over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kevin Levrone transformation-3 weeks in

what is the name of the song in this vid, i have always wanted to know, i am pretty sure it is by dream theater but i wanna know which song

As I Am - Dream Theater. What an incredible band...

And Levrone is FREAKING UNREAL

Remarkable change in 3 weeks, hope he continues to do it drug free for at least a while to see how far he can truly get back without hormones. It would be great to get that lean without losing size in 3 weeks with help!

can you post like a normal day of training? Like chest day or something??

great to see his progress...crazy shit

his workouts change. its all being logged on levrone.com he has a blog on there.

Lucian,

I'm loving following this transformation,

Is the 45min of cardio done 7x a week or just on training days, and about how many cals is he consuming per day consisting of the diet posted above?

Thanks

calories i have no idea, cardio he does everyday.

Sweet baby jeebus there are a lot of jealous people on this thread.

Levrone is one of the most gifted bodybuilders ever to walk on stage.
We cannot compare ourselves to his accomplishments and abilities. If that makes you sad and hate the injustice of it all I suggest you work on your insecurity issues rather than look for the 'secret' so you all can feel that things have become equalized. Bodybuilding may not be the sport for you.

I am happy to go to the gym everyday and make my own level of progress, but there is no way in hell I will ever approach Levrone, no matter what sources or secrets I have in my possession. Would I love to look like him? Yes. Will I ever? No.

And I am just fine with that.

x2 hawkmoon.

Life is not a level playing field. And it seems like people refuse to believe that someone can be that far ahead of them in a way they cannot compensate for. Its like it all has to be blamed on anything OTHER than the fact that the man is genetically gifted. His transformation is awesome and i believe it is definitely within the realm of the possible(meaning to do it naturally).

idk why everyone thinks OMG his genetics are awesome... HELLO you guys are acting like the people in the gym that see "US" (aas users) and think we do it all natural and we DO NOT...
I am sorry this to me seems to be a person highly skilled, a master, in BB... but no one NO ONES body can recover and grow that quick... he is not a genetic miracle, are you guys serious?!?!?
He knows exactly how to work out what to eat and he is very determined, no one can say he is not...
I personally believe that he is definitly taking something AAS or HGH or W/E
Im not bashing i think he is awesome but realistically saying

well i dont know you but....who are you to question him? have you turned pro? how many years have you been bbing? and just cuz you think he is taking something....doesnt make it a fact. doesnt matter to me what you think. hes not taking shit! how do i know? because i know!!!lol if he was taking something.....you would shit yourself! now back to our regularly scheduled program!

thats not fair to say... he dedicate alot of time to BB and competing, i do not have the time or money to do that... but yes i can see what you mean he does have good genetics but do your seriously think hes a miracle?

not fair to say....mr 6 posts? so you must be an expert on aas? hmmmlets see, post a pic! im from the show me and put up or shut up school. and yes iam also from the prove yourself and prove you are not talking out of your ass school. its funny how these shitbirds who look like shit, and read a few things about aas and diet become experts and know for a fact what peope are taking. how long you been bbing? have you done a show? been under 6% bf? been over 240lb? benched over405? lol its time.....put up or shut up. what makes you an expert on whos taking what and genetics?

lucian

ok guys
for the last time....genetis is everything in this sport. how many guys take tons of shit, eat right, train right.....but how many look like kevin? thats the point. its his genetic makup that seperates him. not drugs. there are guys who take way more shit.....so why dont they look better than him? for those of you vets who know the truth....keep tellin the younins. they just dont get it and keep looking for the exotic drug to turn pro.

here is the exotic secret....
train hard, diet hard, recover, and be born w the right parents.
so now the secret is out!!!1
oh and if you didnt hit pro level size in the first 5 years of training.....you aint gonna. these guys grow like crazy and some of them have to refine it for a while but if you have the genetics.....you will know right away!

lucian

I have a good friend back east Karl. He doesn't workout any more and still weighs 235 at 6"3" with 18.5" arms. He looks better than most who lift. When he was in his prime, he was 280bs. with chisled abs and 21" arms at 8% BF. That was in the 80's. If he started lifting and training serious at 52, he would put most to shame. This guy was the first person to do 405lb behind the neck press. He did not take the amoun of AAS, like alt of others. Why am I telling you this? Genetics! So, I believe Kevin can look like that in a short time. Keep up the good work Kevin, I am a big fan.

can someone tell me why he doesnt look like he did back in the day?? what happend to the oldschool levrone??

can someone tell me why he doesnt look like he did back in the day?? what happend to the oldschool levrone??

dog he is much older and isnt taking AAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the guy is gifted and has great genetics end of story

flex wheeler was parallel on those lines too

2 guys that were genetically gifted were Herschel Walker And Mike Tyson. Herschel worked out since he was a kid and it carried him all the way through college and Pro Football. Mike since he was a teen was looking like a bodybuilder almost. Trained many hours a week and ate and slept correctly when he was the champ. Even when he came out of jail he got back in the gym and started training again and it looked like his body never missed a step! His legs for boxing weren't the same but that's a different story. (shame he's an idiot now but thats besides the point haha) these two guys prove with proper food intake and correct work ethics you can achieve your goals drug free. Which is why I am believing more and more Kevin really is doing this naturally. Right foods, right training, right dedication and supplements. Awesome watching his blog.

2 guys that were genetically gifted were Herschel Walker And Mike Tyson. Herschel worked out since he was a kid and it carried him all the way through college and Pro Football. Mike since he was a teen was looking like a bodybuilder almost. Trained many hours a week and ate and slept correctly when he was the champ. Even when he came out of jail he got back in the gym and started training again and it looked like his body never missed a step! His legs for boxing weren't the same but that's a different story. (shame he's an idiot now but thats besides the point haha) these two guys prove with proper food intake and correct work ethics you can achieve your goals drug free. Which is why I am believing more and more Kevin really is doing this naturally. Right foods, right training, right dedication and supplements. Awesome watching his blog.

**broken link removed**

kid dynamite

**broken link removed**

Anyone have pics of Kevin when he was in High School? Did he participate in sports-football,baseball,track, etc.etc.? He must have been huge.

mike tyson was/is a chump. they kept him jacked up on halo or something during his career. he finally went crazy. I never thought of him as being particularly big or anything, but he did fight with enthusiasm and determination.

mike tyson was/is a chump. they kept him jacked up on halo or something during his career. he finally went crazy. I never thought of him as being particularly big or anything, but he did fight with enthusiasm and determination.

:rolleyes: HATE HATE HATE!!!

but youre right, look at this little bastard...:eek:

Attachments

• boxing_g_tyson_195.jpg
    boxing_g_tyson_195.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 8,628

I have noooooooooooooo friggin clue what you've been smoking but man you should bottle it and sell it and get rich!

Tyson was a f@cking BEAST, PERIOD! nO MATTER HOW HIS LIFE TURNED OUT! He was a young kid trying to beat the odds against him. He worked his f@cking ass off. He may be a jerk now, but give him his fair props man! He busted his ass to stay in shape for the sport he loved! DON'T TRY TO TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HIM!

Muay Thai AND 2BIGSTILL: GOOD FIND ON THE PICS!

P.S. SORRY TO JACK THE THREAD. (won't happen again )

Last edited:
Jeez, I can't believe nobody on this thread has dissed Michael Jordon or Tiger Woods yet. I mean they are just average too -- right? :rolleyes:

Great to see Levrone's transformation. It will be interesting to see how much muscle he can get back at his age naturally.

Then it would be cool to see him go on HRT (I am assuming that he is not).

Then maybe a light cycle just for grins... :D

If he is still not on anything just food with no supps i think he is going to start hitting the wall for gaining the weight at around 220. But if he starts adding in normal supps I could definatly see close to 230.

well i dont know you but....who are you to question him? have you turned pro? how many years have you been bbing? and just cuz you think he is taking something....doesnt make it a fact. doesnt matter to me what you think. hes not taking shit! how do i know? because i know!!!lol if he was taking something.....you would shit yourself! now back to our regularly scheduled program!

Lucian,
I have been a long time lurker and just started posting recently.I am familiar with you and lilkoreangirls posts.This board has really changed as of late.You can be sure as the sun will come up that every thread you start some one will come on and have a smart ass reply.I have looked at a couple people on a couple threads of mine,all their posts are one or two word smart ass replies like"lmfao how stupid".Point is don't let these internet tough guys behind their little keyboards get to you.They post their cycles and are on about 4 grams of gear and in their avatars or pics posted don't even look like they train.But they got opinions on EVERTHING! take it easy bro.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131