over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

R.I.P. BASSKILLER

I used to be on his forum a lot, but over the years, I haven't been on there. I talked to him a few times. He was a stand up guy.
RIP Basskiller. 🙏

Neve dealt with him directly, but visited his site many many times over the years. Sucks to lose one of the originals!

Cage

A great friend. I've missed him since WCB went down and I'll mourn his passing. Fair well, brother.

Tragic! RIP...one of the genuine articles

R.I.P. It's always difficult to lose someone who made significant contributions and was a pioneer in this community. Prayers go to him and his family and friends. Rest in peace brother you will be missed. And his pages of articles will live on.

Wow, that sucks to hear man...Dude was around from the beginning, a legend in the game! From WCBB, to here, to the UGBB, he was everywhere.

Was talking about him last month when I directed a member to check out his conversion threads...He was a solid dude who made friends with everyone.

He was already missed but glad to hear he's no longer suffering...I know you were really close with him BMJ, so I know it must hurt, sorry man!

He is one of those great guys like JM
That you will just see people say Great things about. He treated people good.
Give more than he could ever take. Was a friend to the entire community.

I mentioned to Mr.BmJ and crew that if his family is accepting donations to please let us know. I know on top of losing a loved one the cost involved can also be overwhelming.

He was before my time on the boards but I've seen the name mentioned dozens of times with all the reading of archives I've done. Definitely one of the legends of the online bodybuilding world.

A legend in the game. Really hate hearing this. Makes u realize how quickly life goes. Literally here today, gone tomorrow. Rest easy Basskiller.

would be amazing if we could revive his old content and make .pdfs etc ona google drive or something for veterans at least
Might be something to talk to the Anasci forums about.Lots of nostalgic articles over there.
Would be a great addition!

Lost a great friend yesterday. He respected many here over his many years on the forums, and I wanted those who he worked with, and respected, or helped, to know of his passing. He suffered through a lot of health problems the last many years. We lost contact with him over the last year, which is something he would have never done unless he was in huge pain or misery. His last text to me was painful as he could barely type it a year ago and stated he didn't know how much longer he'd be able to respond to us. Unfortunately, yesterday he passed away, but at least now he is no longer in pain, at least that is what I would like to believe. His wife took care of him the past year, as well as his mother, who just passed away 2 weeks ago. They also lost a nephew during Christmas.

Bass was your typical guy who just liked to lift. He was never cut-out to be a competing bodybuilder, he just loved to lift and enjoyed the fun of being on the forums. He did a lot behind the scenes, and he put in a lot of time to help anybody he could. He embraced the brotherhood of it all, the honesty and respect between members, and in living by that mantra he either made friends for life or lost them. As a Mod and Admin at WCBB for many years, like it is probably everywhere in those positions, you get to meet some great people that work alongside you. These forums are like our home within our home, and our friends within that second home who we are able to share things with that we probably couldn't to many in real life. We all got to see the man behind the name as a result, and it was a fun ride. Guy was as solid as anybody I have ever known. I'll cherish my friendship with him to my grave.

Love ya brother! Your friend,
BMJ
RIP big dog 💪💪 Loved reading the info on his site. He knew his shit for sure. Hate to hear of anybody passing especially someone in our community

A friend of mine used a recipe or 2 of his though out the years...allegedly. Great mind...will be missed!

Synovex conversion using Heet. Anyone remember this one?
How about his crystal Fina method using both Component TH belts and Finaplix cartridges?
RIP Bass
It's how I first came across his site. Had me feeling like a chemist lol.

I learned a lot from His articles. He will be missed, RIP Basskiller

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity