over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Leo that Effin scumbag...

What makes you think he is right about stuff? Because he can parrot a pubmed study done by a group of people who he has no involvement with? Do you know what you can do with pubmed? You can form an ignorant opinion about something disregardless whether its correct or not and then use pubmed to back it up. Case in point: fasted cardio. I showed someone on another board exactly how you can do this once, I think it was musculardevelopment. You can find a study that represents "fasted cardio is the most proficient to burn bodyfat" and you can find a study stating "cardio done at any time of the day in a 24 hour period is the most proficient to burn bodyfat"........... so it is what it is... ...... What really sucks is you have no idea whatsoever of some stuff that has happened behind the scenes...no clue whatsoever....and it sucks that I am not the guy that gets into the game of stating that stuff (because I dont get involved with negativity)....but Ill say this "you can portray whatever you want to portray on youtube and social media"....and be a true POS behind the scenes.

Ever see how much that guy promotes statins and SSRI's for everyone? Why because he takes them and has formed an opinion on them regardless of the multitude of side effects those drugs have on everyone.

Are statins the best thing ever because a guy with a youtube channel says they are?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28763875/

and

"there are known dose related side effects shown in estimates as high as 22% of patients utilizing statins, including liver disease or severe myopathy"

"Though no clinical trials have reported on the coenzyme Q10 levels following bergamot administration, it may be another possible benefit over statins, as statins are well known to decrease plasma levels of coenzyme Q10"

" Interestingly, this study enrolled 32 human subjects who experienced statin toxicity. Prior to their enrollment to the bergamot study, human subjects stopped taking statins for 2 months. They were then administered 1500 mg of BPF daily. After 30 days, those patients receiving BPF had changes in total cholesterol (−25%) and LDL (−27.6%) without reappearance of statin toxicity."

Its freaking scary how many of you in this forum and on the internet put a huge amount of weight into people who have podcasts and youtube channels. ANY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS BOARD can have a podcast or youtube channel....every single one of you guys can. Any person on facebook or instagram can start their own podcast or youtube channel!!! Doesnt mean anything but their own opinion. If you guys havent figured out yet that this person is in this for money made from youtube and only money by saying outrageous headlines and shit talking people, I really feel sorry for you. See I made a decision long ago that because there are two kinds of people in this endeavor I decided to be one of them (which means the two kind of people are =)

a) an athlete who eats, trains, supplements, studies and does everything bodybuilding wise as an athlete. Thats my approach. Its an athletic endeavor for me. And i will not surround myself by anyone even remotely in group B, I am a positive person who believes in good karma and doing the right thing by others and ....my inner circle are people who have the exact same aspects as myself (Jon Ward, Dusty Hanshaw, Justin Harris, the late Matt Porter, the late John Meadows)...those were and are my inner circle of friends....

or

b) as a shit talker. These people are usually in bodybuilding because they cant freaking stand horribly unsolvable shortcomings and gravitate over to bodybuilding to fulfill some sort of insecurity that they can never fix.... and shit talking everyone else in the sport makes them feel better about themselves. They are negative and bring bad karma to themselves and everyone around them. You can usually really notice these kinds of people by the company they keep.

And if anyone wants to read this post and hear some advice from a guy who has done pretty well for himself in a multitude of ways in this endeavor....here Ill give you some. Remove every and all negative people (girlfriend, acquaintances, business partners, so-called friends, and remove the noise/info (as much as you can) you gather and what you watch and listen to that takes up time that is not worthy) in your life like no tomorrow.....and trust me on this.....you will be such a better person and much more successful at everything you do.

John Meadows was making 30-35k a month on youtube and he sure as heck wasnt being an ass to anyone doing so. I respect that 100 thousand times more than this shit talking crowd that alot of you guys put great weight into.
great content. Like the Chris Tuttle interview last week. I learned a lot. He can still be wrong about stuff. Everyone is from time to time.

What makes you think he is right about stuff? Because he can parrot a pubmed study done by a group of people who he has no involvement with? Do you know what you can do with pubmed? You can form an ignorant opinion about something disregardless whether its correct or not and then use pubmed to back it up. Case in point: fasted cardio. I showed someone on another board exactly how you can do this once, I think it was musculardevelopment. You can find a study that represents "fasted cardio is the most proficient to burn bodyfat" and you can find a study stating "cardio done at any time of the day in a 24 hour period is the most proficient to burn bodyfat"........... so it is what it is... ...... What really sucks is you have no idea whatsoever of some stuff that has happened behind the scenes...no clue whatsoever....and it sucks that I am not the guy that gets into the game of stating that stuff (because I dont get involved with negativity)....but Ill say this "you can portray whatever you want to portray on youtube and social media"....and be a true POS behind the scenes.

Ever see how much that guy promotes statins and SSRI's for everyone? Why because he takes them and has formed an opinion on them regardless of the multitude of side effects those drugs have on everyone.

Are statins the best thing ever because a guy with a youtube channel says they are?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28763875/

and

"there are known dose related side effects shown in estimates as high as 22% of patients utilizing statins, including liver disease or severe myopathy"

"Though no clinical trials have reported on the coenzyme Q10 levels following bergamot administration, it may be another possible benefit over statins, as statins are well known to decrease plasma levels of coenzyme Q10"

" Interestingly, this study enrolled 32 human subjects who experienced statin toxicity. Prior to their enrollment to the bergamot study, human subjects stopped taking statins for 2 months. They were then administered 1500 mg of BPF daily. After 30 days, those patients receiving BPF had changes in total cholesterol (−25%) and LDL (−27.6%) without reappearance of statin toxicity."

Its freaking scary how many of you in this forum and on the internet put a huge amount of weight into people who have podcasts and youtube channels. ANY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS BOARD can have a podcast or youtube channel....every single one of you guys can. Any person on facebook or instagram can start their own podcast or youtube channel!!! Doesnt mean anything but their own opinion. If you guys havent figured out yet that this person is in this for money made from youtube and only money by saying outrageous headlines and shit talking people, I really feel sorry for you. See I made a decision long ago that because there are two kinds of people in this endeavor I decided to be one of them (which means the two kind of people are =)

a) an athlete who eats, trains, supplements, studies and does everything bodybuilding wise as an athlete. Thats my approach. Its an athletic endeavor for me. And i will not surround myself by anyone even remotely in group B, I am a positive person who believes in good karma and doing the right thing by others and ....my inner circle are people who have the exact same aspects as myself (Jon Ward, Dusty Hanshaw, Justin Harris, the late Matt Porter, the late John Meadows)...those were and are my inner circle of friends....

or

b) as a shit talker. These people are usually in bodybuilding because they cant freaking stand horribly unsolvable shortcomings and gravitate over to bodybuilding to fulfill some sort of insecurity that they can never fix.... and shit talking everyone else in the sport makes them feel better about themselves. They are negative and bring bad karma to themselves and everyone around them. You can usually really notice these kinds of people by the company they keep.

And if anyone wants to read this post and hear some advice from a guy who has done pretty well for himself in a multitude of ways in this endeavor....here Ill give you some. Remove every and all negative people (girlfriend, acquaintances, business partners, so-called friends, and remove the noise/info (as much as you can) you gather and what you watch and listen to that takes up time that is not worthy) in your life like no tomorrow.....and trust me on this.....you will be such a better person and much more successful at everything you do.

John Meadows was making 30-35k a month on youtube and he sure as heck wasnt being an ass to anyone doing so. I respect that 100 thousand times more than this shit talking crowd that alot of you guys put great weight into.

I don't care about Leo or all his buddies, the RELEVANT point is the opinions of Stephanie and other women who worked with Shelby.

Leo is exaggerated and acts dramatic, I highly doubt genuine concern for someone.

I have had quite a few businesses in my life. If you are most honest guy and do the best work, you will never please some people. There is always 10% you wish you never did business with. The crazy part is, instead of listening to the 90% of people who say you are good, people rather form their opinion on you from what the 10% have to say. People thrive on drama and chaos, especially with social media. One of the main reasons why I don't listen to a lot of social media.

So they are basically two nobodies that just make a day talking shit about people?
An arm wrestler lol

leo just gives off such snake like vibes he rmeinds me of people i have known in my life who turned out to be fakes and clout chasers
i think he will get turned on soon but will still have people who hang on his every word beacuse he isnt stupid

I was talking to Doggcrapp the other day and I was just stating how unbelievably taken aback I was at how people vet information these days. There is SO MUCH content out there and it seems far too many people gravitate towards things or people that are bullshit. The content creators do not have the same things in mind as the people a lot of us learned from? It's about clickbait and views now more than good solid tried and true information. Can you imagine making some sort of production that you have absolutely no interest in and wouldn't spend 10 seconds talking about otherwise - but instead you do an hour long podcast about it just because you can create or add to controversy just so you can get views and keep in the algorithms? That's a really weird way to go through life if you ask me.

As far as the audience, it is almost as if they don't care or aren't smart enough to vet the information or they just get consumed by the entertainment aspect and let that dictate their views and conversations. I'm not just talking about early 20's 'kids' either. I have had experiences with many people in their 20s, 30s, 40s, and even 50s asking me if I saw the latest "____INSTERT__BULLSHIT__HERE" podcast or social media clip. Then they give me an astonished look when I tell them I don't waste my time keeping up with that bullshit and they shouldn't either. It is unreal what people these days who take interest in this hobby choose to pay attention to.

The only guy that I can even stand a little and seems half way decent is more plates more dates. (And I only watch him when it pops up in my youtube feed and the topic looks interesting.) At least he is trying and somewhat intelligent.

Tried watching a couple of Leo's interviews but I always nope out before long... glad I'm not the only one who isn't charmed by him. Dude has some serious stans on Reddit.

I’m really kind of indifferent when it comes to Leo anymore. Sometimes his podcast is interesting, other times it’s a train wreck. But you can say that about most bodybuilding podcasts.

Obviously he does what he can to get views with headlines and he gossips way to much. But he keeps getting better. He’s now doing interviews with a top 5 bber (Bonac)the world now.

Serious question, if so many of the older guys in the sport and on the boards hate him, why don’t they compete with him and have their own podcast? If he’s wrong (which he is a lot) prove him wrong. It’s can only make things better for everyone with more competition. Since he’s came on the scene he’s made Palumbo better (new set, new guests, etc).

It’s crazy to think, but he’s way more known at this point than DC and almost all of the other vets. But that’s really because they don’t do as much online as him. Bitching about him on the boards accomplishes nothing…..
What Leo is doing shouldn’t be that hard for a couple of Vets or coaches, industry insiders, bbers to do. Most just don’t get want to work hard and try it. And the ones that do are embarrassingly bad. Have you ever seen the backdrop for Muscular Development? What about Ron and Dustys? They both look like college students with shitty or terribly unprofessional backgrounds. It’s lazy and looks bad.

Leo is only getting bigger because no one seems to be challenging him. He’s like Doucette, who just seems to out work the others.

I’m really kind of indifferent when it comes to Leo anymore. Sometimes his podcast is interesting, other times it’s a train wreck. But you can say that about most bodybuilding podcasts.

Obviously he does what he can to get views with headlines and he gossips way to much. But he keeps getting better. He’s now doing interviews with a top 5 bber (Bonac)the world now.

Serious question, if so many of the older guys in the sport and on the boards hate him, why don’t they compete with him and have their own podcast? If he’s wrong (which he is a lot) prove him wrong. It’s can only make things better for everyone with more competition. Since he’s came on the scene he’s made Palumbo better (new set, new guests, etc).

It’s crazy to think, but he’s way more known at this point than DC and almost all of the other vets. But that’s really because they don’t do as much online as him. Bitching about him on the boards accomplishes nothing…..
What Leo is doing shouldn’t be that hard for a couple of Vets or coaches, industry insiders, bbers to do. Most just don’t get want to work hard and try it. And the ones that do are embarrassingly bad. Have you ever seen the backdrop for Muscular Development? What about Ron and Dustys? They both look like college students with shitty or terribly unprofessional backgrounds. It’s lazy and looks bad.

Leo is only getting bigger because no one seems to be challenging him. He’s like Doucette, who just seems to out work the others.
I dont know any bodybuilders or serious trainees that don't know what doggcrapp training is. More known than DC? NO FUCKING WAY.

Your not a research guy are you? Science….due to fundamental and inherent uncertainty….NOTHING can be proven right or wrong. We can try to control variables, and extrapolate our findings to come up with some general “idea”. You do know gravity is a theory right? It can’t be proven to exist or what creates the force of 9.8m/s2 on earth. We have extreme amounts of data that supports this “theory”.

Many many many studies when replicated have somewhat different outcomes. Even if the same variables are accounted for. We possibly live in a state of quantum mechanics with infinite possible outcomes (entanglement theory)

So don’t take anything so seriously. Hell we can’t “prove” H20 makes water. What we do know, is from since we figured out when 2 hydrogen atoms bind to oxygen….it has made water everytime we checked. But we can’t prove that tomorrow 2 hydrogens binding to oxygen will 100% make water. We just are pretty sure that’s the case

I dont know any bodybuilders or serious trainees that don't know what doggcrapp training is. More known than DC? NO FUCKING WAY.
There’s no way DC is known like that outside of hardcore bodybuilding circles. It’s not an insult, he’s just never marketed himself like that. I love him and I order his products and always will. Im just stating the obvious. Most young bbers don’t know who he is outside of the boards. I know it’s always been his choice too. I wasnt trying to make this about DC, it was to use as an example with Leo.

Your not a research guy are you? Science….due to fundamental and inherent uncertainty….NOTHING can be proven right or wrong. We can try to control variables, and extrapolate our findings to come up with some general “idea”. You do know gravity is a theory right? It can’t be proven to exist or what creates the force of 9.8m/s2 on earth. We have extreme amounts of data that supports this “theory”.

Many many many studies when replicated have somewhat different outcomes. Even if the same variables are accounted for. We possibly live in a state of quantum mechanics with infinite possible outcomes (entanglement theory)

So don’t take anything so seriously. Hell we can’t “prove” H20 makes water. What we do know, is from since we figured out when 2 hydrogen atoms bind to oxygen….it has made water everytime we checked. But we can’t prove that tomorrow 2 hydrogens binding to oxygen will 100% make water. We just are pretty sure that’s the case
I work in the medical field. Only do research when new treatments come out and I have to learn to administer them. But there’s no way for me to respond to your post. So I’ll bow out.

There’s no way DC is known like that outside of hardcore bodybuilding circles. It’s not an insult, he’s just never marketed himself like that. I love him and I order his products and always will. Im just stating the obvious. Most young bbers don’t know who he is outside of the boards. I know it’s always been his choice too. I wasnt trying to make this about DC, it was to use as an example with Leo.
Hahahahaha, in Romania people know who DC is. I mentioned his training and people are familiar with it. I didn't even know who Leo was until you guys brought him up here. You giving this YouTuber way too much credit.

Holy shit you are soooooo lost on this one, dude fuck bodybuilding, do you know how many people across the globe weight train? A huge majority of those people are familiar with different training routines like DOGGCRAPP training and mountaindog training. LOL screw bodybuilding I'm talking about normal gym training people across the WORLD. A decent % on this board alone didn't have any clue who the fuck Leo was, hell I've only know about him in the last couple years, but hey I'm sure he's popular among the drug dealing, drug addict world though 😉

Leo uses and recommends google scholar though, not pubmed. He does seem to delve deeper than a pubmed search and cherry picking research, he says he keeps up with the latest research on his chosen topics and showed how it's done on google scholar. He has also made the point that a single study is no proof, same as you.

You might be right about his character defects, and I don't know about the behind scenes stuff. He does have a weird "morality" he talks about where it seems like he is likely to drop friends after professing loyalty. He dropped Nick Trigili after defending him from Fouad Abiad. He said he identified the scared bitch in Fouad after a phone conversation Lol. He does admit he's been an addict and had mental problems so maybe that's part of why he is like he is. Remains to be seen what happens with Bostin - Leo professed his lifelong loyalty to him after Palumbo set an ultimatum for Bostin, either him or Leo (because Leo said Ameen was a heroin addict and scammer). I love loyalty as well, but if you promise loyalty you better keep it.

I will say not just "anyone" can do what he does even if he's wrong about some or even a lot of stuff. Most people aren't capable of memorizing that stuff or even read as much. Many people haven't even read a single book in their lives Lol.

Regarding John Meadows, Victor Black said it was easy for him to not be negative since he had people handling his social media. Even Leo thought this was take was negative and not how you should respond so close to someone dying. Did you know Leo claims he had a lengthy correspondence with John?
So first its Ameen and then he hates Ameen, then it was Trigili and then he hates Trigili, and then he used to love Palumbo and now he hates Palumbo. I see a pattern. What happens behind the scenes is this guy is one person behind the scenes and then embellishes and fabricates information for the podcast. He straight out lied as it was regarding me....straight out lied....and has done it with a few others I know of who have conversed with him (Fouad, Shelby etc). Have you ever noticed that he seems to be really really good at saying he was something, did something, or experienced something matter of factly when there is no chance of him being checked on it? Case in point. John. I know everyone says John never had a bad thing to say about anyone. Bboy knows the following and I suppose a few others on this board too. John despised a few people who did him wrong. And it was those very same people who tried to use John's elite integrity for themselves when he died by making tribute posts (knowing full well that John and people close to him knew he despised them). I am pretty positive John did not think highly of this person from past convo's with him and I highly doubt that John would send him his bloodwork but here we go again......you can make yourself look awesome and stellar when nobody can check you on it because a person is now deceased.

By the way do you know what really sucks about you Killerstack. You are the epitome of group B. Pretty educated guy who just shit talks everyone in bodybuilding (myself, other members of this board and generally everyone in bodybuilding) on another board for the last 15 years. See...if i was walking thru a grocery store and saw two 45 year old women near the magazine rack saying "Oh my god did you see what Selena Gomez said about Justin Bieber?!" ....I would think to myself "oh man how pathetic"....BUT THATS YOU DUDE!!! Thats you!...you are that woman and you do the same thing in the bodybuilding world. Fifteen years of shit talking people and gossip on getbig that you could of put that effort toward something else so much more productive.

The very day you responded to my post above you were shit talking me on getbig calling me a 'former drug dealer' (laughable). And you have been doing stuff like that for 15 years. Not 1-2 years but a good 15 years. Its kind of creepy as hell man...like what are you 45 years old now? You play "one of the boys" over here and "a shit talker about everyone in bodybuilding" over there. Every time i see you post i think "M I S E R A B L E" human being. Do you know why? Human Nature. When someone is happy in their life (relationships, job, friends, bodybuilding, success whatever), they dont ever have to shit talk people to make their pathetic life feel better. Case in point: someone like Lee Labrada....you would never hear him talking crap about people EVER....why because he is a happy guy with a good family and success....and good things and karma comes his way.

I heard that you almost died a few years ago from a virus or something. You would think you would come out of that with a different attitude of "you know what I am going to change the way I go about things, not be so negative, not shit talk everyone, and appreciate things a lot more instead of taking them for granted"....but not you, you recover and go right back into gossip, and bullshit. I would venture to say 80-85% of your posts over there are talking shit/gossip and BS about people you dont even personally know. Whats scary is you believe everything you want to believe because I guess its "juicy" in that gossipy cranium. That gh15 guy you loved to believe everything he said that you wanted to believe even though he was caught lying 1000X over. And it all turns out all along that he was an absolute NOBODY from Ormond Beach florida (FACT) (IP addresses / Mighty1 on different boards) who got drugs sent to him from the guy who used to work for GAT (and later Blackstone and Granite) again all to Ormond Beach Florida...and there is so much more to this story that it doesnt matter but you believed in that guy hook line and sinker....and yet he was a pathological liar. So its bewildering to me that an educated guy like yourself would 1) be so much into gossip and shit talking 2) believe one more thing a person says when they get caught lying to you the very first time.

great content. Like the Chris Tuttle interview last week. I learned a lot. He can still be wrong about stuff. Everyone is from time to time.

I agree with that. Chris Tuttle is a great guy...and I send people that ask me who they should use to prep his way repeatedly

I usually listen to all these podcasts and interviews on my cell phone while doing cardio, but who the hell notices Ron Harris' backdrop? I don't give a shit how the studio and the interviewer look, I'm interested or entertained if there are people I follow in sports.

Leo or any youtube guru have their target audience that is very different from other bodybuilders or sports media, who cover real shows or compete in real shows. Leo has had my interest because I interview a competitor that I like, otherwise, it has 0 value for me. No, and I don't hate the boy, I'm just not interested in his content.

Doucette is a total clown, it's just a sample of what some people do for attention.

YouTube do not reward those who create the best content, great value or intellectual depth, I do not think you are such an idiot as not to see this. The average public cant waching more than 10 minutes of video and the average age is 15 years.

Sickboy let me clear some things up here. I dont want to be known...Im done man. I got really really popular in the 2000's and it was such a pain in the ass that i tried to really distance myself right about 2009. I dont want a podcast, I refuse every single interview i am asked. Fouad and 100's of other have asked me time to time to go on their shows. Hell Dusty is one of my best friends and I have continually refused to go on his show. I like my private little life. It feels comfortable for me. This Leo guy asked me to come on his show about a year ago....I said no and told him I basically the above and like fading into the woodwork....had my day in the sun and want to slowly fade from this sport. We discussed some topics in the DM in which he went on to his show and did not tell the truth on some things....really lost my respect right there. And he has been shit talking me ever since.

Some people so desperately want to be known/popular/ and household names in this sport. I dont. Never did. I am fully satisfied being a private individual with my family and being in the manufacturing field. I guess I can see how someone who so desperately wants to make money by being paid on youtube will go to such lengths to survive while saying outrageous things.....not my cup of tea....and I wonder how some of these people who shit talk everyone on youtube to stay relevant (weird to say that)....feel good about themselves getting up each morning. <---I think that counts for something in life

What gets me is Leo saying 100mcg of clen and 100mcg of t3 ed for couple weeks will give permanent heart damage..
That is very possible yes. Unless you are 100% sure your heart is 100% in good shape, then yes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lesslilbullie
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131