advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little experiment I just did regarding cannabis/heart rate and blood pressure...

It's a cannabis extract in oil, loaded into a 'cartridge' that fits on the end of a vaporizer 'pen' battery. There is no combustion or smoke, just vapor. Typically, people want these because 1. They pack a punch, often with upwards of 70-80% thc. 2. No harsh smoke. 3. Very little of the classic MJ aroma.

But, the CBD-rich extracts are starting to become more popular for legitimate medicinal reasons. Google 'Charlotte's web cbd' and read the story behind the little girl who is almost seizure-free due to the extract of a cannabis strain bred specifically for cbd and only trace amounts of thc.

Also, believe it or not, indica varieties often have the most THC. There are a variety of different cannabinoids and terpenes that give different strains their unique characteristics. Many of the high cbd, low thc strains are actually sativas. One cannot pick a indica strain and assume it will not make his/her heart race.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lots to know then, seems complicated. Youd have to trust the source to be accurate then.

Well, one thing the research I saw stated that there are two main types of marijuana and it seems to be the sativa that affects heart rate. You would need to find out what you have there, but it sounds like its more the other type. Forget what it is called.

Another problem is that the drug will affect people with heart disease different. Not a chance I would want to take. Believe me though, I smoke my share when I was much younger and enjoyed it then. Even back then whatever I had must have been a lot of sativa because heart rate would get over 100 easy, and before it was in the mid 60s.

There seems to be a much higher variety of weed than I was aware of. What I used was back in the 80s and early 90s, so been about 20 years! Just about everything I used increased my heart rate, friends the same way.

If I was 100% healthy I would probably have some every once in awhile at night time to relax. It wasn't a problem for me when I was younger as far as getting hooked on it. With my health so fragile now I would be a fool to even try it. That is why I brought it up as a possible aggravating factor for Dalllas considering his heart was 3x the norm size when he died from heart disease one way or the other.

Glad you checked out your stuff. See if you can figure out how strong on the sativa end it is because that is what seems to be important.

Yea brother, I understand where you’re coming from.. This right here proves that everyone is different. So check yourself individually..

I’ve been a heavy smoker for years, I can honestly on a day with free time and hanging out (which isn’t too often as I run businesses myself) with friends etc I can easily smoke a couple grams of wax by myself and probably an ounce or more of flower.. On a daily I probably consume a quarter ounce on average though..

You’re referring to Indica and Sativa which aren’t strains but just 2 classifications I guess you can consider it, think Sativa (upper, more focus etc), Indica (Downer, body high, relaxation etc)... It sucks though that I didn’t think of this years ago before I built up such a heavy tolerance (which could be a huge factor) lol

I honestly smoke both and I have a wax here that’s a mixture of both, I roll joints of mixtures of both and I have access to whatever I want whenever I want lol let’s just say I have family with tons of experience in the field/business..

What I’m talking about (Dabbing) isn’t for rookies and it’s not what some of you are saying in cartridges. I do real wax, the kind you smoke with a torch and rig or an e-nail... NOT THOSE PENS.... PENS AND CARTRIDGES ARE NOT DABBING.... I hate those. I have yet to get ONE that does what it claims lol :eek:

Now I’m not trying to advocate doing anything unhealthy etc, but maybe there are some other members who want to check themselves out who have different experiences/tolerances and chime in with their results? Lol

Last edited:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...blood-pressure-death-risk-study-idUSKBN1AP0JS

The studies I have seen recently seem to support that it causes hypertension and an earlier death. And it can be said that pot is better then other rugs but you might as well be able to say that McDonalds is better then Burger King. Raising you BP even a few points long term increases your death rate quite a bit. It is the difference from being in the healthy range or do you want to be in the normal range?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...blood-pressure-death-risk-study-idUSKBN1AP0JS

The studies I have seen recently seem to support that it causes hypertension and an earlier death. And it can be said that pot is better then other rugs but you might as well be able to say that McDonalds is better then Burger King. Raising you BP even a few points long term increases your death rate quite a bit. It is the difference from being in the healthy range or do you want to be in the normal range?

BP has always been in healthy range. That was only right after smoking and you can see my cycle in the OP where I state what I’m taking.. NPP and HGH which both effect RHR and will also effect Blood pressure... Which neither are crazy high anyway..

They published a 30 year study on Smokers Who ONLY smoke marijuana (no tobacco products), some that mix tobacco with it and those that ONLY smoke tobacco...

Guess who had the most health issues?

And guess who had ZERO health issues and guess what? LUG FUNCTION IMPROVED!

Dorian Yates and Joe Rogan talk about it on their podcast...

So how harmful is it really to a person in good health and strives to maintain it?

I can tell you without those Supps my heart rate is in the 60’s... And I’ve even had my blood pressure 110/65 very consistent for a while when I would train HIIT cardio and MMA... Was a smoker for years during this also...

I get it, it effects people differently and if you HAVE CURRENT HEALTH ISSUES THEN DO YOUR RESEARCH...

But this whole shit some of you people saying it’s just as dangerous if not more than other drugs is ridiculous....

If you’re healthy and do the things to maintain your health and ONLY smoke organic/top shelf cannabis (no pesticides or outdoor shit, this is up to you to know what you’re getting and from where etc, same way you want grass fed beef and organic eggs etc... Works that way with this too... Shocking I know) then I really HIGHLY DOUBT any ill effects will come from it... EVER...

Anyway, good morning ladies and gentlemen! Time for breakfast 🍁💨🤷🏻‍♂️ hope everyone has a great day...

I’ve seen that study or a similar one. People that only smoked weed actually had better lung functioning than people who didn’t smoke at all, people that smoked weed and tobacco were better than just tobacco and has less damage cause the resin coats the inside of the lungs and shields it from the tobaccos tar, and of course straight tobacco smokers had the worst lungs. But weed smokers had stronger lungs that were just as healthy than non snokers (believed they hypothesized that the deep long held tokes are basically a breathing excercise that strengthens the lungs when done repetitively)

I think it comes down to this. Cannabis oil is very healthy. Everything else in marijuana is not. Still probably a better treatment than other medical options though.

I think it comes down to this. Cannabis oil is very healthy. Everything else in marijuana is not. Still probably a better treatment than other medical options though.

CLOSE but I haven't seen any evidence of (and would gladly look through any provided) of any of the terpenes or cannabinoids found in marijuana to be dangerous other than thc but the CBD in the weed is normally high enough to protect the body from the harmful effects. Example THC solo is bad for your brain, THC + CBD triggers adult neurogenesis (growth of new brain cells). But CBD is just a neuroprotectant I don't believe it triggers neurogenesis on its own it needs to have the thc for this effect. I have neuropathy and am recovering from a TBI (as well as a life long pothead) so I have been doing a lot of research into its effects on the brain and using it with great success, plus it eliminates all the horrible pain I experience on a daily basis without it. And the whole plant medicine works better for the pain too than just the CBD solo does.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws