over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Levrone's comeback...

MaNiFeSt

Newbies
anyone have any updates or pics?

last i heard he was making a comeback, but this was several months ago and havent heard anything since..

If he actually did and placed decently and also made a documentory about the training etc of the comeback, that would be the highest selling BB video ever. I would love to see it but I think it is all hype.

Have you seen him lately?!?! Dude is about 185lbs and looks like your average joe that just works out every once in a while. Most people would never of thought he was once a 270lb mass monster that dominated the BodyBuilding scene. He is now so very far off from getting on any kind of stage. He's obvoisly hung BB up completely and found out that he makes much more money doing something else he enjoys, without all the side effects.

Last edited:
who this guy, heard he was going to make a come back tho, but yeah he looks like just a regular dude

maybe we'll see what muscle memory is all about

Attachments

• kevin%20street%20walker.jpg
    kevin%20street%20walker.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,177
found this:
Kevin Levrone is returning to competitive bodybuilding. We heard the rumors back in December - rumors that Levrone had requested an invite to the Arnold Classic - but we didn’t believe them. Now, we’re hearing them again.

This time, from the man himself. Appearing on Pro Bodybuilding Weekly on Monday, Levrone announced his return to the sport. Sort of. We think.

“It’s definitely in my plans to return to bodybuilding and win a Sandow,” Levrone said on the show. “Just like it was in my plans to turn pro. My ultimate goal is to win a Mr. Olympia and that’s what I plan to do. But I got to get started on it very soon, because the clock’s ticking.”

How long would it take to get back into contest shape? “Eighteen weeks,” Levrone said.

When pressed by hosts Dan Solomon and Bob Chicherillo, on whether or not he could be ready for this year’s Olympia, Levrone answered, “Definitely. I never trained all year round for a Mr. Olympia or any of my competitions after I tore my chest. And I do think I could be ready for the Mr. Olymipa 18 to 20 weeks from now and walk on stage probably around 245 pounds, the same way I left the stage in [2003].”

if he did it, I wish he would do one of those things where you stand in front of the camera every morning, and then thru fast forwarding, you could see his body morph, would be cool.

well maybe making movies has brought him more exposure and he can win the MR. O?? Since BBing is covered in politics.

Best of luck to him...he does have a bad ass build

Personally I think the fact that he allows himself to take so much time off is probaly why he doesn't already have a sandow. He could probaly get on stage but I don't think 18-20 weeks is going to put him in a position to win. Having said that I to would love to see the transformation.

I think he could do it. This is him now.

Attachments

• 3levrone.jpg
    3levrone.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 850
I remember seeing him train back in the 90s at powerhouse gym. the guy was HUGE as hell in person, one of the nicest guys I met too.

Did he ever give a reason for getting out of BB? Was it just to make movies or were there other reasons as well?

if anyone can do it, he can. especially now that ronnie has been dethroned. did you guys forget that even in his prime, he rarely trained year around? He would put together a package on stage, that was worthy of a top 3 finish, and he only trained part of the year for it!

the guy is a genetic freak... I'm not saying he'd comeback and immediately win, but if he decided to do it and give it a few years, i'd say he has a legitimate chance..

best delts in bbing, period!

just a reminder of what a freak he is.

Attachments

• KevinLevrone.jpg
    KevinLevrone.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 750
I'm pretty sure he has no plans for a comeback.

him and shawn ray going for the masters olympia would be cool tho

I've mentioned this before, but I trained once with Kevin in mid-July 2002. He was 210 lbs and he had been training for about a week after a six month lay off. I later saw him at the Olympia in October and he was 247 lbs. Just amazing.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear