over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Philosophy that has helped along the Journey

Yes thank you for putting that together it definitely struck a chord! I am going to check it out again and give it a try. Actually meeting someone who was a remote viewer would be great, Kind of putting an actual face on it. That must have been a great experience!!

Yes thank you for putting that together it definitely struck a chord! I am going to check it out again and give it a try. Actually meeting someone who was a remote viewer would be great, Kind of putting an actual face on it. That must have been a great experience!!
It was indeed very eye opening, as this individual was an engineer by training, and military, with a very serious mission orientation. He had started out as a "hostile witness" who was part of a team chartered to debunk and defund the original Stargate program, and what started out as a journey to use scientific and "real world" methods and experiences (and in many case preconceived prejudices) turned into a personal intrigue and exploration with an eventual "conversion" of mindset. This earned him a lot of credibility with me. By no means did he paint any of it as perfect, a panacea, 100% proof, but he encountered enough evidence (as he claims many on his team did as well) to eventually support the program until it was discontinued.

The only caution I will issue if you are going to experiment with Hemisync or Equisync is to be patient and keep up the practice. Some people feel something within their first session, but many get bored, fall asleep, feel no impact. Like anything else, it is a slow and steady wins the race kind of effort. The first time I undertook the Gateway Experience CD's, I didn't follow directions, listened to all of them once, over the course of 3-4 weeks and went "well that was dumb!" I mean sure it was relaxing.... it's ocean waves and a calm deep voice giving you visualization instructions, but I didn't get any sense that the binaural beats "worked" to accomplish anything and I certainly didn't experience any of the "travels" the instructions claimed I would. Years later, I bought a Hemisync disc that just focused on one health matter (heart rate) and I listened to it for a solid month, every night. When I saw that it had an impact, I revisited The Gateway Experience and followed instructions explicitly with profound results.

BTW, The Gateway Experience through The Monroe Institute is very expensive. You can download the first CD here for free and try it out for a month.

The institutes newer and improved Gateway Voyage Introductory Exercise is here:

You have to use high end stereo headphones (do not use earbuds). If you do it and like it....let me know and I can refer you to an ebay site where you can download all of the CD Audio and instruction manual for a fraction of the cost.

Also, do consider starting with Equisync. Much more affordable and in my opinion more targeted and impactful.

Enjoy.....

It was indeed very eye opening, as this individual was an engineer by training, and military, with a very serious mission orientation. He had started out as a "hostile witness" who was part of a team chartered to debunk and defund the original Stargate program, and what started out as a journey to use scientific and "real world" methods and experiences (and in many case preconceived prejudices) turned into a personal intrigue and exploration with an eventual "conversion" of mindset. This earned him a lot of credibility with me. By no means did he paint any of it as perfect, a panacea, 100% proof, but he encountered enough evidence (as he claims many on his team did as well) to eventually support the program until it was discontinued.

The only caution I will issue if you are going to experiment with Hemisync or Equisync is to be patient and keep up the practice. Some people feel something within their first session, but many get bored, fall asleep, feel no impact. Like anything else, it is a slow and steady wins the race kind of effort. The first time I undertook the Gateway Experience CD's, I didn't follow directions, listened to all of them once, over the course of 3-4 weeks and went "well that was dumb!" I mean sure it was relaxing.... it's ocean waves and a calm deep voice giving you visualization instructions, but I didn't get any sense that the binaural beats "worked" to accomplish anything and I certainly didn't experience any of the "travels" the instructions claimed I would. Years later, I bought a Hemisync disc that just focused on one health matter (heart rate) and I listened to it for a solid month, every night. When I saw that it had an impact, I revisited The Gateway Experience and followed instructions explicitly with profound results.

BTW, The Gateway Experience through The Monroe Institute is very expensive. You can download the first CD here for free and try it out for a month.

The institutes newer and improved Gateway Voyage Introductory Exercise is here:

You have to use high end stereo headphones (do not use earbuds). If you do it and like it....let me know and I can refer you to an ebay site where you can download all of the CD Audio and instruction manual for a fraction of the cost.

Also, do consider starting with Equisync. Much more affordable and in my opinion more targeted and impactful.

Enjoy.....

Man thanks for all the info I really appreciate you taking the time to put this all together. I have found a decent pair of Audio Technica over the ear head phones that go down to 5 hz. I wanted to ask you before I pull the trigger if I should be looking for/at something more than that? I looked last night and that's really as low as I have seen them go, not saying they aren't out there but if they are I didn't see them. As you know I am sure they are pretty pricey so don't want to buy a pair twice! If I need something better and you have the info and can send it that would be appreciated.

I have in the past meditated and not saying I am a pro but understand you're only going to get out of what you put in mindset required. Part of me so bad wants to do the Hemi-Sync but I will look into the Equisync. I did briefly look over the Equi and yes I did find it to be cheaper but if you don't mind sharing where you get Hemi-Sync off ebay. I really don't know what I even don't know when looking into this stuff. So all that being said do you feel you picked up info in Hemi to make Equi more relatable or to you feel you just find Equi better? Even if you took the price out of the equation. You seem like a very intelligent guy so I am going to go with what you say "I understand that this is my choice to do this will not find you responsible in any way shape or form if I don't like it, it is my choice" or if I start to walk through walls and shit..lol jk

Anyway man thank you very much!!

Very welcome, brother.

As for headphones, this is straight from the Monroe Institute website (so no issue with the headphones you are considering):

What is the best approach to listen to Monroe Sound Science meditation exercises?

Phone, desktop or laptop computer, either one will work fine. Same for either streaming or CD format.

Most importantly over-ear wired stereo headphones are optimal. Audio Technica M30X is the brand we use at Monroe’s Virginia campus but any good quality headphones or earbuds will work.

Bluetooth and noise-canceling features will not interfere with our sound technology. Volume control capability is a good feature for making adjustments during an exercise.

As for ebay....my seller doesn't appear to be there anymore...but this seller has a solid reputation and 100% score / rating.

Lastly....Hemi vs Equi. So Hemisyc Gateway is truly a voyage and exploration. It is also a progression, sort of like learning martial arts. You have to learn your stances before your blocks, punches and kicks, and you need those down before you learn forms / kata, and you need that embedded into your muscle memory before you spar. The focus is on achieving various levels of "awareness" beyond your five senses and then using your newfound freedom to journey beyond your physical self and surroundings. Once you achieve a certain level and move on to the next you never really venture backwards. So if you were in NJ and your goal were to reach CA via road trip, you'd plot your course and make progress and headway every day, but you'd likely not backtrack.

In my experience Equisync is more focused on an singular objective that does not require it be evolved in sequence. So to use the martial arts analogy, today I am going to learn Jiu Jitsu, next month I'll work on Aikido, and the following on Tae Kwon Do. Perhaps after focusing on Tae Kwon Do, I will have a preference for Jiu Jitsu and return to it. To use the travel analogy, I am in NJ and experiencing the culture of the state. Next month, I will hit CA and take some tours, see the sights, eat the food. Then I'll jump over to TX, then FL, and then back to LA because I feel like doing some surfing. I hope that makes sense.

For me....doing Hemisync first allowed me to more appreciate Equisync when I got there.

Also, while Equisync certainly has a strong impact, it feels less spiritual and transcendent. Hemisync Gateway is like Dr Strange Open Your Eye scene "whoaaaa blow your mind, am I even me and am I really here?"

Equisync is more like the Matrix- "I need a pilot program for a B2 12 Helicopter".

Now I am exaggerating of course and nothing is instant with either, nor as powerful as my nerdy movie analogies, but I hope this makes sense.

Enjoy your explorations, and feel free to PM me anytime if you have any questions.

V/r

S2

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekomodo_ifbbpro
NapsGear