over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Juan Morel full day of eating 11K Calories

Old video but man I just watched it and can't believe this guy was eating that much food EVERY day this is next level kind of stuff
1200g carbs 600g protein 500g fats
Whats crazy is from all accounts his metabolism really was that high and he really did regular cheat days like this and wasnt just for views. Just the other day roman fritz was on a podcast and mentioned juans diet leading up to the 2015 prague show. Start right at about 1hr36min

The biggest reason guys don't gain the muscle they want is they don't eat enough. You don't need to eat like Morel but you do need to eat way more than you ever have.

Whats crazy is from all accounts his metabolism really was that high and he really did regular cheat days like this and wasnt just for views. Just the other day roman fritz was on a podcast and mentioned juans diet leading up to the 2015 prague show. Start right at about 1hr36min

The cheat days were more extreme - his first meal would be a full tub of ice cream!

The biggest reason guys don't gain the muscle they want is they don't eat enough. You don't need to eat like Morel but you do need to eat way more than you ever have.

The cheat days were more extreme - his first meal would be a full tub of ice cream!
500 fats is nuts tho! Lol

Old video but man I just watched it and can't believe this guy was eating that much food EVERY day this is next level kind of stuff
1200g carbs 600g protein 500g fats
I saw the video awhile ago, i thought this was just a cheat/high day and not every day

If memory serves me right it was a tub of ice cream with oreos and a ton of hot sauce poured on top. Whats more impressive to me is he could eat that, plus more, then head to the gym and train legs not long after lol

I definitely agree with eating alot. Junk food isn't the answer either though.
If someone bet me to see how big/lean I could get. I would not be eating any kind of junk anymore 🤒

Ps. Alteast now more then a few meals a week 😅

Whats funny is alot of guys say you can't process more than 50g protein a meal and here comes Juan eating 150g protein in his first meal lol

I definitely agree with eating alot. Junk food isn't the answer either though.
If someone bet me to see how big/lean I could get. I would not be eating any kind of junk anymore 🤒

Ps. Alteast now more then a few meals a week 😅
Gentleman’s bet.

Let’s do it

Together

Gentleman’s bet.

Let’s do it

Together

Haha let's see some guide lines
If I can still eat
Greek yogurt
Flavored rice cakes
Sushi. Obviously nothing bad
I guess home made burgers.

I could probably do it lol

Haha let's see some guide lines
If I can still eat
Greek yogurt
Flavored rice cakes
Sushi. Obviously nothing bad
I guess home made burgers.

I could probably do it lol
Well, WHAT you eat is up to you

The bet is to see how big you can get while staying relatively lean

Well, WHAT you eat is up to you

The bet is to see how big you can get while staying relatively lean

Brother I am way to old for that.

Only thing I could attempt now would be a clean diet and responsible 😶‍🌫️ gear use while reaping the benefits from it

I don't even train for maximum size anymore. That style I don't find enjoyable like I use to

And let's not forget the most important thing of all. The will to want to do it

Brother I am way to old for that.

Only thing I could attempt now would be a clean diet and responsible 😶‍🌫️ gear use while reaping the benefits from it

I don't even train for maximum size anymore. That style I don't find enjoyable like I use to

And let's not forget the most important thing of all. The will to want to do it
Preeeetty sure i’m older

i’ve been struggling w motivation myself, thats why i thought a joint effort would help

but i hear ya, all good 👍🏻

Only complete morons say that. A study came out recently that showed there's no known upper limit for protein uptake in the postworkout period.
I was at a wedding last year where a natural guy asked me how to structure his diet around meal timing since his trainer told him the body can’t absorb more than 30g protein at once. It’s sad people get paid to hand out detrimental information like that

I was at a wedding last year where a natural guy asked me how to structure his diet around meal timing since his trainer told him the body can’t absorb more than 30g protein at once. It’s sad people get paid to hand out detrimental information like that
it’s also sad that because of a persons perceived or assumed intelligence, people will just blindly follow.

I remember hearing that theory in my early teens and thinking to myself well that’s a load of shit lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
makesense123
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131