over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just back from the Pittsburgh..

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
it was a great show. the biggest supprise.....the 19 year old super heavy wt. HOLY SHIT!!! this kid looks like a pro right now! he looks better than jay and branch at his age. what a freak!

while there Kari and i got to meet up with hungryhugarian, and his wife who by now....is no longer hungry!!! lol hopefully she got that pizza she was looking forward to so much and earned from the hard diet and training. she looked amazing and congrats to her on her win! both very nice and easy to get along with peeps. it was a pleasure meeting both of you.

we also got to hang with nickyfregs for a bit. its always good to catch up with him at different shows!

and of course pumpnputnam. peter was cool and candid as usual.

unfortunately we didn't get a pic w hungry and his wife. here is a couple others from the show!

us with nicky:

Attachments

• Kari-Jerry-NickyFregs.jpg
    Kari-Jerry-NickyFregs.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 606
with peter....

Attachments

• Jerry-Peter.jpg
    Jerry-Peter.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 595
YOu got more pics bro?

it was a great show. the biggest supprise.....the 19 year old super heavy wt. HOLY SHIT!!! this kid looks like a pro right now! he looks better than jay and branch at his age. what a freak!

while there Kari and i got to meet up with hungryhugarian, and his wife who by now....is no longer hungry!!! lol hopefully she got that pizza she was looking forward to so much and earned from the hard diet and training. she looked amazing and congrats to her on her win! both very nice and easy to get along with peeps. it was a pleasure meeting both of you.

we also got to hang with nickyfregs for a bit. its always good to catch up with him at different shows!

and of course pumpnputnam. peter was cool and candid as usual.

unfortunately we didn't get a pic w hungry and his wife. here is a couple others from the show!

us with nicky:

Lucian, It was so great to meet you and Mo...Im really glad we got a chance to catch up after the show. Amy and I said the same thing.."we should have got our pictures taken together!' LOL...okay next time. BTW, you guys make a great couple. I think its awesome that you met a year ago at this very show...Happy Anniversary;)

Do you remember that Super Heavys name? He is going to be a force to be reckoned with. He looks amazing at any age but for 19...Good Gravy! he is about 6' or 6' 1" and did not have a weak bodypart to be found! I heard Gary Udit telling someone his parents want him to become a pro bodybuilder.

It was the largest turn out ever. I think there were over 180 compediters.Show was nice people were friendly.Eating after was heavenly.

Lucian, It was so great to meet you and Mo...Im really glad we got a chance to catch up after the show. Amy and I said the same thing.."we should have got our pictures taken together!' LOL...okay next time. BTW, you guys make a great couple. I think its awesome that you met a year ago at this very show...Happy Anniversary;)

Do you remember that Super Heavys name? He is going to be a force to be reckoned with. He looks amazing at any age but for 19...Good Gravy! he is about 6' or 6' 1" and did not have a weak bodypart to be found! I heard Gary Udit telling someone his parents want him to become a pro bodybuilder.

So glad we found you guys! I recognized Amy on stage, but neither of us knew what you looked like. Our guess: Some big dude with muscles. LOL :D

The super heavy's name is Erik Christensen. MD doesn't have any pics of him from this show - just from 2008 ... and he's put on a TON of size since then! He's definitely a force to be reckoned with!

Couple more pics ...

Guest Posers: **broken link removed**

Jay and Dennis (who is 1 week out from the NY Pro) posedown: **broken link removed**

Me with Jay: **broken link removed**

Lucian with Ronnie: **broken link removed**

Here's a pic of him

He doesn't look too bad

**broken link removed**

Good pics, guys!

Couple more pics ...

Guest Posers: **broken link removed**

Jay and Dennis (who is 1 week out from the NY Pro) posedown: **broken link removed**

Me with Jay: **broken link removed**

Lucian with Ronnie: **broken link removed**

You look good together! Oh, and that picture of Jay Cutler and Dennis Wolfe....uh....Dennis Wolfe looks badass! He's pretty damn awesome.

He's WAAAY bigger now!! :eek: Everyone thought he was in the wrong class when he walked out with the teenagers.

Is there a pic anywhere of him at this show? Now I really want to see!

You look good together! Oh, and that picture of Jay Cutler and Dennis Wolfe....uh....Dennis Wolfe looks badass! He's pretty damn awesome.
Dennis wolf dosen't look one weak out. I hope he can pull it together.

teen class

I was at the pittsburgh also, and the teen that walked up on stage was huge. He defenitely looked way ahead of his age group, I know he blew away everyone in his class.

This is the only pic Ive seen of him

(in the middle)

Attachments

• 1ou81s.jpg
    1ou81s.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 337
Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time! :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws