over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need a little help please

oldfella

Board Supporter / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Board Supporter
You know we all have our trials and tribulations in life? We all feel reall hard done by sometimes? Well I am asking my family for a little help here for a true great friend of mine. Her name is Marilyn and lives in Nebraska. She is an incredibly beautiful woman inside and out. An honest, hard working mother of two boys. Divorced for some time now and has mangaed to do pretty well for herself. She was in the real estate game for many years, but as of late we all know where that has gone.

OK so she has fallen on hard times finacuially as many of us here have. But on top of that She discovered a lump in her left breast. It was diagnosed as cancer and has had one round of surgery already. She has managed to remain very optomistic through this so far. This was only two weeks ago. She returned from her surgeons office last thursday and was told they did not get all of it and another surgery is scheduled for Monday 2 Feb. Well she still remains in good spirits even though she is facing more surgery and chemo therapy as well as radiation therapy.

All I ask is that my brothers and sistewr join me in sending her the very best positive energy we can to help her get throught this. She is only 45 and has much more to live for. She is a very dear and special friend to me and I care for her well being like a member of my own family. I beleive with a little help and some positive thoughts she will make it through this. I am not ready to let her go just yet.

I thank you all for your care and understanding. You all here are my family and that is why I ask for your help. She will know where it comes from.

OF,

I will definatly keep her in my prayers to get through this. If she is a friend of yours, she is of mine...you're a class act my friend and always have respect for you.

Does she post here?

I am sorry to hear that she has to go through this D. Sometimes it seems that when it rains, it pours. I am sending positive prayers her way. I hope everything turns out OK. Tell her she has friends unseen pulling for her.

positive prayers

I am sending positive prayers her way.
Hope all turns out well.

It times of darkness in our lifes, we need good friends. She is blessed to have you as a friend, keep in contact with her. I will say my prayers to God, to help her situation and pray for a speedy recovery.

I spoke briefly with Marilyn today on the phone. She will go in to surgery not too long after I post this reply. She is in remarkable spirits and asked me to thank those that have replied, which I of course also want to thank. But her thank you carries much more weight than mine. For you see she is a stranger to you all as I am not. But her sincerety came through and I wish to relay that here. I have always had faith in my friends here and I do thank you from my heart. We are all very special people even though society may cast us otherwise. I have never seen such an outpouring of fatih, hope and positive energy as I have from the body building community! And they call us strange? Go figure.

Marilyn simply says this......." WOW, I do not know waht to say except thank them all so much for their wishes of a good outcome and speedy recovery." She went on to add......." I have been feeling this strange calm come over me all day long, almost serene feeling. I am feeling happy and very positive that this will be a good result for me."

I believe it is you people here that brought that feeling to her. I am grateful for this beyond words. Thank you all for your support and one day with her permission I will share a story with you that even to this day I find hard to believe, but true none the less.

OF,

I am praying for marilyn. I gotta say too that you are one of the people that makes this board truly one of the best out there. We have more caring people here than anywhere else i have ever been.

Anyway, i pray everything turns out great for her and her family.

OF,

I am praying for marilyn. I gotta say too that you are one of the people that makes this board truly one of the best out there. We have more caring people here than anywhere else i have ever been.

Anyway, i pray everything turns out great for her and her family.

took the words right out of my mouth... any friend of OF's must be a good friend indeed!

she is in gods hands OF... remember that

I can't add much other than saying i will pray for her and her family, and i'm not talking about once or twice!

Marilyn

OF,

I will keep your friend in my prayers. Shes a lucky lady to have friends as good and caring as yourself and I'm sure that will help her get through a tough time like this.

Wow, im not aolone on here in saying that im sure we all know someone in this position and its tough. We are all behind her and you OF. Keep giving her our best..

OF

Thinking of your friend Marilyn and of you. I hope it goes well for her and her family.

I got off the phone with Marilyn today. Surgery was yesterday. She is fine and recovering. In a fair degree of pain but I guess that is to be expected. The surgeons still do not know if they got all of the cancer until they complete the biopsy on wed next week. Marilyn is a real trooper I'll tell ya. She sounded great and was saying that she feels so much positive energy around her. Friends and family have been coming out of the woodwork to wish her well and visit her. She has a long battle ahead with chemo and radiation therapy to come. All of this providing she does not need a third operation. I certainly hope not. So it is not entirely over yet as there is no finality to it yet. So please keep the thoughts flowing, she really appreciates this and asked me to thank you all again so much.

LOL I told her it is what we do best, support our family and friends no matter what. You all are the best! Thank you so much.

OF,
We will be praying for her..

Thank you OF for being such a great guy, here and sounds like everywhere you go:)

With a positive attitude like that she will be fine and recover quickly. I wish her the very best and hope that she recovers as easily as possible.

I know I'm late, but consider it done. Energy isn't limited to the boundaries of time. ;)

She is lucky

to have a friend like you,....... thoughts and prayers of strength for her.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear