over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little update

Gators

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Still sober (working on 6 mths), sold 1/2 my biz to investors (yah, capitalized FINALLY) that really want to grow the biz, divorce is over, done, much easier, kids are adjusted, no fighting w/ the evil ex, we get along fine. Found a lady i really like, but practicing celibacy until we know the time is right (this has been tough, serious chemistry), not working out as much as i'd like due to sore shoulder and cramps, but started back yesterday and so far so good... diet has been crap and put on a few lbs of fat, but several days of clean eating and the cravings have gotten easier...

Life is good:)

good

good to hear man.
good for you.

hey gators,

glad to hear you are sober and the divorce is over. I hope to be in the same boat soon(divorce over) =-)

Hang in there with the lifting and you will be back before you know it. As far as the celibacy, go you.

Gators, I knew it would work out for you. Keep your head up and F$#k that booze, you don't need it! All the Best!:)

6 month Miracle

Bro,
I know how hard it is I went through a Divorce right out of Rehab, now i'm 3yrs 8months no Alcohol or Drugs. It feels great the first year is tough i will not lie to you, but it gets better. A little bit more sun out of the clouds each day.

Its always good to hear things turned out good..I really mean that ..

Thanks my brothers and sisters, very kind words and encouragement. Ain't been a easy road to hoe, but then again when is life easy? It's about correcting my mistakes and getting my life in order, if nothing else my children need me sober and sane, and i want that for myself as well... AA is a incredible organization, much much much more than just not drinking, drinking is a symptom of whatever demons we were dragging around with us...

That is great to hear Gators! I'm really glad to hear it's all starting to work out for you. It's takes time and it all works out in the end. Keep on keepin on bro!

one more monkey off my back, sold out house, finally, closed Thursday. Well, we gave it away, 650k house when the market was hot sold for 340, but GMAC worked with me on a short sale, they ate 120k:eek: bad news is i get 1099'd on that as taxable income:mad:

Life is pretty good, AA has changed my life drastically, it's all about helping others. A guy summed it up well the other night, 6 words:

Trust God
Clean House (figuratively speaking)
help others

All great news! I wish you the very best my friend. You are putting in the effort, no doubt.
You deserve the positive rewards of a life well lived.
:)

way to go

so good to hear about a fellow bro beating the demons in his life.....stay strong in everything...

Great job....And keep it up.

Ive battled lots of demons over my lifelong journey as well. Im glad things are getting smoother. Im in a similar boat right now of the devorce. We all have to just keep chugging along. And I think a lot of people will be suprised that life can get pretty screwed up if were not keeping an eye on it. Im very proud of you.:)

Thanks my brothers and sisters, very kind words and encouragement. Ain't been a easy road to hoe, but then again when is life easy? It's about correcting my mistakes and getting my life in order, if nothing else my children need me sober and sane, and i want that for myself as well... AA is a incredible organization, much much much more than just not drinking, drinking is a symptom of whatever demons we were dragging around with us...

What more could I add? You impress me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity