over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jason (Iabadman) and I a story of friendship

Amazing and great story! I'm happy to see your getting back on track with life and had a good friend to guide you and give you a lift when you needed it.

Amazing and great story! I'm happy to see your getting back on track with life and had a good friend to guide you and give you a lift when you needed it.

Thank you. Yes he is a special human being and we have quite a bond.

Iabadman is a good guy to have in your corner. Congrats on competing once again, you looked nice and lean in your photos.

Thank you yes aside from everything else he knows his stuff. He would get frustrated with me sometimes and his way kind of yell at me....lol...I can honestly say that he stressed, worried, and wanted me to win more than I did. Now I am not cutting myself down for lack of desire, my desire probably equals or exceeds most. It's just Jason is such a caring, loving person, that he really takes it to heart. I think that is what makes us such a great team and friends. I am really laid back and have a tendency to sit back and let things happen. Jason knows this and appreciates that part of my personality but he also has a keen sense of when it was time for me to drop the laid back "Hippie demeanor" and get after it. I also think that on the rare occasions when he would get a little to stressed and worked up I could kind of calm him down a little. (maybe, I am not quite sure about that) He is an absolute perfectionist and anything less is will always leave him a little short of satisfied. (I could be wrong and I am not speaking for him just my opinion)

There are a lot of things I could do better and I am anxious to jump back in and redeem myself. I promise the next time I will be better and I look forward to our next prep.

Very nice transformation there, Aeliop! You channeled the negative energy into getting on stage, well done! You have a balanced physique I must say. Crazy veins in that leg shot.

Very nice transformation there, Aeliop! You channeled the negative energy into getting on stage, well done! You have a balanced physique I must say. Crazy veins in that leg shot.

Yes I was able to focus and make the prep my priority. As I got deeper into the prep and the suffering it was hard to really think about anything at all. Though the placing was not optimal everything else has been positive and has created some relationships and opened doors. I appreciate the kind comments and yes I got pretty vascular I use to joke with Jason that I was nervous shaving my legs for fear of nicking myself and bleeding to death. I think we got in pretty good shape but like I said earlier the best is yet to come. I am ready to do what it takes to have the physique that Jason envisions.

I have know Aeliop for over 10 years. He is the one reason I got into bodybuilding and the career that I am in now. I have been on stage with him even in the same class at one time. We were very close he even brought me up to Jacksonville to meet his mom. I have seen him at his best and at his worst(physically and mentally) When I moved away we lost touch as our lives have gotten busy. With all that said I got the opportunity to reconnect at the Europa Orlando show. This man in a true inspiration and a role model. Some people idolize professional athletes, actors etc.....This is the man you guys need to idolize. He is a true man a great father and most important a friend. I have always been taught that if you surround yourself with successful people you will be successful. Well you need to surround yourself with Tony. I am proud to call this man a friend and to see him get up on stage again and overcome life's challenges was incrdible. Great Job...... GANG GREEK!!!!

I have know Aeliop for over 10 years. He is the one reason I got into bodybuilding and the career that I am in now. I have been on stage with him even in the same class at one time. We were very close he even brought me up to Jacksonville to meet his mom. I have seen him at his best and at his worst(physically and mentally) When I moved away we lost touch as our lives have gotten busy. With all that said I got the opportunity to reconnect at the Europa Orlando show. This man in a true inspiration and a role model. Some people idolize professional athletes, actors etc.....This is the man you guys need to idolize. He is a true man a great father and most important a friend. I have always been taught that if you surround yourself with successful people you will be successful. Well you need to surround yourself with Tony. I am proud to call this man a friend and to see him get up on stage again and overcome life's challenges was incrdible. Great Job...... GANG GREEK!!!!

Milo, Wow this really blew me away. Thank you. You know I can't tell you how proud I am of you with all your success in the Bodybuilding world. When we first met you were a hungry kid willing to do whatever it took to make your mark. You were selling IDS protein out of the trunk of your dented up Mustang. I remember I used to tell you all the time "It's a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll" We were in a gym that had a crazy cast of characters, powerlifters, motorcycle gang members (wearing their colors), and Bodybuilders. You were a good dude that I took a liking to right from the start. I remember you would always tell people that I was an Engineer at Lockheed Martin, a member of Mensa, and the smartest guy in the world.....lol

I look at you now. You living your dream, following your passion. You are making a really good living not only as a big wig in a huge well known supplement company but you are promoting shows as well. From all I have heard your show is first class all the way and one of the best around. You are living in an absolute paradise part of our state, and you have an absolute drop dead gorgeous girlfriend. Life is great for you but you earned it on your hard work and desire. If you tell me I in some way influenced that then I am absolutely flattered.

I have a lot of love for you and it was great to see you at the Europa. I have to say it gave me a great sense of pride to see your booth and your guys and knowing that your were running the show. I am really proud of you my friend. It was cool when we gave the guys the quad shot as well...lol...

Thank you for the kind comments, Love you and hope to see you soon. I really wish I would of done your show this year. That really should of been my comeback.

Tony looking back when we first met you where the one with the successful career and the trophy wife, so yes you inspired me to become what I am today in this industry. You are a great mentor so hopefully you can inspire someone on this board. If you guys didn't know how smart this man is just give him any college and he will tell you what city and state it is in. We have come along way from the steel mill where I got thrown out for selling supplements in the parking lot...... If you want to come to the Sunset Classic this year just let me know. We would love to have you. Thanks for being such a good friend. Love ya brotha!

Jason is one of the best guys I have met my entire life...can't say enough good things about him...he is all heart...love that guy.

JM

Jason is one of the best guys I have met my entire life...can't say enough good things about him...he is all heart...love that guy.

JM

The feeling is mutual. He speaks very highly of you and holds you in high regard.

A true Gentleman

Aeliop, as the old saying goes and I truly believe this, only the good guys get the shaft, but you know what ? It just makes you stronger.
As far as marrying that other girl . You are most likely better off. For her
to keep you from doing the things you love to do, you would of been miserable the rest of your life ole boy. I'm over 50 yrs old single with lots of failed relationships. My last one was of 13 yrs and yes I was a mess. Finally back into lifting again and much happier then ever. far as looking for that special one, I wouldn't go out of my way if I were you. Just keep doing what you love to do and it may happen but if not enjoy your life as it is other wise you'll be on a rollercoaster ride the rest of your life..

It's refreshing to read such a positive thread, where people have come together to genuinely praise Iabadman and one another.

Tony, from what I've read here, it's evident that you have a great heart and I just want to thank you for sharing your story. I wish you good health and success in life, family, and bodybuilding!

Aeliop, as the old saying goes and I truly believe this, only the good guys get the shaft, but you know what ? It just makes you stronger.
As far as marrying that other girl . You are most likely better off. For her
to keep you from doing the things you love to do, you would of been miserable the rest of your life ole boy. I'm over 50 yrs old single with lots of failed relationships. My last one was of 13 yrs and yes I was a mess. Finally back into lifting again and much happier then ever. far as looking for that special one, I wouldn't go out of my way if I were you. Just keep doing what you love to do and it may happen but if not enjoy your life as it is other wise you'll be on a rollercoaster ride the rest of your life..

Thank you and I agree with all that you say. I think in the long run I wouldn't have been making a big mistake. My brain knows this and the logical side of me realizes this, however my heart still hurts a little bit and sometimes that seeps into the logical partition. As far as the rollercoaster ride, I long for that state of independence where my happiness only depends on me not on my interaction to others. I am working on it but shamefully if she called me today and said "I am sorry I was wrong I love you and I have always loved you" it would certainly improve my mood. By the same token if she called me and said "I just want you to know nothing we had meant anything to me it was all a big mistake and you are an absolute tool bag" I probably would be hurt. So yeah the day that either of those calls would illicit no emotion from me would be the day I am completely healed and on another plane.

Bodybuilding is a very big part of my life nowadays and though I am older I am in a better position to dedicate the amount of time and effort needed. With Jason's help I am excited about that part of my future. If there is an ideal women she would have to be able to easily be folded into that mixture. I am not looking though and maybe I am a little snake bitten. I am indeed just doing my thing and I have to say I do enjoy the freedom.

Thanks again

It's refreshing to read such a positive thread, where people have come together to genuinely praise Iabadman and one another.

Tony, from what I've read here, it's evident that you have a great heart and I just want to thank you for sharing your story. I wish you good health and success in life, family, and bodybuilding!

Thank you Jmuls, I appreciate that. I wanted to share what Jason meant to me and how much I appreciated his help and guidance. I really thought he did some pretty remarkable things with my physique in a short amount of time.

It's good to see others step up as well and speak of the positive impact this almost mythical figure has had on their life.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner