advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jan Tan Classic / Masters Olympia CANCELLED !

Marty C.

Newbies
Just read the other day that the Masters O and Jan Tana Classic have been cancelled this year due to IFBB restructuring. Really wanted to see Don Youngblood beat Groulx and reclaim the Masters O title.:mad: BTW,this is the second time Youngblood is shut out of the Masters O. Lasst year he was out due to a triceps injury. Damn......

give me a break!!!

dude yougblood doesnt have a clue what the words symmetry, shape, or what a bodybuilder should even look like. im no expert but if you asked me to give an example of bodybuilders who personify the words i mention above with ease i can say, dexter, richard jones, VINCE TAYLOR, with a few more to add if needed. if you ask me what you shouldnt look like if you have been training for yeeeeeeeeeeeears and using gear i would easily say DON YOUGBLOOD AND GREG KOVACS....gimme a break. im glad the show is cancelled so i dont have to see his ass on stage pretending be something hes not.

Well.....since you say that you're no expert,I'll disregard your observations...actually more like cheap shots,really. For a guy of 48yrs to win,beating a several times O champion(Taylor),after taking up bodybuilding at the age of 33....well all I'll say is that his sorry ass is probably a lot better looking than yours or mine will ever be. A handful of judges looked at the contestants,and determined that he was the best. Period,end of story. So very sorry that he's an offense to your"expert"eye. Peace....

i too am a youngblood fan. we talk about once or so a month. i have a lot of respect for him. evrybody has their fav. no problem.
i also like phil hernon.. but thats not saying much....oops i hope he doesnot read this...

first off dude youngblood didnt beat shit...he was given that title...to beat taylor you would have to have a back which he doesnt have, you would have to have a chest which he doesnt, ohhh wait lets not forget the great "quad sweep" on youngblood......buwwaaaaaaaa...hahahahaha thats a joke are you kidding? whats his claim to fame....oh im 48 shit kickin on stage? IM NO EXPERT BUT HE LOOKS LIKE SHIT...as for me dont speak on my physique son.....he will never have my genetics or look as good as i do. my pics are below nuff talk!!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/bigandnat2002

i wastn going to say anything

till i saw the last part of get bigs post!!!

hey you havent come in in condition yet!

so dont knock youngblood cause well your not perfect either..

its ok to judge but to use yourself as an example please..

you condition was sub par................

first of read my dam post again dpsquat. im not using myself as an example for shit...i posted my pics to let him know that im speaking from the perspetive of someone who has built my physique to a point where i can make a comment like that regarding youngblood and that im not some fat ass online running his mouth. he directly said to me that youngblood probably looks better than me and him. NOT!!! he would have to have some god dam genetics to look better than me..that title, his big gut, and scrawny legs may mean his better looking than
MARTY but dont lump me in with that mess hence the posting of my dam pictures. got it!!!

as for the comments you made about my placing at the jr usa's in another post and the comment you made below...all i gotta say is talk is fukin cheap little man. i will be at the jr. usa's next year and the nationals in november. im not making any comments about your physique. you know where ill be next year. all you gotta do is show up. sounds easy enough right!!!!

I usually don't like to get involved with these kind of posts but ......Getbig......what are you thinking.

Extremely arrogant posts and bashing on Youngblood at dpsquat just makes yourself look like a JACKASS

You are not even close to a Don Youngblood. He is a seperate league from you.

Attachments

• youngblood.jpg
    youngblood.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
dude dont fukin ask me what im thinking ...this inst russia and you and dpsquat aint the fukin mob. if i say he sucks thats my god dam opinion. im not comparing my dam physique to his ...I SAID HE FUKIN SUCKS....GOT IT. CHECK THE DAM CONSTITUTION...IT EVEN APPLIES TO THIS GOD DAM BOARD...MY RIGHT, IM EXERCISING IT ....HE SUCKS...GOT THAT...

ONE MORE TIME FOR THE SLOW PEOPLE.....I NEVER COMPARED MY PHYSIQUE TO THIS IDIOT ON HERE. RE-READ ALL MY POSTS....THEY HAVE THE SAME THEME..THAT HIS PHYSIQUE SUuuuuuuuuuuuuCKS....I POSTED MY PICS SO THAT NO ONE CAN SAY "well what have you accomplished that you can make any comments". check my pics...ive accomplished enough to make a statement like youngblood sucks and stand by it ..where the fuk are your pics conan21?? you busy telling me i dont look as good as he does ..ok post your pics so we can pick your ass apart while we at it...you and dp are the ones that made it personal...coming at me like the fukin mob , like i give a fuck, like youre gona change my mind about my own dam opinion. HE FUKIN SUCKS....GOT THAT!!! DAM YOU FUKIN PEOPLE ARE DEF. this is ameria....still the land of the free and my opinion is he sucks...did i say it enough for ya. idiot!!!

Conan, GOD BLESS YA for that Youngblood photo ! Uh,GetBig27.....uh ,Dude....I looked up your pics. You sir are a braggart,and overestimate your physique. You're ok...but not even in the same superior class as Youngblood! Win a major contest,then I'll be impressed. Guys like Don give me inspiration!....Peace

Get big

have you concidered taking Paxil or Lithium? why are you typing in all Caps. take some deep breaths. GOOOOZZ FRABBBAAAA....lol

you stated above that Don Youngblood looks like shit. He will never have the genetics you have or look as good as you. Perhaps you need to reread your thread

i got a better idea cona21....if you compete, which i have no idea if you do or not....why not defend the honor of mr youngblood at my next show 2005 jr usa's. i mean come on....your fukin corny, you're pissin me off and its all talk. like i said dude. defend his honor on stage by shutting me up at my next show ....thats the best i can do ...if you got a better idea im allllllll ears!!!!

Get Big.....yes this is America,and you have every right to hold an opinion on Youngblood. More power to ya. I look at the Youngblood photo,then look at yours.....a comparison that,BTW,you invite us to make....and I honestly have to say that I remain skeptical and unconvinced about your alleged physique superiority. Youngblood has skinny legs and a big waist(??)...sorry,not from where I'm looking. And seemingly the Masters O judges in 2002 agreed. You're good,but you've got a ways to go before you can even catch up with Youngblood. While eating some crow,you might want to think about lessons in humility. Peace.......

don

Attachments

• don01.gif
    don01.gif
    9.2 KB · Views: 272
don

Attachments

• pic02.gif
    pic02.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 293
I know this much, you all keep talking shit like this back and fourth this is going to become a locked thread.

Getbig-I see no reason to shout (CAPS) such demeaning, insulting opinions at Youngblood. You can judge a physique without getting so damn personal. Youd think the guy raped your mother. Ive never noticed this about your posts before, but you have shown an example of how NOT to act on this board. Grow up, and cut it out-show a little class please.

How the guy looks is a matter of opinion and, yes, everyone is entitled to that, within the boundries of descency. 48YO and looking like that-thats some accomplishment!

lee

lee apperson

Attachments

• vincesmall4.jpg
    vincesmall4.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 315
wow

well certainly didnt watn you to shout in caps big guy. Your right and the physique thing, but in your post you give the impresion that your physique is one.. of example of gentics and bla bla.. Your right its America and you can believe what you wish.

Oh yea the Jr Nationals "SMOKES" the jr usa so you may want to get your Feet wet there before you venture on the the Nationals

Don Youngblood.... Masters O champion....Getbig27 talken about Jr Nationals....enough said......yes some pro's may not look up to ure standards but till u can put the gloden sandal around ure neck show some respect....these guys give up so much for so little...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131