over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lesnar

brock is just massive but cannot fight all that great he'll get you down and basically lay on you... but when u have a skilled technical fighter esp with the power cain has 75-80 percent of the time the smaller guy will win... fighting has very little about how big you are and strength can only get you so far...

although i will say it looked like brock was in prob his best "looking" conditioning for this fight

brock sould go do street fights with kimbo know b/c he did NOT look like he has what it takes to compete at that level.

brock sould go do street fights with kimbo know b/c he did NOT look like he has what it takes to compete at that level.

Oh. Thats why he beat Mir and Couture. Its funny how people cant give credit. He was beat by a better fighter nothing more.

I wanted Brock to win, because he makes the fights in the usually boring UFC heavy weight division way more exciting... (Excluding Randy's fights..)

But have to give a Shout out for Cain...

Go Devils...... The Sun in AZ cooks up Great Wraslers.... ;)

Knew that was coming. Lesnar is just not a great fighter, he won his fights by sheer size over overpowering once on top. Carwin should have beaten him. Standing up and going punch for punch there are so many fighters that could rock Lesnar.

Ok Lesner has in my 2 cents proved he can hang in with the big boys such as Mir and couture....Lesner was way off this fight, he circled right off the bell which was a mistake then he tried a flying knee and it just went down hill from there.

When it comes to the heavy weights it is not always pretty because these boys hit fucking hard. Lesner got rocked then he feel across the ring and it was over.

He looked very thin to me, his legs were sticks this go around...no excuses as he said he got beat but to say he is not a fighter is crazy, he will be back.....

Now on the other hand TITO looked like crap and I hope he felt like crap when Hamil said Titos comments did not bother him because he is friends with everyone. I knew Tito would not stay and talk what an asshole

cain

Lesnar KO in round 2...........you heard it here first

I made the exact prediction and was just as shocked as everyone else. I figured that if this situation happened again with Brock getting beat down bad, that he had already proven he could take it and remain calm like with the Carwin fight. Even when he was getting smashed I said "he's seen this before, he will ride it out until the end of the round." Damn! I underestimated Cain's power and ability to pick his punches rather than just swinging recklacely, he finished what Carwin couldn't in less time.

But did brock look off his game tonight or is his opponent that much better?

He looked exhausted 45 seconds in. I think that with Cain's rep as Mr. Pillow Fists, he felt he didn't really have to train for this one, thought he could just tackle him and hit him in the noggin a few times. Cain's not bad, but I doubt he could handle Couture who's old enough to be his dad. Keep in mind Couture had Lesnar pinned against the fence, easily, and screwed up by getting tagged in the head by a fit Lesnar.

I don't know why people say Cain has power when he's known as being the opposite. The GBH Kongo, very overrated, almost took Cain out after being dominated for 90% of their fight because Cain doesn't have much dynamite in his hands. He wears people out with great technique for the most part. Lesnar came in sloppy, head first, and got what he deserved.

Last edited:
I was going for Lesnar, but he got his ass beat. It seemed he gassed very quickly, and reverted back to strictly wrestling when he got stunned. His mma skills are not second nature yet. WTF was that stumble from one side of the cage to the other? Something was off with him, and i think it was mental. I dont think he could handle the pressure. Whatever game plan he had went out the window when he got hurt.

why are yall saying he got knocked out, he never got knocked out or taped out, ref called it off due to bleeding, which i think it should be the losing oppenants decision to end the fight on a tap or being fully unconciuos, a real knock out. id say brock might have still had a chance to regain, this seems fairly similar to why they didnt call it off when shane was pounding on him, just the diff in a bit more blood

I was going for Lesnar, but he got his ass beat. It seemed he gassed very quickly, and reverted back to strictly wrestling when he got stunned. His mma skills are not second nature yet. WTF was that stumble from one side of the cage to the other? Something was off with him, and i think it was mental. I dont think he could handle the pressure. Whatever game plan he had went out the window when he got hurt.

I too was pulling for Brock.I don't like the way he has reacted to being punched in the last two fights.He covers and waits for the barrage to end and he needs to learn to fight out of it or he will be defeated by stoppages often.
Yeah he got off balance and looked like a new born calf,lol.I agree he has a lot to learn and he admits it also.But all the douche bags saying he is "no good" or " just lays on people" ?!?!?! He has come in and already fought the top UFC guys and beat all but one of them.:confused:

MMA is different than boxing as you don't generally win for years like a Mike Tyson or Floyd Mayweather.The best of the best within a few years of fighting have quite a few losses if they fight top compettition for the most part.

But I have met Brock an he is a massive beast.He has a near 40 inch vertical and runs a fast 40 yard dash and lifts huge poundages in the gym.I saw him wrestle in Junior college and the way he moves for his size can't be decscribed as you really need to witness it in person to appreciate it.

Michael you and I have said before these MMA threads bring out some real dillusioned and clueless characters and opinions.

But you and I know he will be back as as he said post fight "Isn't that what champions do"?

The fight should have continued, as long as a fighter is still defending himself there is no reason to stop the fight. Brock stumbled across the ring after trying to get up, after being smashed in the back of the head several times. I re-watched the fight and I think a fix was on more than ever now.
As far as him saying his opponent was better tonight, what is he suppose to say that he was paid and doing what is best for the sport by taking a dive.

That fight was not rigged. Brock just got his ass kicked. I dont think brock would want anything to do with being invloved in a rigged fight,and neither would dana. And brock brings the UFC more money then any other fighter. They get huge numbers when hes fighting. And Brock wasn't fighting back at all, some even say they heard him yell to the ref that he was done. He hasn't fought a guy that could handle him on the ground. Cain could and lesnar has no chance at standing and trading with him.

YouTube - Dana White.......Elite XC Should Be Investigated

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member