over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jaw pain from gh?

td1111

Registered
Over the last 10 days I've head a very painful left jaw joint, and it's affecting the alignment of my jaw. I can't clamp my rear teeth/molars together because of it.

I'm only using 600mg primo and 100 test per week with 3iu of Kefei GH/day. After taking a few days off the GH, the inflammation is still strong.

Anyone else experienced this? Not sure what this might be from. Not getting much joint pain anywhere else..

Been to the dentist lately?

I'm just grasping @ straws here, but maybe you've got a bone infection after having a root canal.

Or maybe a cavity has allowed germs into the bone up near the TMJ?...

Over the last 10 days I've head a very painful left jaw joint, and it's affecting the alignment of my jaw. I can't clamp my rear teeth/molars together because of it.

I'm only using 600mg primo and 100 test per week with 3iu of Kefei GH/day. After taking a few days off the GH, the inflammation is still strong.

Anyone else experienced this? Not sure what this might be from. Not getting much joint pain anywhere else..

when I started HGH I had a big dental pain : it was due to my wisdom teeth growing and the growth was due to HGH

No experience, but I read this from a link here last week and thought you might want to get to the bottom of your issue as it sounds like it's interfering with your alignment and chewing.

http://www.ergo-log.com/lopsided.html

excerpt-

Steroids lead to lopsided face

Doctors at the General District Hospital of Athens in Greece discovered a new – and probably highly rare – side effect of steroids use. A thirty-year-old man who did a lot of weight training took a course of anabolic steroids for a month and ended up with distorted growth in his face.

A week before the man went to a doctor, he had noticed that there was a swelling in his left jaw. He admitted to using anabolic steroids: he had been taking them for a month and had gained six kilos. He injected an ampoule containing fifty milligrams of stanozolol [structural formula shown here] every morning, and four hundred milligrams of primobolan [structural formula also shown] every three days. And now the left-hand side of his face had gotten bigger.

The man had been having trouble with a painful molar in his right jaw. The tooth had cracked, been filled, and finally extracted. That’s why he’d been chewing on the left side of his jaw for a few weeks. When the doctors made a scan of the guy’s
skull, they discovered that it was the cause of his lopsided face. His left masseter, the muscle that pushes the lower jaw against the upper jaw when we chew, had grown in size. The right masseter had not grown.

-snip-

when I started HGH I had a big dental pain : it was due to my wisdom teeth growing and the growth was due to HGH

ditto.

admitted the usage to my dentist and he said it was the only thing he could think of that caused rapid onset growth of the 2 teeth that suddenly came through the gum in the short amount of time that I had seen him Last

It's the HGH. The mandible (lower jaw bone) is one of the few bones where the end plates don't fuse at the end of growth like long bones do. So your mandible (jaw bone) is actually growing and it will cause those problems.

Ever noticed guys that use HGH have prominent chins? :)

Been to the dentist lately?

I'm just grasping @ straws here, but maybe you've got a bone infection after having a root canal.

Or maybe a cavity has allowed germs into the bone up near the TMJ?...

I'm thinking wisdom teeth or TMJ.
My wisdom teeth always seemed to 'cut' whil I was on.
So glad I had them removed.

This is pretty well understood in medicine . . . your child isn't growing at a "normal" rate, whatever that may be . . . you take them to their pediatrician who then refers you to an endocrinologist . . . if appropriate, the endocrinologist gives your child HGH to help them grow . . . since the end plates of their skeletal bones haven't fused yet (ended growing), all their skeletal bones grow from the HGH and they get taller/longer/thicker, whatever.

When the growth process stops a bit later in life, the end plates of the skeletal bones will undergo a process that doesn't allow any further growth.

This process does NOT happen in the lower jaw (mandible) b/c it grows by a different mechanism than long bones. So if you take HGH as an adult, your other bones won't grow, but your other organs/muscles/ect . . . will grow and so will your lower jaw. Growth of the mandible is what causes all the muscle of mastication problems, problems with the way your teeth bite together (occlusion), positioning of your teeth and so forth.

This is why it's so easy for those that know the correct ratios to tell when athletes are taking HGH. You can look at their mandible and it's relationship to the other facial bones. There is actually a very detailed relationship with angles/distances/ect using several fixed points on the skull to determine the proper size of the mandible and how far out of balance it may be from those fixed points. (orthognathics) An orthodontist takes all these measurements every day when planing braces (problems with the teeth) or to refer a pt to an oral surgeon for maxillofacial surgery (problems with the relationship of the bones).

There isn't anything you can do to stop this growth if you are taking HGH. It is going to happen. Like everything, it's dose related per patient.

Thanks for the ideas bros. I believe it is inflammation of the joint. The misalignment of my teeth happened over just a couple of days. There is no way I can touch my rear left molars together at the moment, there is a large gap there now.

I've stopped the GH IGF-LR3 usage and am hoping it will go back to normal very soon!

Last night while carefully chewing through a bag of peanuts, I noticed that my teeth eventually "realigned" and I was able to have them fit together normally. But today they are again out of alignment.

I've noticed some slight tightness in my right wrist, but no numbness. I'm assuming the GH has caused water retention in my joints and perhaps my jaw was affected for some reason this time.

Still crossing my fingers that it goes back to normal over the next week or 2! It would be hell to not be able to chew properly. It still hurts and right now I'm limited to liquids and soft foods only.

oh bro im in the same boat as you, i am on gh and was on igf and it started to lghtly hurt as usually but normaly it goes away in a few days, damm this time it got super worst, it started to get swolen all over, i was all fuked up almost couldent eat it hurted when i talked, i started some anti inflamatories and it´s better i will just wait the swole goes way and im going to the dentist take care of this... forever...

I had the same problem and my Doc diagnosed me w/TMJ. Gave me some 'relaxers', and ordered me to de-stress. He said my case was caused by stress which made sense at the time.

That was about 7 yrs ago and I think it lasted about a month ?? Miserable for sure. Go see your regular MD bro.

how long have you been on the gh? i was on 3ius for 8 months and got off for this exact reason.. does it feel like an ache and pop? i seriously thought i was getting TMJ turns out it was just a side.. it does stop once you get off the growth

I am also running into this issue, hopefully it will pass soon.

how long have you been on the gh? i was on 3ius for 8 months and got off for this exact reason.. does it feel like an ache and pop? i seriously thought i was getting TMJ turns out it was just a side.. it does stop once you get off the growth
Exact symptoms. My jaw is now almost back to normal, still a bit sore, and at least my teeth aren't so misaligned. It's been a solid 3.5 weeks off the GH and IGF for this side effect to mostly diminish!

Exact symptoms. My jaw is now almost back to normal, still a bit sore, and at least my teeth aren't so misaligned. It's been a solid 3.5 weeks off the GH and IGF for this side effect to mostly diminish!

good deal lol glad im not alone there every time i say my jaw hurt and was popping from growth people look at me like im nuts LOL i knew it was from the damn growth lol glad you are feeling better

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131