over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kevin Levrone transformation-3 weeks in

This type of transformation is nothing different than the majority of pros-this is how fast they get in shape. I wish Lee Priest would put a transformation blog up when he's all bloated with Ketucky Fried Chicken-NOW THAT would be amazing to watch!

You people need to chill and enjoy the show for what it is.

I don't care what Lucian or anyone else says about possible usage as only "Kevin" knows if he's on or not, lmao.

Kevin is doing his thing again for all to see, so watch the show and learn as much as you can from what he offers and learn how to decipher the bullshit from the real.

That is all.

Its seems to be so important for pros and some other to make people believe they can attain 18-20 inch arms "naturally" or on just 500mg a week of test...LOL

Like that one ex-pro on here who says " all you need is 50mg of test of a day...what ever dude.
Looking at what levrone looked like before this little production and now is, he is on something.
I don't care how well ya know him or how much you just know he is not taking anything...you don't know 100% and if you don't know 100% then you dont know for sure.

Most people think you dont need more than a gram a week of test or you dont need more than 6-8 ius of hgh a day and yet 99% of the guys on here have no where near the mass the pros have.

This "Transformation" is like the Weider bullshit advertising years ago. "Just use this and workout like this and you will look like a pro".
This thread is just another example of how gullible people are.

well my friends the person behind the camera recording kevin in the superset vid....is me. yes his arms are 20" and still....he is not on anything not even hrt. the drug test proved it palumbo set up. and you can see he is no longer growing nor is he shrinking. he is doing different types of training, and having a great time. he isnt doing the bber workouts right now. some functional training, some mma stuff, some supersets....amd he looks great. im so jelous of his arms. when he started training he looked good but now he stands out in a gym by far!

bottom line, dont worry about what he may or may not be taking, cuz he isnt on anything. and even if people take mega dosages, hrt, ect.....they still dont look like him so whats the issue? if you are offended and think he is lying.....STOP WATCHING!!!! its that simple! lol

lucian

Levrones latest pic................he's looking alot rounder and fuller than he did after the 8 week transformation.............hmmmmm
Photo_32.jpg

Its seems to be so important for pros and some other to make people believe they can attain 18-20 inch arms "naturally" or on just 500mg a week of test...LOL

Like that one ex-pro on here who says " all you need is 50mg of test of a day...what ever dude.
Looking at what levrone looked like before this little production and now is, he is on something.
I don't care how well ya know him or how much you just know he is not taking anything...you don't know 100% and if you don't know 100% then you dont know for sure.

Most people think you dont need more than a gram a week of test or you dont need more than 6-8 ius of hgh a day and yet 99% of the guys on here have no where near the mass the pros have.

This "Transformation" is like the Weider bullshit advertising years ago. "Just use this and workout like this and you will look like a pro".
This thread is just another example of how gullible people are.

so how did he have 18 inch arms at the start then before even working out lol

Levrones latest pic................he's looking alot rounder and fuller than he did after the 8 week transformation.............hmmmmm
View attachment 30263

I hate to say it but... I really doubt if he isnt on at least 200mgs a week of test if nothing else. That kind of transformation in that time period.. It definitely lies in the face of convention. I know his genetics are insane but its not that easy no matter what. Muscle memory etc, etc, i know, but he's put on 50 or 60 lbs LBM in less than 3 months.

Levrones a class act. When he started his transformation i was a fat 257# 5'6" Male. Didnt train for a couple years. He got me fired up and now im down to 222-228 (fluctuates) around 11-12 % bf. Just needed that motivation to get back on track. I could care less if hes ON or not. Id say no but the new pic does kinda look jacked.

Levrone is a cool guy, and I always thought he had an incredible physique and should be listed as one of the best Pro's ever. For a while I think he was the winningest Pro ever, maybe still is... I don't really follow it anymore.

Glad to see he's motivating people and pushing himself again. That movie Redline he was in was horrible... no fault of his though. I love people on here still arguing whether someone looking like this is on or not anymore. Makes me wonder how old or experienced most of you are. The movie sucks but take a look at it and then tell me if you think Levrone is on now or not (again it sucks but there was nothing Kev could do about that, no fault of his.)

His last few years competing he would come off after the olympia and then jump back up 60 some pounds or so after being off for months (he said 6 months sometimes.) Remember "The Stack" book? Putting on 30-40 lbs in 30 days... Come on guys, no one grows like that naturally, whether muscle memory issues exist or not. If you believe they do I have a condo on Mars for sale, lake front property and 50% off :D

But who cares, its still awesome and inspirational. He still has an incredible physique! Come on back to the stage Kev. Good luck bro

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamren
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131