over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jon Anderson - Deepwater Badass

BigDM

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I just started following Jon on youtube and like his approach to training. Be the bad motherfucker you've always wanted to be and let nothing get in the way of your goals!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTtHA08lIK0"]Deepwater Badass - YouTube[/ame]

Have you tried his training methods yet? I've considered it, but I think I might be a pussy. I really don't enjoy puking from training.

Jon Anderson is a big strong dude. I do t m ow if he still does it, but his diet used to consist of nothing but meat and healthy fats. No carbs whatsoever. He said why would I want to eat carbs and let them take up room that could have been used for more protein. I think I remember hearing it was upwards of five to six pounds of meat a day.

Jon Anderson is a big strong dude. I do t m ow if he still does it, but his diet used to consist of nothing but meat and healthy fats. No carbs whatsoever. He said why would I want to eat carbs and let them take up room that could have been used for more protein. I think I remember hearing it was upwards of five to six pounds of meat a day.

Yeah, he's anti-carb for sure. He suggests at least 2g of protein and 1g of healthy fats per pound of bodyweight. And if you do use cards to time them after you've consumed your protein and fats.

And fuck yeah he's a big, strong dude! Guy is 6ft and over 300lbs at 8% bf. That is one big, lean, mo-fo!!! :eek:

Last edited:
You can eat carbs, I forgive you. But your a weak mother fucker.... Hahaha

I was watching that while I was sitting there eating my white rice and boiled chicken😂

5-6lbs of meat per day? Wow.. I thought my 3lbs was alot. I dont even think I could eat double that per day.

5-6lbs of meat per day? Wow.. I thought my 3lbs was alot. I dont even think I could eat double that per day.

Well John rolls around above three bills, so it's safe to say he has a little more room for it, lol

This guy seems super corny, he gives absolutely ZERO info on his videos except "Train hard", "If you eat carbs you're weak" and "Be a badass"

Like fucking really? Give me reasons instead of trying to make money off me by buying your book.

Eat 2g of protein per lb of bodyweight and 1g of fat otherwise you're fucking lazy and weak...

What the fuck bro?! Tell me why that way makes more sense?

John Meadows for example is EXTREMELY knowledgable and always gives tons of FREE info, hence why people want to buy his shit and services to get more into details etc.

This guy isn't doing shit. Ok, so he's big, yea, I give it to him but what makes his way better than every other way? He comes off like a douche.

I could care less about pulling a train, I want to LOOK like I can do it, not actually do it.

Carbs are bad? Last time I checked EVERY macro has its place in BODYBUILDING. Or any sport for that matter.

How about telling people that this is what worked for him as well as amazing genetics and the grams upon grams of AAS and GH he uses as well as the 6lbs of meat he eats a day.

Well no fucking shit asshole, what about for the guy like me that isn't meant to be 300lbs (I know what my genetics are and where they will take me, gear/food or not)...

End rant....

This guy seems super corny, he gives absolutely ZERO info on his videos except "Train hard", "If you eat carbs you're weak" and "Be a badass"

Like fucking really? Give me reasons instead of trying to make money off me by buying your book.

Eat 2g of protein per lb of bodyweight and 1g of fat otherwise you're fucking lazy and weak...

John Meadows for example is EXTREMELY knowledgable and always gives tons of FREE info, hence why people want to buy his shit and services to get more into details etc.

This guy isn't doing shit. Ok, so he's big, yea, I give it to him but what makes his way better than every other way? He comes off like a douche.

I could care less about pulling a train, I want to LOOK like I can do it, not actually do it.

Carbs are bad? Last time I checked EVERY macro has its place in BODYBUILDING. Or any sport for that matter.

How about telling people that this is what worked for him as well as amazing genetics and the grams upon grams of AAS and GH he uses as well as the 6lbs of meat he eats a day.

Well no fucking shit asshole, what about for the guy like me that isn't meant to be 300lbs (I know what my genetics are and where they will take me, gear/food or not)...

End rant....

So how do you really feel?

I own his Deep Water book. It's a great read.

I found his personal story very motivating, he was an obese kid with severe ADHD and was actually diagnosed as mildly retarded. No friends, bullied like hell, couldn't learn, etc. and found solace in stuffing himself with food. He nearly died at one point in his childhood and decided to make himself better and stronger person as a whole.

It's awesome. His Deep Water method is more about building oneself stronger as a whole (mind and body) instead of being just focusing on physical transformation.

I'm yet to put his training methods to the test, will do once my pec tear heal up. It's basically his own evil and twisted version of GVT. Should be fun.

Last edited:
The man himself squatting 700lbs, FOR 9 REPS. (Now we sit and wait for those people that will say it's fake :rolleyes:)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saSUPqeHtfw"]700x9 squat - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

End rant....

I don't think you have the deep water mentality.

The man himself squatting 700lbs, FOR 9 REPS. (Now we sit and wait for those people that will say it's fake :rolleyes:)

700x9 squat - YouTube

lol

even to me this guy is a little scary! lol:eek:

that's fuckin awesome!

there was a time when I used to down 5-6lbs of meat ed, had I just done that and fat im sure I would have been less fat.

im sure there is no revolutionary secret in his diet or training strategies, seems kinda like what dc says, create the need and fill it!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws