over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

keeping the bloat down while on test/deca

any tips? cycle is test e 250/e3d deca 250/e4d

Drink lots of water, 2 gallons/day and avoid salts. If you are still bloating try an anti-estrogen like a-dex. A-dex will keep the estrogen down which will keep the salt retention down which in turn will lower your water retention.

on a side note, taking test-e and deca once a week works fine, I think test-e e3d is over kill, IMO.

Drink lots of water, 2 gallons/day and avoid salts. If you are still bloating try an anti-estrogen like a-dex. A-dex will keep the estrogen down which will keep the salt retention down which in turn will lower your water retention.

on a side note, taking test-e and deca once a week works fine, I think test-e e3d is over kill, IMO.

I understand that sodium holds water, but to some extent you want sodium in your diet bc you want your muscle cells to be hydrated. One can not be in an anabolic state dehydrated. Ask any trainer and they will suggest you drink loads of water but never mention AVOIDING sodium all together. I understand you will have sodium naturally in meats etc but there is nothing wrong with adding some additional sodium in the diet. I would especially find it important to add some sea salt or the likes to your PWO shake as you want to hydrate the cells as much as possible after a workout. I would tend to think the actual "bloat" would be more due to your diet in general, much in the way of carb and carb choices. Many bloat due to stuffing themselves, many from intolerances they have for certain foods (dair, nuts, gluten).

I feel that if you keep your estro levels under control via AI (not extremely low) and your diet in check you will keep bloat to a minimum. Regardless you will hold additional water though.

Last edited:
definitely need to keep the salt on the low down...cut out some sausages i was eating because of it..and notice a different. processed food is death

definitely need to keep the salt on the low down...cut out some sausages i was eating because of it..and notice a different. processed food is death

Totally agree. Try .25mg arimidex e3d. I say like that so ur just keeping estro lvls under control, not killing them and killing ur gains. Mostly its diet in general though that gives u bloat, as in not spot on or good diet.

I'm thinking prami would be a good idea as well to help with some of the bloat from deca.

I understand that sodium holds water, but to some extent you want sodium in your diet bc you want your muscle cells to be hydrated. One can not be in an anabolic state dehydrated. Ask any trainer and they will suggest you drink loads of water but never mention AVOIDING sodium all together.

Spot on! :)

Water retention is more a matter of carbs amount + sodium rather than sodium alone.

Carbs hold much more water than sodium... but you can't fill out properly (re-store your glycogen levels) without salt.

That's when the combination of both is too elevated that you spill over.

Kfrost:

What is the link between estrogen and salt or am I reading this wrong? I would be very interested as my HRT raises my estrogen levels yet I'm on strict low sodium diet.

One thing I know I did when I first started and think many others fall into the trap of doing is simply eating too much, be it good or bad food. My first run through I decided that I was going to eat 2x the amount of food that I needed to maintain weight. Well, I have never been so fat in my life. You do need to increase cals when on but be ralistic about it. For me, I try to focus on keeping the cal increases to almost all protein sources with maybe a little extra EVOO.

Kfrost:

What is the link between estrogen and salt or am I reading this wrong? I would be very interested as my HRT raises my estrogen levels yet I'm on strict low sodium diet.

You are reading it correctly and thats a very good question. "Why?" is actually still open for debate but it is certian that higher estrogen levels do in fact increase water retention. Most believe the mechanism of action is probably direct stimulation by the estrogen on substances called renin-angiotensin that cause water retention in the kidneys. The water retention then causes sodium (salt) retention. Most studies were performed as a result of young girls complaining of weight-gain after starting birth control pills. There are tons of studies on this. Clinical studies show that lower doses of estrogen(lower dosed birth control pills) result in lower edema (water-retention). The weight gain from the estrogen pills had no link to increase fat or appetitie but only water retention.

Hope this helps answer your question.

search for emerics take on Deca usage while on Test.

Awesome read for those who do deca / test together

You are reading it correctly and thats a very good question. "Why?" is actually still open for debate but it is certian that higher estrogen levels do in fact increase water retention. Most believe the mechanism of action is probably direct stimulation by the estrogen on substances called renin-angiotensin that cause water retention in the kidneys. The water retention then causes sodium (salt) retention. Most studies were performed as a result of young girls complaining of weight-gain after starting birth control pills. There are tons of studies on this. Clinical studies show that lower doses of estrogen(lower dosed birth control pills) result in lower edema (water-retention). The weight gain from the estrogen pills had no link to increase fat or appetitie but only water retention.

Hope this helps answer your question.

I think that is a combination of higher estrogen and 17-ketosteroids levels cused by the androgens, they will make your body produce more Aldosterone.

A-sin is the best bet overall for bloat, but adex is a good second best option.

I think that is a combination of higher estrogen and 17-ketosteroids levels cused by the androgens, they will make your body produce more Aldosterone.

emeric or others, isn't increased aldosterone production hence increased water retention also found to occur during the usage of synthetic GH?

just to add that any mild herbal diuretic tea will help solve any immediate problems and keep any excess water away...great info in this thread!...alex

Hydrothiazide

Has anyone done any research on this for bloat? It should help with bloat, and also help keep your BP under control. I've been giving it some thought. Next I'll look at dosing

Has anyone done any research on this for bloat? It should help with bloat, and also help keep your BP under control. I've been giving it some thought. Next I'll look at dosing

It's not hydrothiazide but hydrochlorothiazide.

I'd avoid using it on your own and seek for medical advice with your doc instead. It's not a diuretic to mess with (not that you should with any btw), since it has the ability to really lower your heartbeats / cause severe hypotension.

DO NOT TAKE DIURETICS UNLESS YOUR DOC SAYS SO. PLEASE... :cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner