over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kevin Levrone Seeking Competitive Comeback 2013

This should be interesting I would love to see a comeback for the guy he had an awesome physique!

I would love to see how he can morph himself. Here is a video from awhile back, showing how he looked at one time!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45gT5fu5PKU]Burning Hollywood- (Official entry Orlando Film Festival) - YouTube[/ame]

I'd love to see him come back and see how his body responds. I'll bet it'll be amazing!

I know some of you guys are skeptical if he can do it. As I said...I saw him go from about that same size and conditioning in that video to placing top five in the Olympia in just a few months. When he mentioned doing the Olympia that year...I laughed and thought he was kidding. I was at the Olympia and just couldn't believe my eyes when he stepped out on stage. He put on so much mass while dropping fat. I'd like to see what he can do now since he's older. He's still got the same crazy genetics though....

He has one of the most incredible physiques of all time IMO. Not just the muscles, he knows how to present himself. I don't even know how to describe it really, he just has that extra edge that I don't see or rarely see in other bodybuilders.

Not to mention what he's been able to do to his body in terms of changing it in such short time frames is mind blowing.

He's not necessarily coming back from conditioning shown in the video linked. He's been training since 2009 for various goals since he started the Levrone Report. I remember joining the page the week it started and have been following along over the past almost four years.

This was his very first "transformation" he completed back when he first started the Levrone Report. This was reportedly without the aid of pharmaceuticals. I believe Dave and the guys at RX requested to test him and air the results live on their radio show with him on the phone, I remember tuning into that show, he passed. That was for his first transformation as again, shown below:

**broken link removed**

"I put on 40lbs of muscle in eight weeks." - Levrone

He's had many transformations since, one to work to bench 405, one to work to squat 500, others for conditioning goals, etc. Long story short he's been training. What kind of condition he's in at this current moment in time? Unknown, most of the time he only shows his face so far since the beginning of 2013 in his videos it would seem.

Last edited:
if you met him, you might be changing your mind about being a fan.
fucking total douche asshole
ferrigno level dick

Met him several times and even stayed across the hall in hotel from him at AC before - always polite and had time for pics and a few words.

Maybe it's a reflection of the person meeting him as to how he comes off. ;-)

Hasn't this comeback been in the making for several years now? Yawn.

I know some of you guys are skeptical if he can do it. As I said...I saw him go from about that same size and conditioning in that video to placing top five in the Olympia in just a few months. When he mentioned doing the Olympia that year...I laughed and thought he was kidding. I was at the Olympia and just couldn't believe my eyes when he stepped out on stage. He put on so much mass while dropping fat. I'd like to see what he can do now since he's older. He's still got the same crazy genetics though....

Kevin lived just north from where I live, Glenn Burnie Md. Know people that
new and worked with him. Once in a while I'd see him at my old gym. Not much to say. Seemed alright. Yes good Genes but I feel that it's more about his responce to steroids then anything. I can build a 20'' arm nat too but could never look like that on test or anything else....

Attachments

• uncle-rico.jpg
    uncle-rico.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,016
Lol can throw a pigskin over those mountains...

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2

Met him several times and even stayed across the hall in hotel from him at AC before - always polite and had time for pics and a few words.

Maybe it's a reflection of the person meeting him as to how he comes off. ;-)

he treated my wife this way when she needed something during an event that was in progress you fucking looser
myb you should keep your mouth shut until you know what the fuck you are talking about
Maybe it's a reflection of an asshole who doesnt know shit trying to pontificate on a message board and sounding like an ignorant piece of garbage

Should I say you stayed across the hall so you could take it up the ass, that has been rumored of his gay for pay exploits

No...that would make me as asinine as you and your Shitface comments

So he gave you a few words and time for a pic................Man , what A guy

he treated my wife this way when she needed something during an event that was in progress you fucking looser
myb you should keep your mouth shut until you know what the fuck you are talking about
Maybe it's a reflection of an asshole who doesnt know shit trying to pontificate on a message board and sounding like an ignorant piece of garbage

Should I say you stayed across the hall so you could take it up the ass, that has been rumored of his gay for pay exploits

??? Bit drastic of a reply dont ya think? Put the tren down... shit.

There is no way in the world anyone could ever be rude to you. Unless you are misunderstood you great big love bunny!

PS - I did love your reply. I run into a lot of rude people myself. After I speak to them.

it's like punching someone in the dick.. but with words

I don't know if I've seen a single pro make a comeback and look almost as good as they did while on their way up.

Question answered....

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members