over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Cutlers post Olympia interview

-TOXIC-

Banned
Pretty good interview. Says he only trained 12 weeks and put together a decent package for the time frame but knew his age of 40 played a roll why he wasnt at his best. Good interview
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRtDYqlVois]2013 Olympia 6th Place Winner Jay Cutler Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Great interview and class act as usual. It sounds to me like he's finished competing which I think is a smart choice at this point. The guy has absolutely nothing to prove and will go down as one of the greatest ever. It seems as if he has really taken his health into consideration over the last few years due to his age. It's a very dangerous sport and I'd like to see these guys have a life after competing

Great guy, his days are done IMO

He appreciates and respects its Phil Heaths time now

Anyone know a link where I can his speech on stage?

Awesome guy, class act, gracious in defeat, and willing to pass the torch.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Never seen a Jay cutler interview before this. He seems like a real good likable guy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Never seen a Jay cutler interview before this. He seems like a real good likable guy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Me neither.....seems like a real down to earth humble guy. I did however think his voice would sound different....:)

Great interview and class act as usual. It sounds to me like he's finished competing which I think is a smart choice at this point. The guy has absolutely nothing to prove and will go down as one of the greatest ever. It seems as if he has really taken his health into consideration over the last few years due to his age. It's a very dangerous sport and I'd like to see these guys have a life after competing

dangerous?,,hes not old.lol..how is this sport dangerous?

Truly a class act. Great for the sport of bodybuilding.

Just wait. He'll put in a 9 month training camp and bring a monster package. I'm telling ya, Jay will not go out in 6th place.

dangerous?,,hes not old.lol..how is this sport dangerous?

Seriously? With the amount of drugs, food, constant stress on the body and you think that body building isn't dangerous? You've got guys dying left and right year after year, but you don't think this sport is dangerous? I didn't mean dangerous as in race car driver dangerous. I mean dangerous as in putting your health on the line during your entire body building career. People fail to realize just how dangerous prepping for a high level competition really is. A lot of these guys are taking large amounts of diuretics and dehydrating themselves way beyond levels that the human body was built for while being 2-3% body fat. The human bodies electrolyte balance is very fragile. Any time you start altering sodium and potassium levels, you are seriously playing with fire. Even if you don't do immediate damage to your body that doesn't mean that you won't end up with severe health problems or end up on dialysis one day. You obviously don't know much at all about this sport if you don't know why someone would call body building dangerous.

No, 40 years old is very young in a normal sense, but professional bodybuilding is far from normal. Jay has been competing ever since he was 15-16 years old and he's over 40 years old now. You really think that his body has much left to give after 20+ years of high level competition? After seeing him this past weekend it's pretty obvious to most that his body is finally fighting back and won't continue to be beat on at this rate.

Seriously? With the amount of drugs, food, constant stress on the body and you think that body building isn't dangerous? You've got guys dying left and right year after year, but you don't think this sport is dangerous? I didn't mean dangerous as in race car driver dangerous. I mean dangerous as in putting your health on the line during your entire body building career. People fail to realize just how dangerous prepping for a high level competition really is. A lot of these guys are taking large amounts of diuretics and dehydrating themselves way beyond levels that the human body was built for while being 2-3% body fat. The human bodies electrolyte balance is very fragile. Any time you start altering sodium and potassium levels, you are seriously playing with fire. Even if you don't do immediate damage to your body that doesn't mean that you won't end up with severe health problems or end up on dialysis one day. You obviously don't know much at all about this sport if you don't know why someone would call body building dangerous.

No, 40 years old is very young in a normal sense, but professional bodybuilding is far from normal. Jay has been competing ever since he was 15-16 years old and he's over 40 years old now. You really think that his body has much left to give after 20+ years of high level competition? After seeing him this past weekend it's pretty obvious to most that his body is finally fighting back and won't continue to be beat on at this rate.

THANK YOU! ^^^ THIS

He'll be an awesome ambassador of the sport til the day he passes on. Class act.

Never been a fan of Jay's physique, but I always liked the man.

Conversely, I'm a huge fan of Phil Heath's physique, but not so much the man.
A bit immature and reactionary.

Sounds like he got more out of it then his cheque on stage.

Just wait. He'll put in a 9 month training camp and bring a monster package. I'm telling ya, Jay will not go out in 6th place.

I don't think so. He said he was going to get back to his business (work), and he didn't think he could win again even if he trained all year.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws