over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jr. USA's

I have seen alot of her photos and honestly this is the BEST I think I have seen her. You guys did a great job. Her legs have held her back according to her comments. So she apparently busted her can with some good direction.

Just talked to Josh and he said they wanted to drop water so its a night and day difference. :D

AT THIS POINT

NO ONE IS CHANGING MUCH.........UNLESS THEY DUMP WATER THEN THEY WIL LOSE SIZE. IT IS HARD TO TELL BY PICTURES, BUT THEY LOOK FLAT AND OVERTRAINED/UNDERFED.

Sharon looks really great. Like the hair cut as well.

Last edited:
NO ONE IS CHANGING MUCH.........UNLESS THEY DUMP WATER THEN THEY WIL LOSE SIZE. IT IS HARD TO TELL BY PICTURES, BUT THEY LOOK FLAT AND OVERTRAINED/UNDERFED.
I see your point phil and i wasn't disagreeing with you I was just explaining the situation that shelby (!berserker) was in trying to make the weight cutoff.

This is the best I've seen Sharon look. She is such a little firecracker! I have a picture of us doing most musculars next to each other from last summer. I look like a big ol' cow next to her! Lol! :eek:

km2000
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Whoever this dude is....looks sick. Check out all his shots

**broken link removed**

Yup

That was the first guy that made me say WOW...
light heavy I'm guessing???

Whoever this dude is....looks sick. Check out all his shots

**broken link removed**

Good call AWN.....he's my favorite so far. Great shape, fullness, round muscle bellies and good conditioning.

Ok it's just the weigh-in, not the show... but is it me or a lot of guys seemed to look way better a few weeks out :confused:

Really makes me wonder if in an attempt of perfection we ain't for the most doing much more than needed in the last 15 days...

I disagree. Although he looks fantastic I don't think he's a big boy. Incredible shape and tiny ass waist...He looks like a middle to me. Anyway, good luck to all the PM members
wow please say your joking right??? :eek:

I disagree. Although he looks fantastic I don't think he's a big boy. Incredible shape and tiny ass waist...He looks like a middle to me. Anyway, good luck to all the PM members

Thats my boy Meso from a few boards we are on together...He JUST made the cut-off to LH...Hes 5'6. He also stay around 210-220 all year. He will do some damage. Hes nowhere near MW and is the first person I saw that made me look twice and then realized I know him...lol Good bro for sure, with classic lines.

Ok it's just the weigh-in, not the show... but is it me or a lot of guys seemed to look way better a few weeks out :confused:

Really makes me wonder if in an attempt of perfection we ain't for the most doing much more than needed in the last 15 days...
Phidias, You took the words right out of my mouth. I've gone back over these pics for a second and third look. You are correct as is Phil. I think sometimes we go a little too hard to get that last bit of conditioning or tweak the physique. In this attempt we tend to drop some size. I have been guilty of this also too many times. Looked incredible two weeks out. Instead of holding it there went on and flattened out, probably over depleted and it just did'nt pop on the day. Having said that I wish all of our brothers and sis's in iron the very best of luck at the show.

go SHELBY!!!!!!! i think they all were trying to make weight and then carb up... wish i could be there to watch =(

This is the best that Sharon has ever looked before and yes Future. She gave it her all. Of course everyone that knows her, knows that her glute/hammies were always her weakness.

Good luck to all the athletes!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity