over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

life support......

Crom ...I will get some Einstein up for you tomorrow .....much love big man ....

I told you before Jason, and I'll say it again. Your story needs to be told. From when you were a kid, through a violent life, to the compassion you show for people today. People may find it gratuitous that I say your guidance has helped me through a real difficult time, but you have a perspective that not many of us have. You can help many more people. God Bless you, Brother! My Dad is smiling down at you for helping me through that loss!

Last edited:
Oh and to add to all this I was also stabbed in my left eye along the way ...it really was tough and it was hard for me in many ways ...I can only tell you that it made angry and when I got older a lot of that anger came out . I actually ran around thinking I could teach people lessons ....it was sad and pathetic ..

So answer you questions finally , sorry , was this gradual ? Honestly , I knew at 4 , that is was my responsibility to find the truth in life .....I can remember , reading at 6 ......Jesus say ," Know thy truth , and the truth will set you free " I just had no idea what the truth was or where to find it .

I was always searching .....but it wasn't until I truly connected to a woman intimately that I got a glimpse of what freedom could feel like . They say the body was the gateway to spirituality .....and for me , because mine was such a lie .....sex was a performance ....being tough was a performance ....being an athlete was the same ......but connecting with someone intimately through your heart was real .....I felt that and I knew I just wasn't looking deep enough at that point . When I lost that person , and a couple long time friends really turned on me . I decide to look inward . I owed these people and myself a chance to be the love that I was . It was easy seeing , that money , people , stuff , ect......weren't adding up to happiness for anything truly lasting . I just needed to get honest with myself on a deep level .....I needed to understand my ego and personality . I had learn unhealthy most of are and that it takes lots of work as well as practice to find a solid ground to stand on .....I saw what success was and peace meant ......everything changed once my perspective changed . You can learn this intellectually .This is something you have see and experience for yourself . I didn't have a teacher or a mentor so it was tough . So it was very hard to get past trying to find the answers and figure things out ......but once I saw the same things all religions teach at their core the rest has fallen into place and it is deepening every beautiful I am blessed with .....breathing is easier ....relationships and friendships are healthy and real ....and I am not trying to save anyone ......I am only wishing to be the change I wish to see in the world ....and that starts and ends with me each day .

As far as training .....it is two fold ....honestly, probably still some of my old conditioning there on some level ......but for the most part . I see the body as the temple for the soul ...I try and respect it and take care of it for the most part .....I honor it , yet still think pushing some boundaries in and out of the gym is what life is about .......I just know now , being big and strong is all just an illusion .....that doesn't make your life better or help you find real love on any level ....training can bring you present and be very healthy .....but the chasing bigger and better really is not serving you in achieving a better life .....you will need to see this for yourselves though and I respect each persons own path ......This is probably the only time in my life that I have liked training at all if really honest ....I don't need to be the biggest and strongest wherever I go ....and that feels pretty good these days . My life is pretty freaking cool these days ......I put in the world and will never stop as long as I am in this body .....

For most ....they will stay stuck chasing their desires and happiness . they will stop learning by around 25 , they will never heal from their pasts , and they will just keeping living their lies , judgments , and secrets ......and that is fine by me ......but I can't do it ...that seems like suffering and hopeless to me .....to each his own . But for me our whole agenda should be to grow into healthy mature loving human beings that live in truth . Most of people in psychology will tell you that most of us our grown wounded children and we don't know or won't admit it . I would add most of us don't even know how to see or experience life . That is sad , but most people have not desire to do the work or get past the beliefs that they are so stuck in ....

J,

This is amazing stuff. I 100% appreciate you putting yourself out there like that in order to help the rest of us here. Really, thank you.

For most ....they will stay stuck chasing their desires and happiness . they will stop learning by around 25 , they will never heal from their pasts , and they will just keeping living their lies , judgments , and secrets ......and that is fine by me ......but I can't do it ...that seems like suffering and hopeless to me .....to each his own . But for me our whole agenda should be to grow into healthy mature loving human beings that live in truth . Most of people in psychology will tell you that most of us our grown wounded children and we don't know or won't admit it . I would add most of us don't even know how to see or experience life . That is sad , but most people have not desire to do the work or get past the beliefs that they are so stuck in ....

J, this part right here hit me hard. I've met a ton of people over the years stuck in this very pattern. Shit, I've been stuck in this pattern and would like to escape it.

most of you probably see me as some tool or weirdo and that is ok ...I love you anyway and know we are all one deep in my heart ......I was once very lost ......and now I am found .....ha ha ......it is pretty sweet my friends ..it truly is ....QUOTE]

Not at all, J. I know there aren't a ton of people posting in this thread now, but I can tell you that I check it every time I log into this board and this thread has helped me immensely.

Another question (if you don't mind):

J, you talk about putting the work in to get over certain patterns. How would you recommend going about getting over the need for validation/recognition from other people? For example, building an impressive physique because you love to train/improve yourself, but also because you really enjoy the attention/gratification you receive from other people?

I would really love to get to the point where I no longer need that validation.

this is an awesome thread. Could you talk more about the structure adaptation routine? would this work for someone in their mid twenties and can certain aspects like the wide grip hanging be done daily?

Respect to all that have posted, this thread is gold and helps many people that may not post but will draw something positive from the stories and thoughts that have been shared.

I've enjoyed playing catchup this week with this thread, thank you brothers!

You cannot gain the support of others by shaming or lecturing. You won’t succeed through begging or desperation.

The way to earn respect is to be respectful, helpful and consistently honest. The way to be loved is to give love without requiring or expecting love in return.

People don’t really care so much about who you are or what you have or the things you’ve done. More than anything, by far, people care about how you treat them.

And faking it doesn’t work at all. It doesn’t take a college degree, or even a high school diploma, to spot a fraud.

You already know all this, and have for quite some time, yet situations arise when you’re tempted to lay it all aside. Let this be your reminder to not give in to that temptation.

Care about people, with your words, actions, priorities, and people are more likely to care about you. The highest quality relationships come from putting your highest and best qualities into them.

Kingronnie ......yes , I have seen this routine benefit people even in their 40s ....mid teens would be ideal of course .....I think everyday stretching is not a good idea , opens chance of injury , and not enough time to adapt . If the routine is done very slowly progressively and consistently you will see some good changes in three to six months .....a year and you really can change your shape ....the problem is that is not realistic for people to get to the gym or to do from home those three sessions a week and people just don't stay with it .

11111, the need for validation is the fear of being alone or not being good enough .....both these things are not real and just illusions from not seeing things on a deeper level on truth . you are of the world not in it .....the part does not exist separate from the whole .....when you see this for yourself fear fades and there is no need for validation ...Being young is very hard .....we don't get nurtured as we need and life beats us up .....So we want to protect ourselves and construct an image that we think will get us love or the things that we want ......sadly , this is a limited perspective and will never get us what we seek ......truth lies in a much deeper perspective . I really hope when I release my book , the the web site that will support the book will be of great help to young people especially . Because , you really can ....wake up , grow up , and show up to your life right now instead of waiting til half of your life has passed and you hear death knocking in the background

Ironmanpits ...........thanks for sharing ...I am not worried that people don't post .....I am just hear to love and share .....As long as the views keep moving up then I feel blessed to share when I can ....appreciate you being here ...thank you

Big B aka rev .....that was a great share and really something I try to understand ....I have learned this by many failures in my past .......trust is earned one day at a time ....moment by moment .....people wish to feel good but also appreciate the truth .....realize it or not .....most people at their core know truth is the foundation of all love ............

11111........remember everyone including you has all their own answers ? You just have to learn to ask the right questions ? It all starts with who are you ? Not on a superficial level ? But on the deepest level ? But since most of us live in the superficial level ? Start there ? What do you want to validate by others think you have a great physique ? And Why do think you need this validation ? How will this validation change your life ? And what do you hope to gain from said validation ? You can start there and we can go way way deeper if you wish ....

Self inquiry is one of the 4 tools to realization of the self .....Self effort ...self inquiry ...contentment and good company are what is needed to see the basic knowledge that will lead you to freedom .

In the end ,our spiritual journey is like bodybuilding ,and it why I have always seen it as an art form .....certainly not a sport what so ever , there is nothing athletic about bodybuilding . [ art is god speaking through us ] But to succeed as a bodybuilder.... you need , self control , self mastery , and self discipline . And to succeed as a mature human being ,you need to have all three at the deepest level ........the body is the gateway to spirituality ... .....as you grow.... you will see there is no gateway or gate .....lol ....there just is ......ha ha

Wisdom teaches you that you are nothing [ you are not a thing ...hence no thing ] and Love [ the beauty of life, not the trade you have been led to believe that you think love is ] teaches you, that you are everything .........you are not alone and separate .....you are infinite and unknowable .....you are a mystery and a unique important part of all that is .....the part can not exist without the whole and the whole can not exist with out the part ......this is a fact ....when you can experience this for yourself things change ......

You will remain lost and selfish [ no matter how much you lie to yourself and portray yourself to be a good person ] until you truly see life as it is .....you will stay stuck in animal instinct and your desires ......you will try and control life instead of living it .....you can argue and fight what I am saying...but if you really look into yourself you will see the truth yourself .

Kingronnie ......yes , I have seen this routine benefit people even in their 40s ....mid teens would be ideal of course .....I think everyday stretching is not a good idea , opens chance of injury , and not enough time to adapt . If the routine is done very slowly progressively and consistently you will see some good changes in three to six months .....a year and you really can change your shape ....the problem is that is not realistic for people to get to the gym or to do from home those three sessions a week and people just don't stay with it .

Thanks very much for the reply. I am going to start this routine. What is your opinion on the old time 20 rep squat/pullover routines for using deep breathing to expand the chest along with pullovers?

I like those old breathing squat routines they work ...but some people need to be aware ..have a gd strong rib cage that gives nice thickness from side ..but don't go overboard or it throws things off and u will.look fat in clothes ...but I did these routines early in my training and am glad I did .

My man Einstein said ," Everyone who is involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that some spirit is manifest is the laws of the universe , one that it is vastly superior to that of man ------ In this was the physical pursuit of science leads to a religious feeling of a special sort ------- which is surely quite different from the religious experience of someone much more naive "

Like Benedict De Spinoza he believed in a God of harmony and beauty . He revels himself in the lawful harmony of the world and is not able to concern himself with the fate and doings of mankind .

The most beautiful thing that we can experience is the mysterious ------the knowledge of the existence of something unfathomable to us .The manifestation of the most profound reason coupled with the most brilliant beauty . I can not imagine a God who rewards and punishes objects of his creation ,or who has a will of the kind we experience in ourselves -----I am satisfied with the mystery of life's eternity and with the awareness of the glimpse into the marvelous construction of the existing world together with steadfast determination .

To comprehend a portion .Be it ever so tiny , of the reason that manifests it'self in nature ----this is the basis of cosmic religiosity and it appears to me that the most important function of art and science is to awaken this feeling among the receptive and keep it alive ...."

Smart guy that Einstein ......if you guys wish to go deeper and see how science and non duality are starting to intersect ....Check out science and non duality .com .....there is amazing stuff shared there , and it really shows just how bright Einstein was or even the Hermetic people of Egypt [ these were so far ahead of their time it is scary ...they will have you thinking aliens ..lol]

Deep Insights here Jason. Thank you for taking the time to Write this!

J- don't want to derail the thread but here is a link to a video series from Francis Schaeffer that I thought you might enjoy. He was a christian philosopher and really brilliant man.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Hr0RLHxnI&list=PL966B5BE4DC18D06C"]HowShouldWeThenLive Episode 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Crom check out that site ....it will you shift into a deeper place much faster ....you are very smart and it is hard to trust with out evidence. Get on there and explore ...if you put in some work you will be glad you did .

Powerforward. ...I m excited to check it out ...I will post my thoughts later ....I m open to everything and attached to nothing .....so I find value in everything. ....lots of my understanding is tied to the vedic teachings from the hindu culture ..they preceeded Christian gnosticism which I m very into ...and they all tie to Buddhism and judihism as well. ......they all teach the same understanding if you go deep enough ...they just tell it with different stories ...to me the story or traditions are not the point ...their wisdom ...which is applied knowledge is .....getting lost in beliefs and stories just causes division ....I m interested in love ...and pactical experience and living .....if the world focused on the truth of the messages all religions share there would be no war and we sure as hell would be treating the planet much better .

Random Thoughts

Jason I have been thinking of you a lot, so much to tell you. I am going to see The Cult tonight at the House of Blues. I know they are one of your favorites as one of mine as well. I have said it many times The House of Blues is my favorite venue to see a concert. To me nothing beats it's intimacy with the artist.

I have a great love and appreciation for music. Though many things have changed about me through the years the love of music is one that has not. I regret never really learning an instrument though In Junior High I took Guitar lessons when I was in the 8th grade. Even though I loved to play and learn I also played sports. Back in those days the coaches and other players gave me a hard time about lugging the guitar in it's case with me everywhere.

One time I left it sitting and some kids apparently opened the case and broke all the strings. I was scared after that to ever let it out of my site so for a year I carried it with me everywhere even to practice. The next year I decided not to take Guitar intermediate. My Dad and music teacher were a little disappointed that I quit. The Music teacher wrote a really nice note in my yearbook about what she felt was "a refreshing grasp on music" My Dad to his credit even though a great deal of his life was in professional sports, a war hero, and bare knuckle boxer he loved music. He even played the Clarinet and Saxophone. He would say that music and sports are a good mix and balances the brain. Who knows what might have been.

As I have gotten older I realized that I should of just been more me and not so much what I was supposed to be. Unfortunately for me a lot of things that enjoy(ed) don't have many guys that think like I do. I always enjoyed sports such as Baseball and Football. I grew up in professional baseball. The game and being in the game is pure but after the game I was never interested in doing the usual things that go with post game.

In Bodybuilding I love the preparation, the training, the diet everything. I love the feel of contest morning when you awake and take that first pee and look at yourself to see if you got any tighter throughout the night. I love all these things but I am not much of a fan of the Bodybuilding status quo in general. For the most part I will always be an outsider in that world. I will always love Bodybuilding as an art form and I still feel I have contributions to the art. How they are accepted is not of my concern.

Just some random thoughts to kind of jump in the pool if you will.

I love the cult! Ian has one of the best voices ever for rock music! Hope you enjoy the enjoy the show.

Jason I have been thinking of you a lot, so much to tell you. I am going to see The Cult tonight at the House of Blues. I know they are one of your favorites as one of mine as well. I have said it many times The House of Blues is my favorite venue to see a concert. To me nothing beats it's intimacy with the artist.

I have a great love and appreciation for music. Though many things have changed about me through the years the love of music is one that has not. I regret never really learning an instrument though In Junior High I took Guitar lessons when I was in the 8th grade. Even though I loved to play and learn I also played sports. Back in those days the coaches and other players gave me a hard time about lugging the guitar in it's case with me everywhere.

One time I left it sitting and some kids apparently opened the case and broke all the strings. I was scared after that to ever let it out of my site so for a year I carried it with me everywhere even to practice. The next year I decided not to take Guitar intermediate. My Dad and music teacher were a little disappointed that I quit. The Music teacher wrote a really nice note in my yearbook about what she felt was "a refreshing grasp on music" My Dad to his credit even though a great deal of his life was in professional sports, a war hero, and bare knuckle boxer he loved music. He even played the Clarinet and Saxophone. He would say that music and sports are a good mix and balances the brain. Who knows what might have been.

As I have gotten older I realized that I should of just been more me and not so much what I was supposed to be. Unfortunately for me a lot of things that enjoy(ed) don't have many guys that think like I do. I always enjoyed sports such as Baseball and Football. I grew up in professional baseball. The game and being in the game is pure but after the game I was never interested in doing the usual things that go with post game.

In Bodybuilding I love the preparation, the training, the diet everything. I love the feel of contest morning when you awake and take that first pee and look at yourself to see if you got any tighter throughout the night. I love all these things but I am not much of a fan of the Bodybuilding status quo in general. For the most part I will always be an outsider in that world. I will always love Bodybuilding as an art form and I still feel I have contributions to the art. How they are accepted is not of my concern.

Just some random thoughts to kind of jump in the pool if you will.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
muslesarchive11
NapsGear