over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Joe lindner R.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Followed him for years. Seemed like a great guy.

RIP

Absolutely horrible news! 30 yrs old!!??!! RIP Brother.

much too young , prayers to his family!

I believe that the wiggling of the muscle was a condition, not a skill

apparently he had this

"CAV3 gene mutations that cause rippling muscle disease result in a shortage of caveolin-3 protein in the muscle cell membrane. Researchers suggest that reduced caveolin-3 levels may impair the control of calcium levels in muscle cells, leading to abnormal muscle contractions in response to stimulation."

I will say I have posted for years this incessant need for guys to be " instagram ready".. the constant taking of thyroid.. clenbuterol .. and stimulants adding to already high bp from gear and workouts is a disaster.. you don't get his leanest year round through chicken and rice.. im repeating myself and I apologize but hearing constantly that classic and men's physique is safer than bodybuilding is ridiculous.. not with the conditioning these guys are trying to achieve year round.. this won't be the last one unfortunately..

every single time a drug-abusing bodybuilder dies at an extremely young age..."GUYS IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS STEROID ABUSE:" from social media...

Ohhhhkay bro

Dallas
George
Shawn
John
Ced
Rich
Scott Murray
Lex Darne
Ben Harnett
Mike Jenkins
Jesse Marunde
Jerry Warde

+how many more about we don't hear about or don't know their names?

Mike Francois openly speaks to young men multiple times a year to not use PED's because of the health effects he suffered.

Use whatever the fuck you want, but damn, can we stop with the nonsense that it doesn't have consequences...

I will say I have posted for years this incessant need for guys to be " instagram ready".. the constant taking of thyroid.. clenbuterol .. and stimulants adding to already high bp from gear and workouts is a disaster.. you don't get his leanest year round through chicken and rice.. im repeating myself and I apologize but hearing constantly that classic and men's physique is safer than bodybuilding is ridiculous.. not with the conditioning these guys are trying to achieve year round.. this won't be the last one unfortunately..
First let me say it's terribly sad and tragic seeing someone so young pass away. But I'll also admit when I first saw the news about him this morning one of my first thoughts (in anticipation of what a lot of online comments/speculation would say), was "does anyone actually think that all the shit he was using to maintain that crazy condition year round DIDN'T contribute to this end result?"

every single time a drug-abusing bodybuilder dies at an extremely young age..."GUYS IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS STEROID ABUSE:" from social media...

Ohhhhkay bro

Dallas
George
Shawn
John
Ced
Rich
Scott Murray
Lex Darne
Ben Harnett
Mike Jenkins
Jesse Marunde
Jerry Warde

+how many more about we don't hear about or don't know their names?

Mike Francois openly speaks to young men multiple times a year to not use PED's because of the health effects he suffered.

Use whatever the fuck you want, but damn, can we stop with the nonsense that it doesn't have consequences...

a lot of those guys had genetic predispositions that would lead to "abbreviated" lives if not monitored very closely

some just outright consciously chose to neglect their health and ignore warnings signs

Linder said some interesting things on Bradley Martin's podcast recently.. and ill leave it at that

"When are we going to admit it's the roids (drugs)?!" "Why do you always say it was genetic?!"

WHAT? Read the freaking threads and comments. Everyone knows exactly what happened and it was the drugs!
There's an epidemic, hundreds of top bodybuilders died recently!

And:

"It was the insulin and diuretics they take, most bodybuilders die like this!"

"I blame the UG gear. Guys have been blasting for decades while doing cocaine and you never heard of things like this! UG gear is full of chemicals"

"It's the tren, c'mon that shit isn't designed for humans!"

"It's the low BF and clen and T3!"

"It was X [the unnameable thing]!"

"It wasn't X!"

"There is use and then there is ABUSE! I use because I'm smart"

"This would never have happened if he took his BP and did labwork"!

Just insufferable experts. Everyone is an expert! A 17 year old Indian as well as the beer drinking dadbod slob.

"IT'S NOT WORTH IT!" they scream. Oh yeah? How do you figure what is worthwhile or not? (take a look at their Instagram and their own lives).

Then I looked at Joe's most recent posts. Joe said he hasn't done steroids for 4 years, only TRT. He ONCE took tren years back, but felt terrible so dropped it. I believe him, he's not very big, I know lots of guys who look like this by the basketball court.

The whole thing is enervating to me.

"When are we going to admit it's the roids (drugs)?!" "Why do you always say it was genetic?!"

WHAT? Read the freaking threads and comments. Everyone knows exactly what happened and it was the drugs!

And:

"I blame the UG gear. Guys have been blasting for decades while doing cocaine and you never heard of things like this! UG gear is full of chemicals"

"It wasn't X!"

Just insufferable experts. Everyone is an expert! A 17 year old Indian as well as the beer drinking dadbod slob.

"IT'S NOT WORTH IT!" they scream. Oh yeah? How do you figure what is worthwhile or not? (take a look at their Instagram and their own lives).

Then I looked at Joe's most recent posts. Joe said he hasn't done steroids for 4 years, only TRT. He ONCE took tren years back, but felt terrible so dropped it. I believe him, he's not very big, I know lots of guys who look like this by the basketball court.

People love to try to blame one single thing instead of a combination of factors

Wow I can't believe it so young and full of life and positive energy. He will be missed rip joe

And:

"It wasn't X!"

Being 5’10-5’11 220lbs and single digit bodyfat year round may not be huge by bodybuilding standards, but he sure wasn’t a small guy and there’s definitely not a dime a dozen guys looking like that hanging around playing basketball…

Some of you guys just talk to talk…

Post your pictures… Let’s see what a “big guy” looks like…

You’re out of your mind if you really think that his physique was just “TRT” for the past 4 years…

Especially since it was recently (within the last couple years maybe 2020?) that he decided to jump to 100kg and single digit bodyfat as his goal…

He did that on TRT??

And if that is the last time he “blasted”, it’s amazing to me he’s the only guy on the planet that kept his “blast” gains and conditioning while jumping back down to TRT for years and years…

Pro bodybuilders can’t do it but this guy can 🙄🙄🙄

Give me a fucking break…

People love to try to blame one single thing instead of a combination of factors

Exactly. No one uses common sense. They have to blame 1 thing. It has to be the steroids. It has to be the vaccine. Sometimes it is mainly 1 factor but most times it's a combination of genetics and drug usage (etc). The sudden rise in deaths over the last few years from clots, aneurysms and heart attacks is no coincidence either. Even in those cases it's not just because of x and the fact they were using or had y and z resulted in x having such a devastating effect.

Just thinking out loud here but guys post how he couldn't have just being using trt because of how he looked. I understand that view but I also understand they are usually going from various IG posts along the way. Many things can be done to make someone look much more impressive in an IG post than in real life. Although in Joe's case I have seen him look extremely impressive and holding a certain look in recent years that I would agree he wasn't just using TRT all that time.

Some guys are deeply insecure and if their career revolves around their look they will do everything possible to look the part without disclosing the full truth. Some are genetically blessed and can look great on minimal doses but we also know many lie. We also know as Lat's posted you can't hold that look for years just on clean food and TRT.

Some of these physique guys could be running some test and mast (or similar) all year and following a super strict diet and adding in other things for shows or appearances. Some of them could be on 100mg avar 365 days per year and walking around with zero HDL. It's impossible to know but looks don't lie and Joe definitely had a look to his physique that he was pushing certain drugs along the way. They may have been low dosed but definitely not just trt imo.

Some guys are just unlucky and you have people dying young who have never taken a single drug. Obviously with all these bodybuilders dying we know it's mainly the drugs but we can only speculate case by case. Some could be very sensible and were simply unlucky (genetics) whereas others could hiding massive drug abuse and taking 100-200mg orals (etc) daily for years and walking around with high bp and deteriorating organs and putting themselves in an early grave.

Can't some of you just leave it at RIP? Stop the preaching and pretending to know these people and their lifestyles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner