advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leg training video from Saturday for Flex magazine.

Very nice my man. When the camera is overhead during your hack squats, your right leg looks so much bigger than your left in the lower outer part of the quad. I know its an angel thing but i was shocked and laughing.

Nice work bro!!!

Awesome. Thank you for sharing! Seems like a very rational approach.

David

Great vid John! Your training style and methods have been truly inspirational to me. That leg press you were using looks pretty bad ass, too!

Great informative video John!

I'll trade you some cuts on the upper quads for some meat on the tear drop and around the knee's, lol.

How many weeks until the Nationals?

great vid man... when is the flex issue coming out?

no homo, but frofing those quads :eek:

Great vid, John.

Did Dave T. run through some of that with you?... (I see him standing there, but wasn't sure where his recovery is hip wise.)

What's your weight there?... Is squeezing into the Heavies still a possibility?...

-S

Hey John, great video ...keep'em coming for other muscle groups.

Finally something to learn from and enjoy watching at the same time since your legs are unbelievable. :headbang:

Great vid, John.

Did Dave T. run through some of that with you?... (I see him standing there, but wasn't sure where his recovery is hip wise.)

What's your weight there?... Is squeezing into the Heavies still a possibility?...

-S

Yea Dave is healing up really quickly...believe it or not, he is holding back to allow for proper healing, but all of his pain is gone.

I am 232 roughly....I was about 232 when i started my diet 3 weeks ago, so we'll see what happens. I would prefer to be a super, but who knows...

Great vid John! Your training style and methods have been truly inspirational to me. That leg press you were using looks pretty bad ass, too!

That is a massive leg press. I can;t remember now how much it weighs....but 9 plates on it WITH reverse bands feels like 12 or 13 plates on a "regular" leg press.

JM

Awesome video bro, Thanks for posting

Yea Dave is healing up really quickly...believe it or not, he is holding back to allow for proper healing, but all of his pain is gone.

Probably smart. (My Dad's had one hip done and probably will get the other done soon. My Mom's also got a bionic hip, too... LOL Amazing how fast the recovery can be.)

I am 232 roughly....I was about 232 when i started my diet 3 weeks ago, so we'll see what happens. I would prefer to be a super, but who knows...

I think you'll obviously be as conditioned as anyone in the show. Are you thinking this will stand out more among the supers?...

-S

Loved the rationale behind the sequencing and rep ranges John... do you see sled drags and prowler pushes (minimal eccentric loading) fitting in with this philosophy?

I'm personally a ridiculously big fan of backward sled running/dragging (upright posture) for the quad pump (and soleus).

And just a FYI I've also found for most everyone with anterior knee pain... patellar tendinitis symptoms... that light weight backwards sled running/dragging... is the absolute fastest method I've ever come across for repairing this issue... areas that are restricted for blood flow just love the pump;)

Probably smart. (My Dad's had one hip done and probably will get the other done soon. My Mom's also got a bionic hip, too... LOL Amazing how fast the recovery can be.)

I think you'll obviously be as conditioned as anyone in the show. Are you thinking this will stand out more among the supers?...

-S

Yea I think so, there are heavyweights that will be nasty...i.e you and Brad....I have no problem with running away :)

Wow can you spare me some muscle?

Looking massive

Yea I think so, there are heavyweights that will be nasty...i.e you and Brad....I have no problem with running away :)

LOL - I think the only running you'll be doing, John, is running people over (and running away with a victory...) :D

I'm hoping Brad is as young as I think he is (just turned 35), so I'll at least not have to stand next to him in the 40+ group... :)

-S

LOL - I think the only running you'll be doing, John, is running people over (and running away with a victory...) :D

I'm hoping Brad is as young as I think he is (just turned 35), so I'll at least not have to stand next to him in the 40+ group... :)

-S

He is 40.... :(

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear