over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just For Fun....

no rea that car was lucky to have u standin next to IT
sheesh
frk

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>------- what the hell Rea, i come to work last week and V tells me you up and moved to LasVegas? hey thanks for stopping by and saying bye! :mad: Nice car and nice photos. be careful out there and be careful who you associate with...lots of wierdos out there. stay safe rea and call if you ever need anything.

as for nice cars, last week my good friend let me take his Bentley Continental GT out to get some food...i pulled up to a local Chipoltle and everyone was eyeing the car, i step out with sweatpants and a tshirt...what a bum they must have thought! Most luxurious car i've ever driven. I like driving it more than his Ferrari F50.

You liked the Continental GT??? When I drove it it didn't make me feel any more special than a Fairmont. For real, it felt the same, which is really sad considering it's almost 10 times the price of the Fairmont. But then again, it's not hard to beat an F50 in the 'feel special' stakes. That's an overpriced POS! Considering you can get a MacF1 for the same money!

You looked great Rea!

|--[\\\]>--------- What is the Fairmont? Yeah, i really did like the GT, i'm sure its just the name that does it for me. But both the GH and F50 are awsome to me, when you come from a small town like me, those cars are pretty sweet! LOL!

yea the cont is a badass ride, my uncle is a collector and has 2 that were just taken off the truck, one has 24mi and the other has 7 on it, they are badass cars, as for the f50, we had the chance to accuire one and passed for the f360 challenge stradali, i drove a friends f50 in miami, to be honest, yes it was sick, but if i had that $ to throw id get a modena, stradali(basically same) and a new hummer lol
frk

great pics Rea , and I saw you on E couple nights ago for party at the palms show , looks like alot of fun ttyl .

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>------- what the hell Rea, i come to work last week and V tells me you up and moved to LasVegas? hey thanks for stopping by and saying bye! :mad: Nice car and nice photos. be careful out there and be careful who you associate with...lots of wierdos out there. stay safe rea and call if you ever need anything.

as for nice cars, last week my good friend let me take his Bentley Continental GT out to get some food...i pulled up to a local Chipoltle and everyone was eyeing the car, i step out with sweatpants and a tshirt...what a bum they must have thought! Most luxurious car i've ever driven. I like driving it more than his Ferrari F50.

thanks BBA, you musta had a helluva time rollin around in that car...CHIPOTLE!!!! LOLOLOL ....ya anyways ill be careful...las vegas is a magical city laced with EVIL!!!! Muahahahahaha!!! :D

Last edited:
bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>--------- What is the Fairmont? Yeah, i really did like the GT, i'm sure its just the name that does it for me. But both the GH and F50 are awsome to me, when you come from a small town like me, those cars are pretty sweet! LOL!

Here's a pic of a Fairmont Ghia - It's a FORD! LOL
You want to feel special in a Bentley? Drive the Azure - THAT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO SPECIAL! The only other car that I ever felt more special in was the RR Corniche Convertible.

Attachments

• fairmont.jpg
    fairmont.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 335
69 VETTE....I WOUD LIKE TO 6.......NEVERMIND

You are looking good REA...the body is looking thicker(for a workout woman, that is good).

Keep us posted on future things.

REA said:
thanks BBA, you musta had a helluva time rollin around in that car...CHIPOTLE!!!! LOLOLOL ....ya anyways ill be careful...las vegas is a magical city laced with EVIL!!!! Muahahahahaha!!! :D
YEP!! It certainly is!! LMAO!! Lookin' good with the car REA!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear