over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lesnar

Everyone's pride and dignity can be bought for a price.
Brock and Dana are both business men. Cain because he is from Mexico, has the potential to have the biggest following, and bringing in millions of more UFC fans that have never watched a fight, all Dana needed to have happen was fix the fight. Not saying that it was a fix, but nothing can be ruled out.

Leznar looked drunk out there. Did he forget how he got to that point? And did he rehearse that speech? He wasnt even surprised that Cain won. I think the UFC has fallen the way of pro boxing, now we must wait for the running man. I seriously think that this ruined mma for me, at least the UFC part of it for sure.

its very ironic yall are saying it was rigged as i felt the same feeling, you can tell by looking at brocks performance, that either he was doing a decent job of acting like he was realy fighting, and wasnt, cuz it was rigged or. he either completly stoppped training. when brock turned his back on cain and cain didnt go for an easy win by choke and still was hititing him that was a eye opener. there was no reason for that, and it looked fairly obvious like he was giving him the figtht, this fight was poss rigged, i hate to say that i believe its true,

the fight wasnt rigged, he got exposed. he doesnt like getting hit in the face and the only thing that saved him last fight was that carwin was too gassed to finish him. hes not a fighter just a big strong wrestler and when valesquez popped up from his take downs and started punching him in the face he didnt know what to do. and why would he go for the choke when he knew he was going to finish him with punches? lesnars a freak but that dominating bully style can only get you so far before you run into a real fighter.

cain rang his bell :headbang:

I glad some others see the same thing I saw. Brock WAS the worst lucrative fighter for MMA, but still will not lose fans by losing, on the other hand MMA had a lot to gain by Cain winning.
Like I said before Brocks speech was scripted, and Tank hit it on the head as I didnt even watch Cain's speech the first time, but that one was also scripted.

Cain is not a true fighter(less so the Brock) they are both Wrestlers. It is easy to look real good pounding on someone when they continue to lay down.

do you even watch the sport or do you just tune in for the events that have alot of hyped attatched to them and watch the primetime specials leading up to them? cains not a fighter? hes won 8 of 9 fights by knockout, he knocked nogeira out in the first round. yeah hes a wrestler but hes a wrestler with standup. exactly what is your defintion of a fighter? i dont see how anyone could watch that fight and think it was fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
what he said up their,HE GOT EXSPOSED! he hides his face when he gets hit! he's just a big dude and has gotten lucky till now!carwin should of won,got gased like he said.i dout he will come back!

It wasn't fixed when carwin hit him in the face at first he did the same thing.. He turn around and ran.. Face it nobody likes getting hit in the face "BROCK" but other fighters are used to it and know how to roll off of a punch or take a hit Brock hasn't learned that..

I too was pulling for Brock.I don't like the way he has reacted to being punched in the last two fights.He covers and waits for the barrage to end and he needs to learn to fight out of it or he will be defeated by stoppages often.
Yeah he got off balance and looked like a new born calf,lol.I agree he has a lot to learn and he admits it also.But all the douche bags saying he is "no good" or " just lays on people" ?!?!?! He has come in and already fought the top UFC guys and beat all but one of them.:confused:

MMA is different than boxing as you don't generally win for years like a Mike Tyson or Floyd Mayweather.The best of the best within a few years of fighting have quite a few losses if they fight top compettition for the most part.

But I have met Brock an he is a massive beast.He has a near 40 inch vertical and runs a fast 40 yard dash and lifts huge poundages in the gym.I saw him wrestle in Junior college and the way he moves for his size can't be decscribed as you really need to witness it in person to appreciate it.

Michael you and I have said before these MMA threads bring out some real dillusioned and clueless characters and opinions.

But you and I know he will be back as as he said post fight "Isn't that what champions do"?

Agreed. I have to stay away from these threads because some people have absolutely no clue as to what the fuck they are saying. Brock sucks, cain is not a real fighter.. holy shit. Yes brock will be back. He needs a new camp. He needs to get with the top trainers and training partners. He is the king of his camp, and you cannot grow,like he needs to, being the big dog all the time. He has brought in a few fighters for this camp, but he needs more. He needs gregg jackson,Daniel Woirin,Mark Dellagrotte,Phil Nurse, and he needs to get out of his comfort zone. he needs to constantly work with better people.

Am I the only one that has noticed that everytime there is a big fight these people that never post come out from under some rocks with outlandish comments and theories???
I can't even wrap my head around the fact a human being(thats debatable too,lol) really thinks some of these things are true?:banghead:

I am trying to picture the indivuals that post these things?:naughty: wow!!!

Walking around seeing the world through their eyes would be like a Paranoid,delusional, Fellini type movie.lol:D

Agreed. I have to stay away from these threads because some people have absolutely no clue as to what the fuck they are saying. Brock sucks, cain is not a real fighter.. holy shit. Yes brock will be back. He needs a new camp. He needs to get with the top trainers and training partners. He is the king of his camp, and you cannot grow,like he needs to, being the big dog all the time. He has brought in a few fighters for this camp, but he needs more. He needs gregg jackson,Daniel Woirin,Mark Dellagrotte,Phil Nurse, and he needs to get out of his comfort zone. he needs to constantly work with better people.

True,he has outgrown Marty Morgan and that group for sure.
I think he should become part of a Team like atmosphere as the other top fighters do.

I glad some others see the same thing I saw. Brock WAS the worst lucrative fighter for MMA, but still will not lose fans by losing, on the other hand MMA had a lot to gain by Cain winning.
Like I said before Brocks speech was scripted, and Tank hit it on the head as I didnt even watch Cain's speech the first time, but that one was also scripted.

Cain is not a true fighter(less so the Brock) they are both Wrestlers. It is easy to look real good pounding on someone when they continue to lay down.

lucrative [ˈluːkrətɪv]
adj
producing a profit; profitable; remunerative
[from Old French lucratif; see lucre]
lucratively adv
lucrativeness n

This was the second highest pay per view buyrate in UFC history,pretty lucrative.Brock and GSP are the two most LUCRATIVE fighters in the UFC according to Dana White.

EDUCATION,stay in school!!! :lightbulb:

It wasn't fixed when carwin hit him in the face at first he did the same thing.. He turn around and ran.. Face it nobody likes getting hit in the face "BROCK" but other fighters are used to it and know how to roll off of a punch or take a hit Brock hasn't learned that..

I agree, he turned around and got into a make shift fetal postition. Except this time, Cain picked his punches unlike Carwin who threw a flurry of wild inaccurate punches only to gased out. As far as the fight being fixed, I'll let the conspiracy theorists keep on theorizing.

" I have'nt seen a man take a beating so bad since some one put a bannana in my pants and turned a monkey loose". ( Cousin Eddie; National Lampoons Vegas Vacation)

im with you bro, i think we have eyes that can pin point certain areas of fighting that you can tell that it was off, in another example, when brock was clearly on top of him holding him and cain got up in front of him, brock clearly made that look like an illusion to let it look like he just couldnt hold on to him and he slid out but that complete bushit, you guys got to watch that fight more closely, and compare it to carwins fight, imo cain doesnt know it was rigged, that why he smiled when he won. but for some reason the business wanted it to go to cain, i think when theres hundreds of thousands of dollars here on the line, some will take the money and do as told and they never heard anyhting. , you guys say he turned around because he didnt want to get hit in the face, are you guys serious! hes a mma fighter they get hit in the face! you never turn your back on a fight then you get choked out and you die! there were a few other minor details that you have to be able to reconize that somthing was up, but i like i said brock did an execlent job of fake losing that fight. cain cant know its rigged or he wont really enjoy his victory, and it would be pointless.i want to make it clear that im not trying to stick up for brock and im just as much of a cain fan as brock fan, just saying it as i see it, on another note brock did use to get paid to fake fight in the wwf and did a good job of it. i think this situation is rare, as usualy there is no reason to rigg a fight and we all want to see a good throw down, who knows maybe brock just wanted to let him have it and come back and really smash him cuase it would make good sales on a rematch, business is everything, lets say you were brock and you were ofered half a mill jsut to lose but yuo can get it back soon, hell i would take it, he is doing this as a carreer , not bragging rights to say he held on to the belt for however long,

Last edited:
Some of you people are so fucking ridiculous its not even funny anymore. This fight was not rigged as none of the UFC fights have been. There is one simple way to tell....they don't have to. They have almost nothing to gain by fixing fights and everything to lose. As much as some of you hate Dana White, he is a smart guy and he is far from that crook known as Don King. Dana would never risk what the UFC has become under him by fixing fights. You think the sport is going to "take off" because we have a hispanic heavy weight champion??? Get a grip and go lift....

Some of you people are so fucking ridiculous its not even funny anymore. This fight was not rigged as none of the UFC fights have been. There is one simple way to tell....they don't have to. They have almost nothing to gain by fixing fights and everything to lose. As much as some of you hate Dana White, he is a smart guy and he is far from that crook known as Don King. Dana would never risk what the UFC has become under him by fixing fights. You think the sport is going to "take off" because we have a hispanic heavy weight champion??? Get a grip and go lift....

:yeahthat:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity