over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lantus real world results

It's a indication. For perfect dosis you need to have fasting bloodsugar levels. Gh blocks insulin going to the receptors. Long term it will cause insulin resistance it's also depends on the dosage but if you take 5iu gh or over i am sure it's beter to take soms lantus.

You will not get fat from this dosage. Dont forget your body always produce some insuline.
Because your liver release glucose. Even if your fasting.

Just before bed is ok. But the best way is to split dosage every 12 hours with lantus. Tresiba you can do 1 time a day

Sent from my STV100-4 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Great points.

Have you found tresiba to be as anabolic as lantus?

Would you dose tresiba then before bed at 1iu for every 20 pounds of body weight?

Interesting feedback. This goes to show individual tolerances are quite different for everyone. I use novolin r and don't go over 13 ius on 250 carbs on workout days. That works for me. I have yet to try long acting insulins.
If you don't need long acting then I would stay away from it. Use Novolin R post workout and should be good to go.
Long acting (especially 75 +units) someone who doesn't need it will lead to hyperinsulinemia and eventually insulin resistance. I use 37 units of long split into 2 doses per day along with my rapid acting of around 10 units and I'm growing pretty good with minimal fat gain.

I'm switching over to Tresbia at the end of the month, this type of insulin (Degludec) lasts for 42 hours so possibly 30 units every other day..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Professional Muscle mobile app

This post is almost 5 years old. I just noticed Alpha posted in it. I looked and he hasn't posted since 2014. Anyone know if he is ok?

Watch the video with Collete Nelson explaining how to use lantus for bodybuildng, sounds very interesting

Great points.

Have you found tresiba to be as anabolic as lantus?

Would you dose tresiba then before bed at 1iu for every 20 pounds of body weight?
If you want to know the exact dose to. Inject start with 5iu tresiba before bed. Measure fasting glucose between 80/90 will be perfect. When it's still over 90+ then higher the dose. The more gh you take the higher your fasting glucose will be offcourse it's different from person to person. It's is anabolic and it will prevent you to become insulin resitance. It's give you much higher igf levels over the day
Higher igf will promote more fatt loss and long term more muscle gains.

But if you want real big gains take the tresiba.
And some periods take humalog or humulin. Pre/post workout. Dosage depends on your lean bodymass. (Theres a max mow much your muscles can absorb)

P.s this only Works with HGH Without HGH i would stay away from insulin

If you want to know the exact dose to. Inject start with 5iu tresiba before bed. Measure fasting glucose between 80/90 will be perfect. When it's still over 90+ then higher the dose. The more gh you take the higher your fasting glucose will be offcourse it's different from person to person. It's is anabolic and it will prevent you to become insulin resitance. It's give you much higher igf levels over the day
Higher igf will promote more fatt loss and long term more muscle gains.

But if you want real big gains take the tresiba.
And some periods take humalog or humulin. Pre/post workout. Dosage depends on your lean bodymass. (Theres a max mow much your muscles can absorb)

P.s this only Works with HGH Without HGH i would stay away from insulin

Very solid and I agree. I do not know much at all about tresiba as lantus usually is more talked about.

Do you find tresiba to be as anabolic (increasaing IGF-1 levels) as lantus though?

Very solid and I agree. I do not know much at all about tresiba as lantus usually is more talked about.

Do you find tresiba to be as anabolic (increasaing IGF-1 levels) as lantus though?
You can use both. Hard to say if its more anabolic this goes behind my knowledge.

But tresiba is much more stable in your system .

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner