advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jon Delarosa and Victor Martinez one week before the USAs!

Mike Pulcinella

Banned
Registered
From working inside a 100 degree elevator shaft to a tough shoulder workout with Victor Martinez, we condense up-and-coming young bodybuilder Jon Delarosa’s day down to 5 1/2 minutes as he counts down to the USAs.

In this MHP QUICKSHOT Jon, 10 days out from the NPC USA Championships, talks about the support system that has brought him to the brink of professional bodybuilding. Will he turn pro this weekend?

**broken link removed**

Thanks for your support!
Mike

Last edited:
Much respect to anyone who works a long-physically demanding job, and still makes time to hit the weights after their shift.

Lucky man also with a chick who is just as dedicated as he is, and helps out with all his meals, and keeping him motivated.

:headbang:

this video is downplaying his job so bad you have no clue... im in the same industry (union) in nyc... as an apprentice for over a year now.. when your in those shafts it is 20-30 degrees hotter then it is outside... the motor rooms are even hotter sometimes with skylights to make the sun beem on you ... everything is filled with grime and grease and the potential to die or be dismemebered is around you from the minute you start the job to the minute you end...

i remeber the first day on the job my self and one other guy had to take a 750 lb motor tied to a regular hand truck up 17 flights of steps and then take the old motor back down at the end of the day after putting the new one in...

ITS PROBABLY ONE OF THE MOST DEMANDING JOBS YOU COULD BE IN....

MUCH RESPECTTTTTTTT

this video is downplaying his job so bad you have no clue... im in the same industry (union) in nyc... as an apprentice for over a year now.. when your in those shafts it is 20-30 degrees hotter then it is outside... the motor rooms are even hotter sometimes with skylights to make the sun beem on you ... everything is filled with grime and grease and the potential to die or be dismemebered is around you from the minute you start the job to the minute you end...

i remeber the first day on the job my self and one other guy had to take a 750 lb motor tied to a regular hand truck up 17 flights of steps and then take the old motor back down at the end of the day after putting the new one in...

ITS PROBABLY ONE OF THE MOST DEMANDING JOBS YOU COULD BE IN....

MUCH RESPECTTTTTTTT

It's true. I was with him on a light day but I didn't want to make Jon seem like a crybaby, which he is not, by complaining about his job too much.

It would be incredibly difficult for anyone to do this job, without having to go to the gym at the end of the day!

yea i believe it mike..... looks like you were doing an inspection . where they just do the yearly checkup of each elevator with a city inspector... that was an old school (very dangerous) type elevator in that building ..(basement drum machine) they dont even install these anymore . i have had a few close encounters with these bad boys. i had a lunchbox just like his and it is a BITCH being an apprentice carring your equpiment plus the tools for the job along with you mini suitcase (aka your lunchbox) everywhere you go...

i would tell all my boys at the gym how exhausting it was to do what i did and hit it hard day in and day out but to acheive the amount of size and conditioning this guy has while doing this type of work is CRAZY!!!!!!

yea i believe it mike..... looks like you were doing an inspection . where they just do the yearly checkup of each elevator with a city inspector... that was an old school (very dangerous) type elevator in that building ..(basement drum machine) they dont even install these anymore . i have had a few close encounters with these bad boys. i had a lunchbox just like his and it is a BITCH being an apprentice carring your equpiment plus the tools for the job along with you mini suitcase (aka your lunchbox) everywhere you go...

i would tell all my boys at the gym how exhausting it was to do what i did and hit it hard day in and day out but to acheive the amount of size and conditioning this guy has while doing this type of work is CRAZY!!!!!!

You know your stuff. That was exactly what Jon told me about that elevator. Built in the 1920s or some crazy shit!! Exposed relays in the basement firing these dangerous flashes of high voltage! And Jon is standing right next to them puttering around. No thank you!

hahahah i remeber my first time next to one of them every time somone pressed a button on the floor and those old school relays pop its like a mini explosion ... . and then an old school supervisior comes up to me with a little wooden stick about 3 inches long telling me to trip the sparking realys ...i manned up but i was scared shitless...... you get so used to it, but you have to respect it as soon as you get too comfortable thats when something happens

hahahah i remeber my first time next to one of them every time somone pressed a button on the floor and those old school relays pop its like a mini explosion ... . and then an old school supervisior comes up to me with a little wooden stick about 3 inches long telling me to trip the sparking realys ...i manned up but i was scared shitless...... you get so used to it, but you have to respect it as soon as you get too comfortable thats when something happens

Gotta give you guys credit. It was fascinating for me for a day...but that was enough!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131