over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LEAST FAKED TEST PROP/ENANTHATE?

bigtasty25

Registered
Hey guys...been burned by bad gear and dont want it happening again...i hate chancing putting bad gear in my body...just like anybody else...but im willing to pay top dollar for real stuff...

Just want to know...what's the LEAST FAKED HUMAN GRADE test propinate, enanthate? Hm...What about testolics for test prop? This thread will help me and alot of bros im sure..thanks!!

For enanthate, try Jelfa's test Prolongatum, its only 100mg per amp but it is very rarely faked for this reason and since the box and amp recently changed there are zero fakes yet.

Testovis from italy is a great prop, but dont know if anyone carries it. Testolic from Thailand or Russian Farmadon prop (not the ones in the normal amps but the ones that look like little rockets :) are good choices too for prop.

Good luck.

it mostly depends on your source and his reputation...Alex

there are very few ACTUAL HG grade items around.

HG grade is made by licensed pharmacies with intent to be used for legit medical prescriptions. getting your hands on some may be difficult. now some UG might indeed make a very potent, sterile product - but it is not HG if thats what you really want.

i would go with what russian-bodybuilder said, would be rare to fake a 100mg.

For enanthate, try Jelfa's test Prolongatum, its only 100mg per amp but it is very rarely faked for this reason and since the box and amp recently changed there are zero fakes yet.

Testovis from italy is a great prop, but dont know if anyone carries it. Testolic from Thailand or Russian Farmadon prop (not the ones in the normal amps but the ones that look like little rockets :) are good choices too for prop.

Good luck.

thanks alot bro...u read my mind actually, to the T...as i was doing a lil research on the jelfa test prolongatum and the testolics...as i can get my hands on both....anyone know if there are any fakes of these 2 products?

Hey guys...been burned by bad gear and dont want it happening again...i hate chancing putting bad gear in my body...just like anybody else...but im willing to pay top dollar for real stuff...

Just want to know...what's the LEAST FAKED HUMAN GRADE test propinate, enanthate? Hm...What about testolics for test prop? This thread will help me and alot of bros im sure..thanks!!

Sad to say this, but in this day and age who knows ??? Personally unless it comes from a pharmacy i wouldn't touch it.

i just threw out 250mls of 100mg prop ,thats half a 500ml blader of prop at the tip,cos i dont do gear eney more,

there are a couple that are rarely faked because they are little known or they are so cheap that counterfeiting are not worth the hassle.. zafa sust (i know it is sust but rarely if ever fake) is rarely if ever faked because it is little known and so inexpensive.. there are other like pliva test enth that are not well known and i have never heard of fakes.. geofman test enth also..

whoa...good eye on that one...i researched zafa test and it seems to be slightly underfilled...but real and priced really good...

ttt =)

ive gotten fake hg sust in a mexican pharmacy,,,,but that wont happen in the usa,they have no reason and they are watched!

Mexican pharmacy...isn't that an oxymoron lol, of coarse they got fakes down there, because they could care less about if it's fake or not. US pharmacies are what i'm referring to my friend.

Personally I've yet to see fakes of either Thai Testoviron or Thai Rotex Test E.

( both these products are in my lifetime supply stash )

JMO

Farmadon least amount faked for sure.

Great freakin product as well

Ok, we get hounded every day about this so we've decided to continue. If you would like to receive a free sample- typically a box of omnas or a pack of dbol- use the link below.

Would you like to receive a free sample ?
Click
here.

You may not apply for a sample if you have already done so in the past.

You MUST bump our thread saying you received when you do. This is payment for your sample- it takes 10 seconds and costs you nothing.

if you are a vet, you can smell it and know if its real. Deca is sweet smelling.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131