over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

kexing GH

amenselah

Registered
as u can see very few people develops this reaction...
this has been blown out of proportion by some people pushing other brands of GH..
0.4 percent develop antibodies not 30 to 40 percent...

Protropin® (somatrem for injection), is a polypeptide hormone produced by recombinant DNA technology. Protropin has 192 amino acid residues and a molecular weight of about 22,000 daltons. The product contains the identical sequence of 191 amino acids constituting pituitary-derived human growth hormone plus an additional amino acid, methionine, on the N-terminus of the molecule. Protropin is synthesized in a special laboratory strain of E. coli bacteria which has been modified by the addition of the gene for human growth hormone production.

ADVERSE REACTIONS
As with all protein pharmaceuticals, a small percentage of patients may develop antibodies to the protein. Growth hormone antibody binding capacities below 2 mg/L have not been associated with growth attenuation. In some cases when binding capacity exceeds 2 mg/L, growth attenuation has been observed. In clinical studies and postmarketing experience of patients treated with Protropin, approximately 0.4 percent of patients screened for antibody production developed antibodies with binding capacities > 2 mg/L at six months. Out of approximately 26,000 patients who have been treated with Protropin, 5 patients have had growth deceleration associated with binding capacities > 2 mg/L. If growth deceleration is observed that is not attributable to another cause, the patient should be tested for antibodies to growth hormone. Although no evidence exists to indicate that the methionine on the N-terminus of somatrem causes antibodies to growth hormone, the physician should consider transferring the patient to somatropin (rDNA origin) for injection, if a patient has antibody binding capacity > 2 mg/L, and has exhibited growth attenuation.

Can I get some opinions?

Kexing HGH is the only growth I've ever used. I have currently been on it at 2iu / day for the past 8 weeks.

For the past 3 weeks I've been on 800mg prop and 200mg EQ /week.

Every joint in my body is sore (except for my wrists and forearms!), I haven't had asthma in 10 years and now I've been getting a tightness in my chest, and my workout recovery time has never been so bad.

Does this happen to anyone else when taking HGH? Do you think I'm develping antibodies to the 192 amino acid profile....

same here

bro.........im switching in 2 weeks to jins when done with kexing to see if its the problem....saw much better results and feel when using nutropin year back.....(wish could find again). This kexing at 2ius a day....makes all joints hurt worse than winny.....and takes a while to recover after workouts... Im having exact same issues as above post ...

I dont have studies, but the general consensus is that a 192AA seq WILL
cause antibodies, and following cycles are not effective.

I didnt have any problems with the Kexing Gh used between 4-6 Ius for about two months. MM

Yeah, I think that it's 192AA sequence works for some and not for others.

I'm using it at 4ius and my girl at 2ius with no problems...

If you and anyone else using this product could keep me posted I'd appreciate it. Just want to know if it's me or the product... Thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131