over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letro help

custom

Registered
I'm starting a Test Cyp 1200mg ew/ Deca 600mgs ew/ Dbol 50mgs ed/ proviron 75mgs ed so I would like to know if I can run letro at the start of this cycle or is it advised to wait to see if signs of gyno appear. I want to use letro because I have a load of it on hand and don't want it to go to waste. I'm aware of the sides it brings just not sure if I can run it like aromasin. My cycle will be 15 weeks...or so lol.
Thanks for the advise in advance.
Custom

I'm starting a Test Cyp 1200mg ew/ Deca 600mgs ew/ Dbol 50mgs ed/ proviron 75mgs ed so I would like to know if I can run letro at the start of this cycle or is it advised to wait to see if signs of gyno appear. I want to use letro because I have a load of it on hand and don't want it to go to waste. I'm aware of the sides it brings just not sure if I can run it like aromasin. My cycle will be 15 weeks...or so lol.
Custom

You need to run it from the start. Letro is an AI so will help lower possible aromatization. If you ever develop gyno in the future tamoxifen should be looked at first. I don't like letro as an AI on cycle but if you have loads of it and want to try it go for it. Do you have 2.5mg tabs? You're using big doses but I wouldn't go higher than 1.25mg eod. See how that dose treats you and adjust accordingly.

You need to run it from the start. Letro is an AI so will help lower possible aromatization. If you ever develop gyno in the future tamoxifen should be looked at first. I don't like letro as an AI on cycle but if you have loads of it and want to try it go for it. Do you have 2.5mg tabs? You're using big doses but I wouldn't go higher than 1.25mg eod. See how that dose treats you and adjust accordingly.

Thanks Elvia for the advice and yes they are 2.5 tabs but I can split the in half no problem.

Thanks Elvia for the advice and yes they are 2.5 tabs but I can split the in half no problem.

2.5mg per day would dry you out so fast you will look great but your sex drive would likely run away even on all that test and proviron. See how 1.25mg eod treats you. I am using the same dose now (pharm grade tabs).

Custom

the only thing that's more shocking than how unbelievably stupid this question is - is how often it's asked.. :confused:

some people...

the only thing that's more shocking than how unbelievably stupid this question is - is how often it's asked.. :confused:

some people...

With that kind of attitude I would think your not liked by many. 1 is a lonely number my friend. Next time I have a question I'll be sure to add in little slice I don't need your advice. There's always one on every board that thinks they're a step up on everyone

With that kind of attitude I would think your not liked by many. 1 is a lonely number my friend. Next time I have a question I'll be sure to add in little slice I don't need your advice. There's always one on every board that thinks they're a step up on everyone

pretty sure you're just a step down from everyone.

I mean... holy shit. did you seriously just ask if you should wait until you start getting gyno before you start taking your AI?

can you not see how retarded that is? lol..

but I digress. i'd suggest doing a lot of research so you don't feel the need to ask these kinds of questions... these are serious compounds that you are putting in your body, it's best if you have a working knowledge of how to use them properly.

pretty sure you're just a step down from everyone.

I mean... holy shit. did you seriously just ask if you should wait until you start getting gyno before you start taking your AI?

can you not see how retarded that is? lol..

but I digress. i'd suggest doing a lot of research so you don't feel the need to ask these kinds of questions... these are serious compounds that you are putting in your body, it's best if you have a working knowledge of how to use them properly.

Thanks dad, can I go outside and play now?

i'm running 0.5mg EoD and it's working more effectively my last run with 1mg adex ED. That should give you an indication of how strong this shit is.

i'm running 0.5mg EoD and it's working more effectively my last run with 1mg adex ED. That should give you an indication of how strong this shit is.

Thanks epoxy. At .5mg how much has it dried you out? I've seen different opinions about water retention and that it really doesn't help much.

Thanks epoxy. At .5mg how much has it dried you out? I've seen different opinions about water retention and that it really doesn't help much.

Pretty dry at .5mg EoD, wouldn't ever attempt to go higher than that personally. I even suffer from a little bit of elbow joint pain from time to time at that dose, truthfully anything higher could seriously inhibit strength gains from just being in too much pain. Letro is the strongest AI mg for mg, it can literally squash out 99% of Estrogen, so you have to be very careful with it.

I would use as low of a dose as possible to squash out any signs of gyno. If at that point you are still holding water though, use an OTC supplement like dandelion root or something of that nature for the water part, if that's an issue with you.

Pretty dry at .5mg EoD, wouldn't ever attempt to go higher than that personally. I even suffer from a little bit of elbow joint pain from time to time at that dose, truthfully anything higher could seriously inhibit strength gains from just being in too much pain. Letro is the strongest AI mg for mg, it can literally squash out 99% of Estrogen, so you have to be very careful with it.

I would use as low of a dose as possible to squash out any signs of gyno. If at that point you are still holding water though, use an OTC supplement like dandelion root or something of that nature for the water part, if that's an issue with you.

Thanks epoxy I start Monday I'll let you know how it goes from time to time. You've been a big help

Thanks epoxy I start Monday I'll let you know how it goes from time to time. You've been a big help

You're welcome. You'll feel pretty shitty if you crash your estrogen, so if it happens you will know to back the dose down. Either that or joint issues etc are a telltale sign it's too much

ok, well in reality, it reduces estrogen about 55-60%.

good thing this got moved to the "beginner" section.

ok, well in reality, it reduces estrogen about 55-60%.

good thing this got moved to the "beginner" section.

Guess we have read different things. Your smart-ass shit gets old though, I keep seeing you post it all over threads. Not trying to be a dick, but sometimes it seems like you try to be one on purpose.

The development of the novel third-generation aromatase inhibitors and inactivators for breast cancer treatment is one of the most successful contemporary achievements in cancer therapy. Parallel to studies evaluating toxicity and clinical efficacy in metastatic disease, the endocrine effects of multiple compounds were evaluated, leading to the identification of the highly potent third-generation aromatase inhibitors based on estrogen deprivation and aromatase inhibition in vivo. Thus, translational studies have been of vital importance identifying the unique characteristics of these compounds. Whereas first- and second-generation aromatase inhibitors inhibit estrogen synthesis in vivo by up to 90%, the third-generation compounds anastrozole, exemestane, and letrozole were found to cause > or =98% aromatase inhibition. This article summarizes and discusses the "translational research" that provided the background for the implementation of the third-generation aromatase inhibitors and inactivators into large clinical trials. The need for future translational research exploiting the mechanisms of resistance to these compounds for future improvement of endocrine therapy is emphasized.

Guess we have read different things. Your smart-ass shit gets old though, I keep seeing you post it all over threads. Not trying to be a dick, but sometimes it seems like you try to be one on purpose.

I was actually referring to letrozole in men. you posted the study on post-menopausal women.

it's ok, noob mistake.

my apologies for being a "smart ass", we just have too many dumbasses around here :rolleyes:

I was actually referring to letrozole in men. you posted the study on post-menopausal women.

it's ok, noob mistake.

my apologies for being a "smart ass", we just have too many dumbasses around here :rolleyes:

cool dude. you've been on the forums for what, a year? anyway, i dont really care what you do as long as you don't make the mistake of thinking you actually contribute to anyones threads, because you dont.

i'm actually trying to help people, that's the whole point of someone asking questions, trying to answer them to the best of your ability to help further their progress and meet their goals. not troll around making douchey comments to prove you are king shit of knowledge

Last edited:
cool dude. you've been on the forums for what, a year?

im not sure why you think this matters.. there was a guy who has been here for 8 years who asked about rubbing winstrol on his face..

you've been here for 6 years and thought that letro reduces estrogen by 99% in men. sooo...

anyway, i dont really care what you do as long as you don't make the mistake of thinking you actually contribute to anyones threads, because you dont.

lol.. well, im not the one spreading misinformation... so there's that.

i'm actually trying to help people, that's the whole point of someone asking questions, trying to answer them to the best of your ability to help further their progress and meet their goals. not troll around making douchey comments to prove you are king shit of knowledge

I totally understand that, but you're spreading false information.. that's not helpful at all. I understand that you don't know any better, but you could be harming people despite your good intentions.

I took a different approach, and gave the correct information. im not sure why you perceive this to be "douche trolling", but then again, not a lot of what you have said in this thread has made any sense..

anyways, I don't see the need to argue with you any further, so ill withdraw from this thread.

OP, letro reduces estrogen by 55-60% in men, it's negative effects on libido are not widely understood, but (IIRC) it's believed by some to be letro reducing testosterone's effect on the brain

this is much in the same way that alcohol increases estrogen, yet makes people horny because in increases testosterone's effect on the brain

but I digress.

im not sure why you think this matters.. there was a guy who has been here for 8 years who asked about rubbing winstrol on his face..

you've been here for 6 years and thought that letro reduces estrogen by 99% in men. sooo...

lol.. well, im not the one spreading misinformation... so there's that.

I totally understand that, but you're spreading false information.. that's not helpful at all. I understand that you don't know any better, but you could be harming people despite your good intentions.

I took a different approach, and gave the correct information. im not sure why you perceive this to be "douche trolling", but then again, not a lot of what you have said in this thread has made any sense..

anyways, I don't see the need to argue with you any further, so ill withdraw from this thread.

OP, letro reduces estrogen by 55-60% in men, it's negative effects on libido are not widely understood, but (IIRC) it's believed by some to be letro reducing testosterone's effect on the brain

this is much in the same way that alcohol increases estrogen, yet makes people horny because in increases testosterone's effect on the brain

but I digress.

Last thing I'm going to say.

The false information that I gave about estrogen reduction percentages wasn't even the point. You chimed in on it because you saw it as an opportunity to be a dickbag and call someone out because that's pretty much the ONLY thing you do in all of the posts I have seen by you. So don't get all high and mighty.

The point I made was that crashing his estrogen is a bad thing, and if he does, back the dose down to get it right. The fucking percentage of estrogen reduction doesn't matter.

You should withdraw from every thread, not just this one. I'm actually surprised you have been on the forums for a whole year without getting banned because it seems like the only thing you do is go in someone's thread and start calling people dumbasses but never actually contribute anything helpful. That is by definition a troll. From this point I am literally just going to ignore everything you post, and I'm probably not the first or last person to do so. Maybe if you learn to be less of a dick you can get some respect around here from other members, but more than likely you'll just end up banned. Enjoy that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131