over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just some thoughts on my mind...

JCLadson

Banned
I will be graduating in December and I will be out in the "real" world. I have been living at home all my life and I am getting to the point to where I really think I need to get out. I have been having problems here recently since I have been release from the hospital last year. Things have not been the same. I am beginning to think that I am the reason for this, no one else. But I will be graduating with my bachelors degree of science in Construction Management and I will be looking to relocate outside the state. I find myself thinking non-stop about this.

Just wanted to share my thought, sorry to bore some of you..lol

What's up bud? I just sent you a PM... let me know what's going on.

Thanks guys, I think I am ready to move on with life and trying something new for a change. A different place, different state, different people, different everything.

How far out of the state? I graduated in May with a degree in mechanical engineering and have had a terrible time trying to find employment related to my degree...thinking of moving cross country to the west coast.

If you are looking out of the country, while I was in school I talked to a professor from South Africa and apparently there are a lot jobs in South Africa right now building stadiums for the Fifa World Cup 2010...just something to think about....almost went there myself

How far out of the state? I graduated in May with a degree in mechanical engineering and have had a terrible time trying to find employment related to my degree...thinking of moving cross country to the west coast.

If you are looking out of the country, while I was in school I talked to a professor from South Africa and apparently there are a lot jobs in South Africa right now building stadiums for the Fifa World Cup 2010...just something to think about....almost went there myself

Had to chime in here...DO NOT go to South Africa under any circumstances. The governement is extremely unstable and anti-white. There is a huge movement of whites from SA to leave the country as murder and rape rates have sky rocketed. It is a genocide that has gone unnoticed by the rest of the world. A beautiful country with one of the highest standards of living just 15-20 years ago has been destroyed. Just as Rhodesia (which is now Zimbabwe) has collapsed, SA has followed.

This is not a hijack, just do not want the need for a "new life" to drive you to such a place.

You're really having a hard time with that degree? What part of the country are you in? Boston area is really big for engineering jobs.. I have friends that majored in that, and had jobs locked in before graduating making $60K and up..

i agree

Had to chime in here...DO NOT go to South Africa under any circumstances. The governement is extremely unstable and anti-white. There is a huge movement of whites from SA to leave the country as murder and rape rates have sky rocketed. It is a genocide that has gone unnoticed by the rest of the world. A beautiful country with one of the highest standards of living just 15-20 years ago has been destroyed. Just as Rhodesia (which is now Zimbabwe) has collapsed, SA has followed.

This is not a hijack, just do not want the need for a "new life" to drive you to such a place.

Don't go to south africa. Avoid it like the plague. I met a south african who's sister had her face burned off with a hot iron by the natives there and was then raped and beaten. Things of this nature happen frequently in South Africa.

Agreed, Johannesburg and Cape-town are walled off or check-pointed and it's really not a good idea to leave the city. Even then, it's not at all safe.

My good friend was there as a professional diver for 11 years and loves it for the water and was protected by her SA colleagues. But she said last time she visited, 4 local (white) farmers families were raped and murdered in one week. The police showed up a DAY(!!) after some of the farmers called the police. Of course too late...The goings on there are all totally overlooked and unreported.

You'd be safer supervising construction in Iraq, IMO. Seriously, it's still dangerous, but lots of work there.

i live in South Africa. i dont think you will find Jobs relating to the 2010 but if you want to find other work let me know and i can help with maybe some contacts, webistes or information. SA is like any other country, has its bad places and good places... your call.

Changes can be good JC...Life is about experiences and changes and how you adapt to those changes...Sometimes you need change in your life to grow into the person you want to become...

Just follow your heart and I am sure you will be fine...

You're really having a hard time with that degree? What part of the country are you in? Boston area is really big for engineering jobs.. I have friends that majored in that, and had jobs locked in before graduating making $60K and up..

If I had graduated in 08 it would have been like that. I had friends who you would never guess could land a job...do exactly that. With the economy the way it is now, there is so much experienced workers out of work that's all people are looking for because they can...and they can pay them closer to entry level salary. :rolleyes:

Oh well, gives me a chance to work on a business idea I've had for awhile while I hold onto a part time job and with private health insurance with only a $1500 deductable :D

Not looking to go to South Africa. Just outside of Florida.

Wow...I had no idea it was like that, the teacher didn't mention any of that to me back in Jan/Feb. Of course, I'm not sure when the last time he was there.

Atlanta? Or checkout Forbes or Fortune lists for "best cities for singles" , "best cities for the young graduates" etc etc

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws