over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jr. USA's

YES, IT'S WHAT I THOUGHT TOO.

Ok it's just the weigh-in, not the show... but is it me or a lot of guys seemed to look way better a few weeks out :confused:

Really makes me wonder if in an attempt of perfection we ain't for the most doing much more than needed in the last 15 days...

MAYBE I AM WRONG BUT THE LAST WEEK OR TWO SEEMS TO BE TREACHEROUS FOR MANY PEOPLE.

**broken link removed**

I have given up if there are people like this out there...:D Holy smokes....I think I found the overall winner(maybe he could have been a bit harder but regardless). I know he turned down a pro card when he won the Team U. After looking through the pics, there are some solid guys in what looks to be the Heavies. I can't wait to see what happens.

Last edited:
**broken link removed**

I have given up if there are people like this out there...:D Holy smokes....I think I found the overall winner(maybe he could have been a bit harder but regardless). I know he turned down a pro card when he won the Team U. After looking through the pics, there are some solid guys in what looks to be the Heavies. I can't wait to see what happens.
A bit hard to tell from the pic. But he has awesome shape and some crazy legs. Tri's are freaky! Lacking in the bi's but again this pic doesn't show much. It is true about these shows. You never know who is going to turn up on the day. All of the sudden some big freak just walks in and says Hi fellas, just thought I'd jump in here!! and Bang, you have just been deflated!! It happened in 99 here in OZ. It was looking pretty tight between me and one other for line honors and out of no where this freak turns up and takes the show. No one ever heard of him but this guy was awesome. Should be a really good show! I hope all our members do well!!

Oh yeah the umm natural guy. **cough cough bullshit**

**broken link removed**

I have given up if there are people like this out there... Holy smokes....I think I found the overall winner(maybe he could have been a bit harder but regardless). I know he turned down a pro card when he won the Team U. After looking through the pics, there are some solid guys in what looks to be the Heavies. I can't wait to see what happens.

Damm those girls look good! How the hell does one get legs like that? Anyone care to share a little about the diet/cardio/training methods they used to prepare? I admire their figures so much and would love to hear some general advice about what they do as far as diet philosophies/training/cardio....

FIGURE IS LAME

The competitors work really hard for sure...but the sport along with the NPC have totally neutered womens bodybuilding for FIGURE. They are giving out pro cards at a junior event. WTF? That is about as stupid as the Class A-F that is listed. I know its about them making money NOT anything else. So basically numbers and dollar signs declare champions it seems. LAME!

i think the biggest problem we see at this level is trying to make the weight class instead of just coming in at your best.. i understand if yu are a few pounds away from a certain class and want to drop a little to be the biggest in the class.. but, the problem stems from going into prep mode with the idea of just making a certain class.. this sually leads to flat muscle and a certain "glaze" (for lack of a better word) over teh body.. a drained look... just come in at your best.. if the opportunity prsenst itself to drop a few pounds and make a lower class.. try it.. but to lose much hard earned muscle and be the "thinest" guy in the class is not going to work.. come in at your best and let the chips fall where they may..

i think the biggest problem we see at this level is trying to make the weight class instead of just coming in at your best.. i understand if yu are a few pounds away from a certain class and want to drop a little to be the biggest in the class.. but, the problem stems from going into prep mode with the idea of just making a certain class.. this sually leads to flat muscle and a certain "glaze" (for lack of a better word) over teh body.. a drained look... just come in at your best.. if the opportunity prsenst itself to drop a few pounds and make a lower class.. try it.. but to lose much hard earned muscle and be the "thinest" guy in the class is not going to work.. come in at your best and let the chips fall where they may..

I agree completely LATS! Just get your ass in the best shape you can and 'let the chips fall where they may'.

I have to agree with Future about Figure. It takes SO MUCH TIME listening to the quarter turn comment! Might as well go out to the car and sleep if you're there for bb because figure takes 4 freakin' hours!!!!!!!!!!

no offense, ladies ;)

i agree.. figure is nothing more than getting a root canal for me.. i have sat through two figure shows in my life and that is 4 hours i will not get back.. people can disagree about female bodybuilding all they want, but i can respect the hard training and dedication they put into it.. figure?.. yawn..

I have to agree with Future about Figure. It takes SO MUCH TIME listening to the quarter turn comment! Might as well go out to the car and sleep if you're there for bb because figure takes 4 freakin' hours!!!!!!!!!!

no offense, ladies ;)

I hear ya' about the quarter turns...but unfortunately I'll be one of them. I wished I had the musculature that you have Tami, but for us smaller girls, Figure is the avenue to go.

btw, hope your prep is going well.

Who Is Lockett?

**broken link removed**

I'm curious to see how this guy does. I hear he looks great.

holy shit

if locket is truly natural im taking up golf fuck this :eek: 22lbs of muscle in one year is what he said in the interview with palumbo... :eek: tiger woods im coming for you bro!

if locket is truly natural im taking up golf fuck this :eek: 22lbs of muscle in one year is what he said in the interview with palumbo... :eek: tiger woods im coming for you bro!

I dont want to turn this into a "natural or not" thread so hopefully this wont happen. After seeing the guy and listening to him....is it that hard to believe that there are truely some freaks walking the earth? I'd like to think so...I remember seeing early pics of Ronnie and thinking the same thing. I think its very possible. I know people are going to say I need glasses or Im stupid but I seriously think its possible and I think the guy has a great physique. Oh and yeah B-boy....golf is looking like a great option right now.

I'm not judge but if Lockett can have that much of an imbalance on his legs at this level then what's the point in trying to keep your physique balanced.

Maybe I'm missing something.

Sal

At The End Of The Day....The Winner Should Be The Guy That Looks The Best Correct?

I really don't care if Lockett claims to be natural or not. Who cares. I think he looks awesome and made lots of improvements since last year.

I dont want to turn this into a "natural or not" thread so hopefully this wont happen. After seeing the guy and listening to him....is it that hard to believe that there are truely some freaks walking the earth? I'd like to think so...I remember seeing early pics of Ronnie and thinking the same thing. I think its very possible. I know people are going to say I need glasses or Im stupid but I seriously think its possible and I think the guy has a great physique. Oh and yeah B-boy....golf is looking like a great option right now.
yea awn2004 im with you, i could give a rats ass if he is or isn't, but all i know is tiger woods better watch his back cause im coming for him...LOL plus i think i would look sexy as hell in some of those golf outfits! :D

I am right there with you AWN. I really have believed he was clean all this time up to the MD interview even when everyone else said he wasnt (team universe etc). Hearing and seeing that he stepped onstage as a superheavy last nite with a tremendous increase in muscle size over the last year has shaken my confidence somewhat (lol)---but I am not going to be the ass to shout out things about a guy I dont know anything about and dont know personally. I think thats irresponsible to say things "matter of fact" about someone you dont know. I give people the benefit of the doubt and try my best to take a man at his word

Last edited:
i agree.. figure is nothing more than getting a root canal for me.. i have sat through two figure shows in my life and that is 4 hours i will not get back.. people can disagree about female bodybuilding all they want, but i can respect the hard training and dedication they put into it.. figure?.. yawn..

Agreed, also is a pain in the ass when you have to wait for the figures to go on stage.

Hey Fella's. Does anyone know Lockett's stats in the offseason? I don't even know his height, but I was curious how he looks in the offseason and about what weight he carries.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws