advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

keeping dry on a test e/long ester cycle?

Trenabolic

Registered
I only use human grade test for both cutting and bulking because it never ceases to give me results. I've done 3 test only cycles and blew up, solid size and strength gains. All I get from my source are Norma test e amps. I've had a clean diet on my last cycle of 500mg test pw and still retained a lot of water. Has anyone successfully kept relatively dry on a test e cycle? I'm thinking of running aromasin at 12.5mg eod at the start if week 2. alongside a clean diet.

Also thinking of upping my test dose to 750mg pw.

Last edited:
I only use human grade test for both cutting and bulking because it never ceases to give me results. I've done 3 test only cycles and blew up, solid size and strength gains. All I get from my source are Norma test e amps. I've had a clean diet on my last cycle of 500mg test pw and still retained a lot of water. Has anyone successfully kept relatively dry on a test e cycle? I'm thinking of running aromasin at 12.5mg eod at the start if week 2. alongside a clean diet.

Also thinking of upping my test dose to 750mg pw.

I have , its always easy to be dry with it during a cut , for me anyways, when I ad in an AI it helps just a tad bit but nothing special that really is worth it money wise . If you can afford it go ahead, but like I said for me when I use it during a cut its perfectly fine and I only used an ai during precontest.

I have , its always easy to be dry with it during a cut , for me anyways, when I ad in an AI it helps just a tad bit but nothing special that really is worth it money wise . If you can afford it go ahead, but like I said for me when I use it during a cut its perfectly fine and I only used an ai during precontest.
What dose are you using during a cut? I always eat clean but it's the water from the estrogen etc that I can't get rid of, I'm 9-10% bf year round and it is very noticeable. Will do bro, will use aromasin at 12.5mg eod then up it if necessary. As I said upping the dose to 3 amps a week as I think another cycle of 500mg test will be a waste. Another thing is the water retention makes me look huge, during cycle my traps and neck blow up, I start to get looks of disgust from the general public like I'm another typical steroid taking piece of sh*t but when they talk to me they realize I'm a nice guy haha

When I was on dbol and Test E, I didn't get any bloat. Used an arimidex at .25mg EOD, had a clean diet, and drank Dandelion Root Tea which is a natural diuretic along with 2g of vitamin C a day. Also helps if ur sub 8% bodyfat.

Diet is probably the biggest key. I am susceptible to estrogen sides even at 300mg but at 500mg I run .5 adex and have very little water even with dbol thrown in.

Diet is probably the biggest key. I am susceptible to estrogen sides even at 300mg but at 500mg I run .5 adex and have very little water even with dbol thrown in.

High Protein, high/moderate good fats, low carbs (Post workout two meals totaling about 150-200grams of carbs) during the week. Still making sure Protein and Fats keep you over maintenance cals enough to gain well.

Refeed on the weekends, higher carb, low or no fat, high protein. That's the only thing that works for me to gain and not be a sloppy mess on a bulk.

AI's help if it's E2 related. But ya can't AI yourself out of carb bloat, unfortunately. I've tried :eek:

Inject test E. /cyp or even better undecanoate... ED!

The best protocol for getting the lowest aromatisation/water as possible.

Use legit AI, but dont go overdose.

High Protein, high/moderate good fats, low carbs (Post workout two meals totaling about 150-200grams of carbs) during the week. Still making sure Protein and Fats keep you over maintenance cals enough to gain well.

Refeed on the weekends, higher carb, low or no fat, high protein. That's the only thing that works for me to gain and not be a sloppy mess on a bulk.

AI's help if it's E2 related. But ya can't AI yourself out of carb bloat, unfortunately. I've tried :eek:

So you are working out on no carbs? And only having them post work out?
I just started prop at 100 mg ED and am holding lots of water, plus throwing Dbol in soon, Im About to run out of letro but it seems to not be working anyway. Maybe I will try Adex? Any sponsors you guys recommend?

Testosterone enanthate and SuperTest 450 at 1.000mg/ml a week for 7 years.
NO stopping me now! lol

So you are working out on no carbs? And only having them post work out?
I just started prop at 100 mg ED and am holding lots of water, plus throwing Dbol in soon, Im About to run out of letro but it seems to not be working anyway. Maybe I will try Adex? Any sponsors you guys recommend?

If I'm getting bloated or too fat, yes. I do fasted training in the morning if I'm getting chubby. Then when insulin sensitivity is higher Post WO, hit a high GI carb post workout, on the way home or to work. 20 minutes later, (during the insulin spike), down some protein w/o any fat. Then eat another 100-150 grams of carbs in the second meal, post workout. Then fats and proteins after that for the remaining meals, making sure I'm over maintenance (for me) if I'm bulking, under if I'm cutting.. Sometimes WAY over. LOL.

This is just the way I do it. If you wanted to train with carbs in the mix, you could do it pre and post workout. I eat a bunch of food in the other meals of the day, so this keeps me adding muscle and keeps the fat off as much as possible during a bulk, letting the carbs be used when the body is least likely to store any excess. Another way is simple macros, spreading the carbs and protein and fats evenly through the day. I just notice I can eat more (total) carbs when I do it in the 2 post workout meals and not get fat this way.

Try UGFreak for Adex. Or Ergo for Aromasin.

Last edited:
If I'm getting bloated or too fat, yes. I do fasted training in the morning if I'm getting chubby. Then when insulin sensitivity is higher Post WO, hit a high GI carb post workout, on the way home or to work. 20 minutes later, (during the insulin spike), down some protein w/o any fat. Then eat another 100-150 grams of carbs in the second meal, post workout. Then fats and proteins after that for the remaining meals, making sure I'm over maintenance (for me) if I'm bulking, under if I'm cutting.. Sometimes WAY over. LOL.

This is just the way I do it. If you wanted to train with carbs in the mix, you could do it pre and post workout. I eat a bunch of food in the other meals of the day, so this keeps me adding muscle and keeps the fat off as much as possible during a bulk, letting the carbs be used when the body is least likely to store any excess. Another way is simple macros, spreading the carbs and protein and fats evenly through the day. I just notice I can eat more (total) carbs when I do it in the 2 post workout meals and not get fat this way.

Try UGFreak for Adex. Or Ergo for Aromasin.

i second ergo for aromasin, shit is legit!

I'm gonna try ergo aromasin. Aromasin is stronger than arimidex correct?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws