over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LEGS

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Im trying to build my legs up from a slipped disc injury which I couldnt squat or leg press for about 9 months , my legs are comming around and Im now making great gains , the only question I have is how do you build the inner leg(thigh) cause thats where I need it my outer is moving along but the inner seems to be the same some one told me to do a wide stance squat ? what do you all think? heres a pic of my inner thighs.

Attachments

• picture 055.jpg
    picture 055.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 631

|--[\\\]>---------- I've seen you lift...you just have to lift more weights and STOP training with a girl! LOL! just kidding, you can do the inner thigh machine...LOL...i would have to agree, squating (your back permitting) in a WIDE stance will get the entire leg into it...squating is the best exersise to pack on the meat. you can also do presses with your legs further apart and your toes pointed outward a little more. Too bad you weren't at the gym when i trained legs last nite...i could have shown you a few things :p A rule of thumb i've learned over the years, the closer your feet are apart, the more your "tear drops" come into play, the wider your feet, more of your 'entire leg' (upper quads/inner thigh) come into play.

I too have had a L5 buldging disc. I know what it is like not to be able to sit for 2 min...or hold the squat bar on your back...or sneeze...or cough without a stabbing pain down the back of the leg.

Well I am glad to see you have recovered 100%????

IF so, I would suggest wide stance squats, leg press, and hack squats. Also, you could step further out to the sides when doing lunges. These should help you. If not I have some other little ideas to help them grow.

Stiff legged deadlifts are supposed to hoit the area too!

I am glad you asked becuase I just started doing something for the inner arear and it is killer. I got it off of platz. Just squat with your legs apart and toes pointing way out then squat down until you ass hits the floor.

I have tried lots of things but my legs have still not recovered and it was 3 days ago and was only with 135lbs. I was just screwing around and doing them in my room, so they work.

Derek said:
Stiff legged deadlifts are supposed to hoit the area too!
Yes, the heavy deadlift, some times start your workout with 4 heavy deadlifts, fallowed with 3 heavy smith machine lunges, and one heavy smith machine full squat.

hey bigbadasian

Yo bigbadasian if the girl you were training with looked like this you might actually train harder , my training partner is a girl but shes also perfectly built so it helps me train harder , thanks for the tips guys Im gonna try out all of them and let you know how my progress went. heres a pic of my lil girl training partner .

Attachments

• moorea1s.jpg
    moorea1s.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 534
Last edited:
Re: hey bigbadasian

Vander_V said:
Yo bigbadasian if the girl you were training with looked like this you might actually train harder , my training partner is a girl but shes also perfectly built so it helps me train harder , thanks for the tips guys Im gonna try out all of them and let you know how my progress went. heres a pic of my lil girl training partner .

Her body is a perfect 10. Ass, legs, back.

Could you post a full sized pitcture so I can "Save As"

Thanks

Are you for real? Dude she is hot. What a body-I love muscular but feminine gals. Its not very important after that, but you are pretty ripped too. :D
Like weight77 said-feet kind of close, toes pointed out, any exercise for quads (squats/extensions/presses/hacks).

More pics (of her)!

Box squats will help as will lunges and the adductor machines. If all else fails get a thighmaster (and you think i am kidding).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear