over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lane Johnson banned from 10 games. only in for the last 3

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have looked all around the net trying to figure out what substance he was "busted" for taking and I cant find it. The stories just say he took some supplement from a store and it had a substance banned by the NFL in it.

Lane Johnson isn't happy with NFLPA over positive PED test

He had a 5 year contract for more than $50 million and could lose half of it now.

Last edited:
Amino acids?? Hmmm. Tough spot to be in. Says he had it checked out by the union.

Bit crazy that supplements available legally over the counter are banned. I could see prohormones being banned, maybe it was one of those?

I don't buy it. These guys know what they can and can't put in their bodies. He can't blame some stupid app on a phone sponsored by the NFLPA that says it was good to go. Also this is his 2nd offense. Shows he doesn't really give a shit about his NFL career. 1 time... Ok you fucked up... Maybe it was a contract year.. Etc... Also these guys nowadays know exactly when they are getting tested...in many cases the exact day... So if they want to play roulette they should be smarter about it. Now that he threw the NFLPA under the bus look for the whole 10 games... At best 8

Last edited:
I don't buy it. These guys know what they can and can't put in their bodies. He can't blame some stupid app on a phone sponsored by the NFLPA that says it was good to go. Also this is his 2nd offense. Shows he doesn't really give a shit about his NFL career. 1 time... Ok you fucked up... Maybe it was a contract year.. Etc... Also these guys nowadays know exactly when they are getting tested...in many cases the exact day... So if they want to play roulette they should be smarter about it. Now that he threw the NFLPA under the bus look for the whole 10 games... At best 8

What if it is something stupid that is banned, something found in his protein powder? With so much money at stake though I agree he should be more vigilant. If I played pro ball I wouldn't even use protein powder unless I knew for sure it was ok. Just eat regular food to be safe.

It will come out after his appeal is heard next week. I agree... There is a long list of some pretty harmless substances just are banned but from what I am seeing lately everyone is getting busted for masking agents like Clomid Nolva and other stuff. If the staff didn't give it to me I wouldn't take it if I was a player until offseason... Or not at all when I'm playing. Not comparing military to the NFL but I was so scared to do anything I just kept away from it... Especially pot... Even though I do it now medicinally. When I was diagnosed with low T due to an explosion hT knocked my endocrine system out of whack... It was funny having female medics drAw up a syringe for me. I had to tell them how to do it. They always would comment on how hard it was to inject😜 I had to deal with that the last 5 years of my career. Anytime I was somewhere more ham a week I had to bring my syringes and Test in a plastic bag and hand it over to the medics and they kept a log on when it needed to be administered.

ON a side note, I know that this is a "B.S. supplement industry" comment, but did you see the research done by Pieter Cohen? http://www.ergo-log.com/these-supplements-contain-methylsynephrine.html

The supps that claimed that they contained methylsynephrine didn't contain it. Supps that didn't list it, contained methylsynephrine.

That just about sums up most of the supplement bullshit. No body's safe.

the announcers during the game said it was peptides.

I wouldn't even consider peptides alone performance enhancers. Seriously

the announcers during the game said it was peptides.

Wow, then I don't think that would be found in a supplement you buy in the store or from an mainstream online store like Amazon. I wonder what exactly it was. If this was some kind of injectable peptide then I have zero sympathy for the guy because that is obviously against the rules. He as making it sound like he bought some protein powder and it had something in it he didn't know about. Id like to know more.

Wow, then I don't think that would be found in a supplement you buy in the store or from an mainstream online store like Amazon. I wonder what exactly it was. If this was some kind of injectable peptide then I have zero sympathy for the guy because that is obviously against the rules. He as making it sound like he bought some protein powder and it had something in it he didn't know about. Id like to know more.

Well judging from the Al Jazeera video a while back, it seems like peptides are pretty common among NFL players so I assume it's intentional

The NFL only tests for peds off season don't they and during season they test for the recs in season. You can juice all season and smoke all off season.

The NFL only tests for peds off season don't they and during season they test for the recs in season. You can juice all season and smoke all off season.

NFL chases Reindeer Antlers,

and in thee League of Parody, the suspensions are now a grand part of the show.

It's all for show. Even for recs they test between April to August and even than its a couple a teams a week and 10players for each team. They are also given a minimum of 3 hours notice before a collector shows. Plenty of.time to mask and not get caught. Plus the levels that trigger a positive or insanely high

Got it backward peds during and recs off season

You never know...some unscrupulous supplement companies put amphetamines in there Preworkouts, steroids in some supps......it may not be what's on the label that is banned....assuming he's speaking with sincerity.

It was peptides

Everything, all the GHRPs and shit now are all tested for and can pop up.
Even if you look at the Olympic banned list—peps, AIs, basically ANYTHING is on it.

Really? So I guess the Washington Redskins safety I think that was irate about having to piss immediately after a recent Sunday game was lying?

Really? So I guess the Washington Redskins safety I think that was irate about having to piss immediately after a recent Sunday game was lying?

At very least he was made aware before kickoff. They are given minimum of 3 hrs notice. He was more mad as to why it had to be directly after the game. Wondering why it can't be done the following day (which is an off day). They already meet with media after the game, now they are sticking a cup in their face. That's why he was angry

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131