over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[langtitle=vi]Tbol vs anavar for females[/langtitle]

Yep, that's why I said SQ TEST E as well.
Btw, suggestion for you. It's just my opinion.

Administer prop 4x week to keep sides and blood levels more stable(assuming you are somebody that only does 3x)

1/3 dose Mon
1/3 dose Wed
1/6 dose Fri
1/6 dose Sat

Splitting the Fri dose into 2 days is better than waiting several days over the weekend IMO.

Btw, nice talking to somebody that is familiar with female protocols. I get angry talking to guys that think they know a lot and just parrot dumb stuff. Good stuff man

That protocol could work. What would be optimal EOD meaning Mon/Wed/Fri/Sun/Tue/Thu...

I agree, always good to exchange knowledge with people that know their stuff. You can always tell from their post if they know what they are talking about.

-Baseline

I believe 99% of people who think they've used full-strength real, pure oxandrolone haven't.

^Yep

I didn't believe this btw. But then my friend that powerlifts took 20mg pharm grade anavar with nothing else and was getting stronger.

He was already strong. Strong enough to the point that even 40mg of solo dbol wouldn't have done anything for him.

^Yep

I didn't believe this btw. But then my friend that powerlifts took 20mg pharm grade anavar with nothing else and was getting stronger.

He was already strong. Strong enough to the point that even 40mg of solo dbol wouldn't have done anything for him.
Interesting, I have some British dragon anavar which is supposed to be the real deal from what i have been told. Its quite pricey. You are saying I can run it at 20mgs successfully, if it is actually the real deal?

Nah, I doubt British dragon is the real deal.
The anavar was bought from mexico pharmacy online and costed an absolutely enormous amount of money.
yeah, the dude was closing in on 400 bench and he got there with 20 anavar (lol...). after that, he said anavar was his favorite drug. that was a pretty weird statement imo, but thats what he said

try doing that with even 50-60 anavar from the best online UGL sources and I don't think it's gonna be easy.

The anavar was bought from mexico pharmacy online and costed an absolutely enormous amount of money.
yeah, the dude was closing in on 400 bench and he got there with 20 anavar (lol...). after that, he said anavar was his favorite drug. that was a pretty weird statement imo, but thats what he said

try doing that with even 50-60 anavar from the best online UGL sources and I don't think it's gonna be easy.
They retail the british dragon var at $390 for 100 10mg tabs. Comes with paperwork and all the extra stuff. Supposedly pretty legit, same people behind Asia Pharma, they have licenses in Thailand to produce the compounds. Pharmacy grade is what i have been told.

They retail the british dragon var at $390 for 100 10mg tabs. Comes with paperwork and all the extra stuff. Supposedly pretty legit, same people behind Asia Pharma, they have licenses in Thailand to produce the compounds. Pharmacy grade is what i have been told.

So, the same people run a legit pharmaceutical lab and an underground operation? Does that really make sense to you? And the Thai government gives license for human grade trenbolone?

I've heard BD's quality went downhill during the last years, anyway.

I really doubt your var (or anyone's var for that matter) is actually var.

So, the same people run a legit pharmaceutical lab and an underground operation? Does that really make sense to you? And the Thai government gives license for human grade trenbolone?

I've heard BD's quality went downhill during the last years, anyway.

I really doubt your var (or anyone's var for that matter) is actually var.
No they are both pharmaceutical grade, that's what I've been told by some very reputable people. Even Bill Llewellyn has commented on this.

They have a license to manufacture the drugs from what i understand, i don't know the full details.

Like i said, this is what i have read and been told by some reputable sources. A local had Asia Pharma gear tested, he gets his raws tested. AP gear tested the highest he has seen as far as purity, up there with legit US pharmacy grade test.

No they are both pharmaceutical grade, that's what I've been told by some very reputable people. Even Bill Llewellyn has commented on this.

British Dragon is pharma gear, then?

You learn a new thing every day.

I got to a 405lb bench a few years ago on 20mg blue heart dbol.
Can't get it again unless I trained to, I could care less about the poundage moved nowadays

I believe it 100 percent.
20mgs Dbol would be probably 2x more powerful

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner