over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Justin Compton looking HUGE

9**broken link removed**

Do you think this guy seriously looks 50? Looks like middle 20's to me. Fuck im 27 and look older than this if I dont shave for 2 days...I have dozens of friends who are same age who have never touched a steroid who have receeding hairlines, bald patches, wrinkled skin, etc from drinking or smoking.

Some times the internet blows my mind

Last edited:
I agree, the few pros I've spoken with are all against dnp also. No need for it

I thought this was called bodybuilding not facebuilding

When hes on stage its his body not his face unless u wana kiss and makr love to the guy does it realy matter ? Lol

Back to what this sport is.. body building

He looks fantastic and I believe hed smart enough to have a long career in this sport... he seems to be going out all this year but I bet after this year he takes time out :)
Smart move

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Who cares what the guy's face looks like??!! He's not some scrawny ass, pretty boy male model. At 25, he has potential to do major damage at the pro level. Just appreciate what he brings to the table and let that be that.

the dude is fucking swole
-JS

I've worked with him before, a handful of years ago. He responds very favorably to everything - diet, training, cardio, supps, etc.. he just responds beautifully and easily to everything.

Guys like this don't need to go nuts like you guys do (all you bros on the boards), to make awesome gains.

I've worked with him before, a handful of years ago. He responds very favorably to everything - diet, training, cardio, supps, etc.. he just responds beautifully and easily to everything.

Guys like this don't need to go nuts like you guys do (all you bros on the boards), to make awesome gains.

Agree with this...

But now the shit storm comes from the 'bros' saying yea right...he might be a great responder to everything but he's still pushing the envelope with his supp use.

Last edited:

but if and when they do....I bet something like this would happen...
just a hunch:D
EDIT: I don't know how to do any fancy posting lol but I think you get the point;)
-JS

Attachments

• Ronnie-Coleman-upcoming-films-birthday-date-affairs.jpg
    Ronnie-Coleman-upcoming-films-birthday-date-affairs.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 18,242
  • tumblr_mexb2npiGc1qg1vd7.jpg
    tumblr_mexb2npiGc1qg1vd7.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 2,208
Last edited:
There's no reason to run DNP if you're using or have access to legit pharma grade GH. Safer, cleaner, healthier, and just over all better results. Money is the only issue, but legit pharma GH is the way to go. If/when I decide to use GH then pharma GH is what I will use. I have many years to go before I touch GH though. I'll run pepts for a while before pulling the trigger and spending a few G's on pharma GH.

9**broken link removed**

Do you think this guy seriously looks 50? Looks like middle 20's to me. Fuck im 27 and look older than this if I dont shave for 2 days...I have dozens of friends who are same age who have never touched a steroid who have receeding hairlines, bald patches, wrinkled skin, etc from drinking or smoking.

Some times the internet blows my mind

Yea he looks better in this pic definently. Idk I guess it was just the other pic I was looking at he looked way old.. in the other pic he just looked unhealthy to me is all. But he definently still looks 35

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
From the same interview... Ya I could be ready in 6-8 weeks... You think??? SMH.. Insane potential **broken link removed**

You don't seem many bodybuilders looking like this at any age. He does look great.... freaky in a good way.

Justin is HUGE, ridicoulos massive and lean, his waist to muscle tcickness is the best today in IFBB, definately my favourite pro...but it is just unbelievable how aged he looks like...25 y/o on a paper but looks like 45-50

Justin is HUGE, ridicoulos massive and lean, his waist to muscle tcickness is the best today in IFBB, definately my favourite pro...but it is just unbelievable how aged he looks like...25 y/o on a paper but looks like 45-50

what do you mean waist to muscle thickness? do you mean waist to shoulder ratio? if so I think either RAMY or WOLF has the best shoulder to waist, especially RAMY has those crazy wide shoulders, small waist then those insane legs. "X" frame(from the crazy NY pro pic)

As mentioned this is bodybuilding and not face building. But the guy has aged about 15 years in 2 years. Looking back at his pics from 4 years ago or so is mind boggling. It's not like he even had that look (he looked young in the face) to his face then. As someone mentioned earlier people outside of bodybuilding age fast all the time. Where I live is quite rough and you have people looking 40 at 27 due to smoking, sunbeds and drinking everyday. But regardless of that this guys has aged fast. But it's not the drugs :rolleyes:

A lot of guys look like skeletor when the get super lean.

maybe as he ages he will begin to look younger..

like a Benjamin Button kinda thing

A lot of guys look like skeletor when the get super lean.
Agree. But he do not look like skeletor, nor he looks fat in the face he just looks aged....

Elvia you say it is not drug related? But have you ever been off (or at least dropped to true trt dosages)? I am doing this all the time, when I am just on trt I drop a lot of water I am not noticingvthis by myself but I get a lot of questions 8f I am getting ready for a show, how much weight I have dtoped etc because my face gets very thin, precontest looking like, and my skin gets very clear, babysoft skin lol
And this happen mostly to all former pros if they do not get fat, they look a lot younger than in their ifbb days

maybe as he ages he will begin to look younger..

like a Benjamin Button kinda thing

This made me lol. Good ol' Benjamin Button.

The kid does look older, but 50 years old? :rolleyes: C'mon guys, that is seriously over exaggerating. Aaron Clark looks much older than this kid and he's younger.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws