advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Josh Koshcheck is the BIGGEST BITCH OF UFC!!!!

Juice Freak

Registered
After that fight, I am absolutely disgusted that, that kind of bullshit can occur in UFC. Being a fighter myself, the shit Koshcheck pulled with the fake knee and then eye gouching Anthony Johnson twice like a little bitch after, he knew he was outclassed, that is some discusting fighting and not only do I have no respect for Josh koshceck now, but I think he's a freakin maggot of the mma world, I hope he dies of CANCER!!!!

Wow. No matter if it was real or not, the knee was illegal to an oponent on his knees. I used to hate kos but i have became a fan a few fights ago. I hate dan hardy.

Results

After that fight, I am absolutely disgusted that, that kind of bullshit can occur in UFC. Being a fighter myself, the shit Koshcheck pulled with the fake knee and then eye gouching Anthony Johnson twice like a little bitch after, he knew he was outclassed, that is some discusting fighting and not only do I have no respect for Josh koshceck now, but I think he's a freakin maggot of the mma world, I hope he dies of CANCER!!!!

Johnson won right?? I had picked him......

haha....what a BABY he is! totally faked the eye injury (the knee was illegal but did zero damage) then he purposely eye gouged johnson TWICE!!

even if Koshcheck faked the eye thing he still dominated the fight after that...i thought for sure we would see a knockout in this fight. I think the johnson dude just gave up.

i love how the doc said "he cant see".. then the ref shakes his head knowing that josh is faking (hell he grabbed the wrong eye) and said "i believe he can".. then josh realized they aint buying it.. and goes back to fight..

Honestly, all respect to Phil from the get go, he's a master of this sport. Second you are totally right Koshcheck bitched out then eye poked the shit out of Anthony because he couldn't handle the power. Get this piece of shit out of the UFC!

Dan Hardy is a Badass, still think GSP is too much for him!

Wow....talk about some arm chair quarter backs here.

This was posted by John Fitch, Kos's team mate at AKA:

From: boilerbrawn Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 1 hour ago

here's the deal. had nothing to do with the knee. A.J.'s right hand pinky poked Kos in the eye. he just needed a sec to get his vision back. never crossed his mind to stop fighting.

fitch

Eye pokes happen, and regardless if the knee was blocked or not --- a knee to a downed opponents head is illegal. Bunch of haters here, Kos got up dominated and schooled this guy on the ground.

i love how the doc said "he cant see".. then the ref shakes his head knowing that josh is faking (hell he grabbed the wrong eye) and said "i believe he can".. then josh realized they aint buying it.. and goes back to fight..

Lats, they were discussing how much time he had to recoup - not whether or not the ref thought he could. They were discussing the rule and when the doc said I don't think he cant see, the ref said well he's got 5 minutes, the doc says are you sure, and he says I believe he does.

Ya, that was ridiculous. The knee didn't really even make contact with his head, and his finger grazed Josh's right eye, but nothing touched his left eye. And you are right about deliberately trying to poke Johnson's eye. Jackson had surgery on his eyes for just that reason right? So Josh was doing it on purpose.

On a side note, Phil B was one badass dude. Very tough guy. He wasn't really as muscular as he used to be. You think it’s from coming off the juice? Or just from dropping weight class?

the knee regardless of contact was illegal. Johnson clearly poked him in the eye, koscheck returned the favor, and then dominated. Johnson looked really apprehensive which surprised me cause i picked him to win. I was impressed by koschek. Everybody bitching about the eye poke should get in the cage with those gloves on and spar. I bet you get poked in the eye at least one time your first few times. Thats what happens during the feeling out process. Quit crying.

the knee regardless of contact was illegal. Johnson clearly poked him in the eye, koscheck returned the favor, and then dominated. Johnson looked really apprehensive which surprised me cause i picked him to win. I was impressed by koschek. Everybody bitching about the eye poke should get in the cage with those gloves on and spar. I bet you get poked in the eye at least one time your first few times. Thats what happens during the feeling out process. Quit crying.

The OPPOSITE eye that Kos complained about. Afterwards, Kos didn't blink or wince. It was a ploy to cool Johnson down and get his head out of the game... and it worked.

**broken link removed**

for those who want to see the fights, this site has most, if not all of the main card. don't know how fast the ufc is pulling them down though so if you look at this later the fights might not be there.

For the record I'm not an armchair quarterback I fight in a pro organization, second I have sparred in those gloves for the last 7 years and have yet to be eye poked. Call me crazy but way I'm standing up with someone my hands are usually in fists! My point is Anthony Johnson was raping Kos, till he kneed him when he was down which was his bad, but Kos started holding his left eye and wincing when the only eye that was close was his right, and then he stuck Johnson not once but twice in the eye, pretty rare chances of that happening twice from a guy we haven't seen do this before. In my opinion Kos is a piece of shit, and had to cheat to win the fight because he got scarred of Johnson's power, and you can sure as hell bet there will be a rematch on this fight!

LMFAO....
Koshcheck won heheee

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner