over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LA Championships

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Congrats to RobRoy on a 2nd place , thats always a tuff show.

how did our boy Lilsavage do?

talked to Rob last night after the show, but Congrats again man....Looking back to Nov. of 03' the last time he competed I cant believe the progress in conditioning and posing he has made, the muscles were always there but now he knows how to dial it in...Proud to say I get to train with this guy, and I am very glad I am out of his weight class now..:D

My buddy Jon Ward took 4th in the Supers. He's young too only like 24yrs old. Awesome job.

Day after

I never thought that I'd be the next day guy. LOL... You all know what I mean. After pizza, garlic bread, coldstone, and cheesecake factory this is the result. I think that this may be my post contest secret that I was asking about. LOL.
VV, hey thanks bro. I've had a decent run, but I can guarantee that I'll make some impact in the middles next year.
Hutch, I couldn't have dialed it in with out you. I needed that support system. Whenevr I didn't want to hop on the stairmaster I'd just think bout how your arse doesn't have to do any and It would just piss me off and motivate me to push through it. I had a blast competing with you. The travels to NM were fun but Vegas is going to be a blast. Now that we're not famished.:st:r-wars

Last edited:
Hell yeah, Vegas Baby......!!!!!...Cant wait .....

Dame told me his myspace acct. got deleted somehow...but I still haven't heard how he did...

BW

Rob Roy said:
I never thought that I'd be the next day guy. LOL... You all know what I mean. After pizza, garlic bread, coldstone, and cheesecake factory this is the result. I think that this may be my post contest secret that I was asking about. LOL.

Shit i did this TWICE this year! Not once, but TWICE! Think i would have learned my lesson? I would have won my class both times if i looked like i did the DAY AFTER! Shit i wish i thought about taking pix, i was too busy stuffin my face. Shitloaded my second show.... but again too much water was lost... and i KNEW from experience from the first time to add it back in.. but was afraid to.... drank water after the show... next day BAM.... AGAIN

Arizona had a great showing at the LA-

Patty Farrow won the overall for womans figure....Im sure any of the guys that train at the Gilbert Golds know who Im talking about.

Frank Nezdboa won the Lt. hvy class...he just won the his class at the AZ and Kyle Witherspoon got fith in the same class. The Lt. heavies had like 18 or 19 guys enter too.

Evian Delly got 2nd in figure A and some other girl from AZ got Second in her class. Im waiting for graphic muscle to put up some pics.

Rob of course got second as well.....all great acomplishments at a hard show. Way to represent Pro muscle and AZ!

Hey guys I really wanted to do it but my prep person had advised me not to do it. Really regretting it now, should've just jumped in but it's kinda hard when they are one of the expiditers(sp?).I chose my prep person so I figured I better listen to em. I will for sure be in Vegas. I hope to see everyone there. Rob Roy did look awesome, very tough class. Rob the guy who took your class got 6th last yr at the USA's....You did very good.

AWN2004 said:
Arizona had a great showing at the LA-

Patty Farrow won the overall for womans figure....Im sure any of the guys that train at the Gilbert Golds know who Im talking about.

Frank Nezdboa won the Lt. hvy class...he just won the his class at the AZ and Kyle Witherspoon got fith in the same class. The Lt. heavies had like 18 or 19 guys enter too.

Evian Delly got 2nd in figure A and some other girl from AZ got Second in her class. Im waiting for graphic muscle to put up some pics.

Rob of course got second as well.....all great acomplishments at a hard show. Way to represent Pro muscle and AZ!

Well its official we are ALL STUDS here in AZ!!!!!:D :p

HUTCH said:
Well its official we are ALL STUDS here in AZ!!!!!:D :p
WOW Frank won his class, nice work AZ did well, geez who won teh overall?

LiLSaVaGe said:
Hey guys I really wanted to do it but my prep person had advised me not to do it. Really regretting it now, should've just jumped in but it's kinda hard when they are one of the expiditers(sp?).I chose my prep person so I figured I better listen to em. I will for sure be in Vegas. I hope to see everyone there. Rob Roy did look awesome, very tough class. Rob the guy who took your class got 6th last yr at the USA's....You did very good.

What was the deal bro? You shooting for Vegas after all? Or are you just watching? I would love to see you mix it up with the middles.

LiLSaVaGe said:

Good call, LilSavage. You know who'd be whippin' your ass... LOL I heard it might have been better PR to just be in the audience any way...

Good luck this week with the maniac!

-R

BigWilly said:
Dame told me his myspace acct. got deleted somehow...but I still haven't heard how he did...

BW

what up BW! i jsut joined here, a friend told me about it

I think David Hughes won the overall...

Thanks, Lsavage. I wish we would have met. Hope to see ya in Vegas.
TP4u, It's just so damn hard to diet down for 20 weeks and then roll the dice with a method that is totally diferent from what got you shredded in the 1st place. I guess we just need to remember that when dieting down, you're depleting so you need to fill out and the muscles are going to hold it all.
I was so hungry that I left right before the overall but I believe that
David Hughes won the overall. He was the Heavy champ. Not to take anything away from anyone else there but I couldn't see anyone else there beating him. Although Frank the AZ lightheavy did look great. Sharper and fuller than he did at the AZ. He's a cool guy to boot. He'll be out partying with our AZ crew in Vegas. Yeah Baby...:st:r-wars Oh if you want to see a pic of D. Hughes, pic up the newest musclemag that just came out. He has a spread in there.

Rob Roy said:
TP4u, It's just so damn hard to diet down for 20 weeks and then roll the dice with a method that is totally diferent from what got you shredded in the 1st place. I guess we just need to remember that when dieting down, you're depleting so you need to fill out and the muscles are going to hold it all.

I hear you about this. I have done it twice and each time I still ask my prep coach if it is cool to eat, it really fucks with me after I eat it but then when I see what it does to my physique and I calm down...

Congrats Again Rob, that is a great placing in a tough show, time to eat!!

Congrats rob. Job well done bro.

Mav

Wow, Frank won his class...good for him!

savage, can't wait to see what you bring to the USA.

BW

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity