over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L-Carnitine with Insulin and Fat loss

Ataraxia

Registered
Guys,
I'm super confused on the BEST way to take L-Carnitine inj. for most effecttive fat loss.
What i have been doing is 800mg inj with 2mg methylcobalamin (b12) IM each morning before faster cardio.
But from what i have been reading it is best utilized with an insulin spike within 10 minutes of injection. So i would need to eat a big amount of carbs right after inj. but then my cardio would not be fasted....
how long is the carnitine active for? does it build over time? should i be doing my injections say mid-day right before lunch?
My routine right now (cutting) is 45 min AM cardio then PM weight training...
I am 6'2 207 and probably around 8%BF right now...

Thanks in advance!!

U need insulin present when you take it so it is absorbed, once it's stored in the body it is there for a few days to be utilized. So do it the day before fasted cardio.

Also since i am on a very low carb diet and doing daily inj. of carnitine how is this supposed to work if each of my meals are less than 20 carbs? Do you all think Insulin inj. is the best way to work this???
if so, what is the protocol?

can some one PM me a sponsors info for insulin, domestic is best...

Also since i am on a very low carb diet and doing daily inj. of carnitine how is this supposed to work if each of my meals are less than 20 carbs? Do you all think Insulin inj. is the best way to work this???
if so, what is the protocol?

can some one PM me a sponsors info for insulin, domestic is best...

You don't need much insulin, 1-2iu will suffice.

You could also eat some high GI carbs (like 30g dextrose) and take in 10-15g of leucine at the same time. That will give you enough endo spike to drive the carnitine in to skeletal muscle.

Humulin-R is OTC. Take 1iu with the carnitine AND food. But, not without doing your homework first.

well since insulin defeats the purpose of fasted cardio and l-carnitine requires insulin to be absorbed, youd obviously not take it before your cardio or on days where you fast. it only needs to be injected every 3 days or so once youve built up to saturation dose

well since insulin defeats the purpose of fasted cardio and l-carnitine requires insulin to be absorbed, youd obviously not take it before your cardio or on days where you fast. it only needs to be injected every 3 days or so once youve built up to saturation dose

Yep! Agreed!

Humulin-R is OTC. Take 1iu with the carnitine AND food. But, not without doing your homework first.

Can you please give me a link with a little "homework" reading literature....

I'm thinking 2iu insulin with 1gram l-carnitine pre-workout PM weight training 3x/week.... thoughts???

So insulin is OTC?!! any pharmacy? in california too?

Can you please give me a link with a little "homework" reading literature....

I'm thinking 2iu insulin with 1gram l-carnitine pre-workout PM weight training 3x/week.... thoughts???

So insulin is OTC?!! any pharmacy? in california too?

Idk many links... I learned what I know from Dat's forum, you can search on here tho. 2iu is fairly safe if you have carbs with it. Humulin-R spikes at 30 min and 2.5ish hours and is out of your system in 5 so you need to have food in your system at those times. And also follow insulin safety, ie glucose tabs in pocket. Learn the warning signs of hypo, the info is all over the net. I would do it PWO not pre WO.

And yes, it's OTC. If you can't get it for some reason or you are scared of going to the pharmacy to get it(like me) you can order from healthwarehouse.com, they overnight it in a cold pack.

damn so i got some slin today from the pharm next door... Humalin R there are 1,000 IU in the bottle.. if im only doing 2iu every 2-3 days or something that will last forever!!
how long will the bottle last once opened? any other suggestions of use??

Thanks!

damn so i got some slin today from the pharm next door... Humalin R there are 1,000 IU in the bottle.. if im only doing 2iu every 2-3 days or something that will last forever!!
how long will the bottle last once opened? any other suggestions of use??

Thanks!

Damn that was fast. Be careful my friend. Don't forget, the shit will easily leave you dead if you are careless.

that's an abrupt statement but def. noted!! Ya i do business with several pharmacies so i have easy access...
had my workout around 6 pm... heavy strong shoulder day today... pinned 10 IU gh today 5IU at 5am before fasted cardio and another 5 around noon... I'm trying to get my IGF to peak during my pm workout... I dont plan on running GH that high too much longer, only last week, this week and maybe 1-2 more weeks then back down to 2-4IU and continue cutting... just wanted to feel the difference as i've never previously went beyond 5!
got home around 8 had a protein shake with almond milk, 1/2 banana, 50grams protein TP choc penut cup, chocolate LBS's and penut butter (amazing shake). pinned 2iu slin and then right after 1gram of carnitine. i feel great today... no noticible difference than sans slin...
my pharmacist said 2IU was a very small dose!

can anyone else share what their protocols are like or what they have heard?

Per Dats Article and Big A's advice in that thread, I use 3iu Humalog with 800mg L-carnitine. 3iu will not make you go hypo with your normal diet, just as Big A states. Right now I am very low carb and having no problems. I do keep glucose tabs readily available but I am not ever planning on having to use them.

All of this info is easily found in the thread Big A posted, you just have to put some effort in and do your homework. No one is hiding any secrets to L-carnintine use.

Looks like the marketing is working real good. Keep up the good work!

that's an abrupt statement but def. noted!! Ya i do business with several pharmacies so i have easy access...
had my workout around 6 pm... heavy strong shoulder day today... pinned 10 IU gh today 5IU at 5am before fasted cardio and another 5 around noon... I'm trying to get my IGF to peak during my pm workout... I dont plan on running GH that high too much longer, only last week, this week and maybe 1-2 more weeks then back down to 2-4IU and continue cutting... just wanted to feel the difference as i've never previously went beyond 5!
got home around 8 had a protein shake with almond milk, 1/2 banana, 50grams protein TP choc penut cup, chocolate LBS's and penut butter (amazing shake). pinned 2iu slin and then right after 1gram of carnitine. i feel great today... no noticible difference than sans slin...
my pharmacist said 2IU was a very small dose!

Per Dats Article and Big A's advice in that thread, I use 3iu Humalog with 800mg L-carnitine. 3iu will not make you go hypo with your normal diet, just as Big A states. Right now I am very low carb and having no problems. I do keep glucose tabs readily available but I am not ever planning on having to use them.

All of this info is easily found in the thread Big A posted, you just have to put some effort in and do your homework. No one is hiding any secrets to L-carnintine use.

Thanks for this!!
Can you tell me how you when you are dosing your slin and carnitine? how often (times per week) etc...

Thanks

Thanks for this!!
Can you tell me how you when you are dosing your slin and carnitine? how often (times per week) etc...

Thanks

I am doing exactly as Big A advises, I'm not sure what else you want me to tell you. You may be making this too complicated.

Each day, Inject 3iu insulin with 200mg of l-carnitine for every 55 pounds of bodyweight, follow your normal diet.

I do it once a day, but Dat says with this method EOD or E3D is fine.

You can cut the l-carnitine dose in half and do it twice a day, or do one big dose each day. Either way it's the same amount of l-carnitine.

400mg x 2 injects = 800mg
800mg x 1 inject = 800mg

(800mg is how much I need for my bodyweight, you may need more or less.)

Again, this is ALL outlined in the thread Big A posted. Did you read it?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws