over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lane Johnson banned from 10 games. only in for the last 3

At very least he was made aware before kickoff. They are given minimum of 3 hrs notice. He was more mad as to why it had to be directly after the game. Wondering why it can't be done the following day (which is an off day). They already meet with media after the game, now they are sticking a cup in their face. That's why he was angry

Ronnieron, totally unrelated to this thread, but I saw you mentioned in another thread you had a heart attack recently. How are you doing since then? Not trying to pry, but am hoping you're doing better now bro.

Ronnieron, totally unrelated to this thread, but I saw you mentioned in another thread you had a heart attack recently. How are you doing since then? Not trying to pry, but am hoping you're doing better now bro.

Doing better. Feel a little drained. Either from all the meds or I came off everything including trt. Getting blood work done on 28th so hopefully I can get my trt. If not doing it myself Cuzco feeling like this sucks

Really? So I guess the Washington Redskins safety I think that was irate about having to piss immediately after a recent Sunday game was lying?

The rec drugs are tested at a particular time is what I was referring too... Here guys know exactly when they are getting tested for that... It's in the summer if I'm not mistaken every year. That info is straight from Mike florio

The rec drugs are tested at a particular time is what I was referring too... Here guys know exactly when they are getting tested for that... It's in the summer if I'm not mistaken every year. That info is straight from Mike florio

Yes it begins on 4/20, probably not a coincidence either and it ends the end of the preseason. They are free to smoke the entire season, kinda taking away the whole pain management thing. The only reason they are tested in season is if they are already in the program.

You never know...some unscrupulous supplement companies put amphetamines in there Preworkouts, steroids in some supps......it may not be what's on the label that is banned....assuming he's speaking with sincerity.

Possible. I once ordered what I thought was Yohimbe from a place in the back of Muscle and Fitness back in 1987. Turns out it has Methyl testosterone in the caps. The stuff came from Mexico. I only found out when I tried to order more and it was closed down and then my mother showed me an article in the newspaper showing the bust. I had no idea what was in there. I was 17 yrs old.

It was peptides

Everything, all the GHRPs and shit now are all tested for and can pop up.
Even if you look at the Olympic banned list—peps, AIs, basically ANYTHING is on it.

Chad Mendes from the UFC was recently suspended for testing positive for peptides (GHRP-2or6 if memory serves correct)

Chad Mendes from the UFC was recently suspended for testing positive for peptides (GHRP-2or6 if memory serves correct)

How do they test for that? Does the actual peptide show up in the blood stream or do they test a known metabolite or something?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws