advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Law & Order SVU, OMG I need these steroids!

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
While I love to watch the show, I'm really hating this episode... however, I want the steroids that they're talking about! lol When they were talking about "roid rage" the shrink says how he saw a man on "roid rage" rip a steel door off the hinges and throw it! it took 2 shot gun blast to put the guy down! then compared it to a "monster" on pcp lol

oh man, you have to love writers that don't know shit huh?

I'm so mad, hulking up! About to rip into this ham and cheese sandmmich! grrrrrrr

It's kind of like when Ben Affleck did that after school special about steroids. He went bezerk in his room tearing it apart and then started downing a bottle of oral steroids like he was chugging a beer while going into convulsions. I couldn't help but laugh. Funny thing is...that was supposed to be a true story. Steroids are portrayed so poorly on TV and movies.

I've had women that I dated for a short period, more than once, ask me if I ever did steroids and of course I deny due to legality and public perception. After that question I have had a couple say that was good because they make your dick small, cause roid rage or some other stuff. I have to laugh because they can't seem to get enough of this little roid dick. Lol. I then aske them what experience they have or have they dated someone who used them. The answer is always no. I am left to wonder where they get these "facts" from if they have had nobody in their lives use the stuff.

yeah, that was a stupid episode but i'm addicted to law & order for some reason lately. i've never watched it before and now i can't get enough.

the ben affleck after school special was awesomely bad, i remember being like 12 yrs old watching that thinking roids did that. and i decided to try them anyway

It's kind of like when Ben Affleck did that after school special about steroids. He went bezerk in his room tearing it apart and then started downing a bottle of oral steroids like he was chugging a beer while going into convulsions. I couldn't help but laugh. Funny thing is...that was supposed to be a true story. Steroids are portrayed so poorly on TV and movies.

I remember that scene. Imagine how he would've reacted after he found out that ''steroid'' was fake.

yeah...2 years ago CSI had an episode were the roid using maniac tore his bicep out of the arm ...and I mean it was cut out of his arm ...yet he still attacked and killed a guy ...oh ...and bent his arm LOL

It's like the movie "Reefer Madness" from the 1930's. Just ridiculous. But so many people have used, that the movie has (and had) NO credibility. The number of people using gear is smaller, so people have no experience and believe this shit on TV.

People don't seem to put things together themselves. I was sitting with some friends the other day, talking about the movie, "The Avengers." The women in the group were going on about how sexy and blah blah they all are. And I asked them, "So you like guys who use performance enhancement, like steroids?" They were all shocked and asked what I meant.

I said, "Well, the hulk was genetically altered...It's called gene-doping nowadays. Stark uses a prosthetic suit, and Captain America got locked into a huge steroid injection machine and came out 100lbs heavier, 10 minutes later. None of those guys would have been shit without drugs, strap-ons or gene doping. They'd have just been a geek scientist, a punching bag with a big mouth, and rich guy".

At least the hypocrisy seemed to be clear to them. :D

I saw an episode last night that was like that. I was watching it with my wife, and I was like uh honey if that was the true reality of steroids wouldn't I have shot you and myself already??? All I could do was laugh when the police were like "It's not your fault you shot your dad, beat your classmate, and were going to commit suicide... it's the steroids..." LOL

BEAST

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner