over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leo that Effin scumbag...

Why do you guys keep watching his videos? All you’re doing is giving them support on their views, they want you visit their page so they make more money. I won’t even watch it, but I promise you this. If I ever see Bostin in public I am going to punch him right in his kidneys repeatedly. Same with Leo except I’ll probably just slap him like a little bitch, he’s very feminine.

Jusy my experience with a drug. I took a moderate dose of Spironolactone for my heart failure. Took that for a few years. Eventually my blood pressure got too low and I had to stop it. I had no other sides. When I went off of it, I didn't feel any different.

One known side effect I never experienced was gynocomastia. That is probably more of a long term effect I'd think, and bodybuilders taking it for a few weeks shouldn't have to worry about. Just my guess. I must have been lucky because it never happened to me.

probably one of the safest diuretics https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12219252/

Why do you guys keep watching his videos? All you’re doing is giving them support on their views, they want you visit their page so they make more money. I won’t even watch it, but I promise you this. If I ever see Bostin in public I am going to punch him right in his kidneys repeatedly. Same with Leo except I’ll probably just slap him like a little bitch, he’s very feminine.

Leo literally said he could take fouad abiad lol

I don't think you'd even need to slap him, just raise your voice a little and he'd hurt himself trying to scramble to safety. would not be surprised if he carried a rape whistle or some shit so watch for that

This is the part I'm really torn on and I think it's a mix of the coaches fault and personal responsibility. Wouldn't the comparison be, that it is more like going to an underground, unlicensed, dentist to get serious dental work? There are "underground" plastic surgeons in Mexico people go to and then get mad when they are butchered but it's kind of like...what do you think is going to happen?

Isn't it on you that you are paying an unqualified person to guide you in abuse of illicit drugs. There is no way to shine that turd of a thought process. On the other hand, the "coach" does, or should, have some level of moral responsibility, right? I mean some level of responsibility.

I find the conversation intriguing because it is so unique.

I think that this point sort of gets glossed over: 99% of coaches are practicing an illegal trade. Right or wrong the law is VERY CLEAR and unless you are a reg. dietician or in some states a nutritionist you are not legally allowed to even write a person a diet let alone a drug protocol. I don't care what disclaimer you put on the email you are clearly prescribing to the client and that is practicing medicine without a license. I am surprised that basically no one has gotten in trouble for this as far as I know. This only applies in the USA as I am unaware of other nations laws.

Sadly gossip and bullshit sell so people watch him. One day his bullshit will grow old and he'll be gone. The funny part is imaging the mentality of the people that follow him or Bostin. He's just another internet bred tough guy. He wouldn't talk shit face to face with half the people he mentions in his videos.
IFBB pro status within a year or 2. The ones that fall into this category may not have the years of experience and drug knowledge of someone who has been doing it for several years. I think they're more likely to not question a coaches prescribed protocol and not realize how dangerous it might be.

This is just my observation. By no means am I putting down any women who work there asses off in the gym. I have mucho respect

I think that this point sort of gets glossed over: 99% of coaches are practicing an illegal trade. Right or wrong the law is VERY CLEAR and unless you are a reg. dietician or in some states a nutritionist you are not legally allowed to even write a person a diet let alone a drug protocol. I don't care what disclaimer you put on the email you are clearly prescribing to the client and that is practicing medicine without a license. I am surprised that basically no one has gotten in trouble for this as far as I know. This only applies in the USA as I am unaware of other nations laws.

Well, I have to disagree.

Prescribing drugs without a license is illegal, ok, but if you are a doctor, it is also illegal to prescribe drugs for sports performance or for the look.

How would someone prescribe a contest diet being a nutritionist? Or an exercise routine being an exercise expert? A contest diet is not a diet to improve health or well-being, dietitians are not given education / knowledge to get ripped with their clients.

And if they apply that type of diets with lean clients they would be violating the Hippocratic oath.

Is not the same a hypocaloric diet for fat man with 35% fat to take him to 15% fat than a hypocaloric diet to take a healthy and fit person from 12% fat to 5% fat, in addition to the diuresis process.

And well, if the law had to punish every person in the world who prescribes drugs, diet and exercise without a state-regulated license, there would be no prisons to lock everyone up.

Jusy my experience with a drug. I took a moderate dose of Spironolactone for my heart failure. Took that for a few years. Eventually my blood pressure got too low and I had to stop it. I had no other sides. When I went off of it, I didn't feel any different.

One known side effect I never experienced was gynocomastia. That is probably more of a long term effect I'd think, and bodybuilders taking it for a few weeks shouldn't have to worry about. Just my guess. I must have been lucky because it never happened to me.
nowadays they use eplerenone, same category as spiro without the massive sides.
disadvantage: very expensive
i take eplerenone and a pretty good dose of torasemid (loop diuretic) daily due to my heart insufficiency.
didnt have any electrolyt imbalances in bloodwork since doing it

nowadays they use eplerenone, same category as spiro without the massive sides.
disadvantage: very expensive
i take eplerenone and a pretty good dose of torasemid (loop diuretic) daily due to my heart insufficiency.
didnt have any electrolyt imbalances in bloodwork since doing it
I'm lucky that I don't really need a diuretic. Glad you have had a good experience with what you take.

It's crazy to me what some bodybuilders do with diuretics to get ready for a show. Playing around with electrolytes is risking serious arrhythmias and cardiac arrest.

Well, I have to disagree.

Prescribing drugs without a license is illegal, ok, but if you are a doctor, it is also illegal to prescribe drugs for sports performance or for the look.

How would someone prescribe a contest diet being a nutritionist? Or an exercise routine being an exercise expert? A contest diet is not a diet to improve health or well-being, dietitians are not given education / knowledge to get ripped with their clients.

And if they apply that type of diets with lean clients they would be violating the Hippocratic oath.

Is not the same a hypocaloric diet for fat man with 35% fat to take him to 15% fat than a hypocaloric diet to take a healthy and fit person from 12% fat to 5% fat, in addition to the diuresis process.

And well, if the law had to punish every person in the world who prescribes drugs, diet and exercise without a state-regulated license, there would be no prisons to lock everyone up.
The law is VERY CLEAR on this. Now whether or not it gets enforced is another matter. If you write down: take creatine 5g twice a day that can be LEGALLY considered prescribing. It has nothing to do with people being educated on prep style diets. The type of diet DOES NOT MATTER it is not legal to write out a diet in for any reason in most states without a license, it does not have to be a diet for a sick person.

They don't ticket every speeder but that hardly proves exceeding the speed limit is somehow legal now lol.

Claiming that the diet was for a contest and not for a sick person would not hold up.

The law is VERY CLEAR on this. Now whether or not it gets enforced is another matter. If you write down: take creatine 5g twice a day that can be LEGALLY considered prescribing. It has nothing to do with people being educated on prep style diets. The type of diet DOES NOT MATTER it is not legal to write out a diet in for any reason in most states without a license, it does not have to be a diet for a sick person.

They don't ticket every speeder but that hardly proves exceeding the speed limit is somehow legal now lol.

Claiming that the diet was for a contest and not for a sick person would not hold up.
Ya you’re supposed to be a registered dietician in many states in order to write a diet for someone. So personal trainers and coaches legally cannot

Ya you’re supposed to be a registered dietician in many states in order to write a diet for someone. So personal trainers and coaches legally cannot
I took some exercise science/personal training courses at the local community college and they were abundantly clear that trainers with an associates in applied sciences were not legally allowed to handle clients nutrition beyond basic information. I know a couple states used to be a little more lenient but not sure if that is still the case. Yes I acknowledge this goes almost completely ignored.

Leo might let you get away with slapping him now because he gave up violence. But back a few years ago he wouldn’t have let it slide 😂😂😂🤣

The law is VERY CLEAR on this. Now whether or not it gets enforced is another matter.

There are no titles or qualifications to be a guru or a competition coach.

The closest thing would be the title of sports doctor, those who are controlling professional athletes, tour cyclists, Olympic athletes ... they are what make athletes can dope and not be caught. But those doctors would have no idea about grooming a bodybuilding athlete because they are learning about performance enhancement, and bodybuilding is a beauty contest.

We have had 20 or 30 years with dozens of gurus, some of the most famous ones do not even have titles to back anything up. Have any of them ever been denounced? So what use are those laws and who cares?

DING! DING! DING! Right on sir. Even if they were physicians they’d lose their license by guiding these folks on how to purposely abuse drugs.

I have seen so many patients have issues with diuretics in the hospital under direct care and supervision. Granted, they are there for a plethora of challenging health issues but never the less most healthcare providers look at the use of strong diuretics with a watchful and caring eye.

Not a single coach should be prescribing the use of a diuretic and the guidance of illicit drugs abuse.

The coaches (not just Shelby) are literally coaching on illegal and illicit drug use. It’s easy to say “hey that’s the game bruh” but that’s a simpletons response. It’s probably time to start asking harder questions with thoughtful responses around how this sport works.

I love this whole endeavor and I’ll raise my hand and take blame for contributing to the idiocy. But it’s time for smart people to progress the sport and it likely should not include random “joe Schmoe” directing people on how to abuse drugs.

That is all. I deeply care about all of you this isn’t to out anyone down.

There are no titles or qualifications to be a guru or a competition coach.

The closest thing would be the title of sports doctor, those who are controlling professional athletes, tour cyclists, Olympic athletes ... they are what make athletes can dope and not be caught. But those doctors would have no idea about grooming a bodybuilding athlete because they are learning about performance enhancement, and bodybuilding is a beauty contest.

We have had 20 or 30 years with dozens of gurus, some of the most famous ones do not even have titles to back anything up. Have any of them ever been denounced? So what use are those laws and who cares?
You keep missing the point. I stated that I am surprised that the above is the case since there are laws in place that clearly make this practice illegal. No one is talking about certifying prep coaches lol. The government is funny. There are laws they seem to really care about and then there are laws they don't seem to really care about at all.................................right up until the moment they do. I willing to bet many of these YT and IG guys have no idea what Raw Deal and Gear Grinder were. Based on the way many conduct themselves these days you would think gear is now legal. At the moment is appears they, the feds, are not interested in such laws.............................until they are again. Rest assured enough bodies keep dropping and enough people keep making noise the indifference to such laws will cease to exist.

I saw a bunch of people speeding today.......................I guess speed limits don't exist anymore because not a single one was pulled over..........lol. Make NO MISTAKE I think two adults entering into an agreement should be left alone by government intrusion as long as the two parties are the only ones involved and understand the risks but that is not the world we live in. Have a nice day man, that's enough for me.

As an RD/RDN, it will vary state to state, for example, out here in California, they are not licensed professionals. Some states the RDN's are licensed. Therefore, unless you are licensed, you can only 'recommend,' as noted above.

I’m not sure laws (government intervention) should be what we rely upon in this case.
I think it’s really up to the community to police itself. When govt gets involved, it’s too late and it fundamentally changes everything for the worse when they make examples out of a bunch of people. Not to mention dudes losing their freedom for recommending certain drugs.
IMO, if a coach has several hundred clients, which seems to be pretty common, and they’re selling cookie cutter programs, the buyer should beware.
What’s the solution? I have no clue. If I were a coach though, and I took on that many clients, I would probably scale my programs to include more individual attention to those who are running more PED’s especially when kidney and heart problems become more likely.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws