over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T LITTLE LOVE ADVICE FOR ME?

JCLadson

Banned
I CAN NOT BELIEVE I AM THROWING MYSELF OUT THERE LIKE THISE. DONT HOUND ME TOO BAD..LOL... BUT I HAVE BEEN WITH THE SAME GIRL NOW SINCE I HAVE BEEN 16 YEARS OLD AND SHE WAS 14. I AM 22 NOW AND SHE IS 21 SO WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR OVER 6 YEARS NOW. I PLAN ON MARRYING HER WHEN SHE GRADUATES FROM SCHOOL. BUT AS MANY OF YOU KNOW, BETWEEN STUDYING FOR SCHOOL, WORKING, ACTIVITES AND TRYING TO FIND TIME FOR EACH OTHER....IT GETS VERY STRESSFUL SOMETIMES.

HERES MY SITUATION...I AM NOT A ROMANTIC GUY AND RARELY WILL I DO SOMETHING "AAWW", SHE WOULD SAY. BUT I AM LOOKING TO STEAL HER HEART ONCE AGAIN. BUT MONEY IS A PROBLEM. I KNOW YOU CAN NOT BUY LOVE AND YOU SHOULDNT, SO I AM SEEKING ADVICE FROM THE VETERANS IN HERE ON SOME TIPS I COULD DO STIL SWEEP HER OFF HER FEET AGAIN.. THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS! YOUR GUYS ARE ALWAYS GREAT HELP.

HERE IS A PICTURE OF HER, KRISTEN.
IMG_3731.jpg

OUR FIRST PICTURE, THIS WAS TAKEN AT THER 8TH GRADE DANCE!!
**broken link removed**
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW I CAN EMBED THE PICTURE SO NO ONE HAS TO CLICK THE LINK?

Last edited:
you can always afford a small bouqet of flowers, grocery stores sell them. you can leave little notes under her pillow or someplace she will find them. you can write her a poem.

you can always afford a small bouqet of flowers, grocery stores sell them. you can leave little notes under her pillow or someplace she will find them. you can write her a poem.

I LIKE THAT, NICE AND SIMPLE

Put together all of your pictures in chronological order. Get them all on your computer. Put together a nice story timeline of your time together with some type of movie maker software, Power Pointe whatever your choice. Add your words, hell if your creative enough do it with a poem. Add music to the story if you have some songs together (as long as they are nice songs and go with the story non of that rap garbage) You need to be creative here and it should come from your heart. Just think of your feelings for her and let it flow.

JC, the guys here are making some good points. Somethings in life that are to be special have no real world value to them but heart felt love value to them.

walking holding hands, sitting and watching a movie together while snuggeling, going for a drive and pulling over and getting out and just looking at the water, all things that require no money but come from the heart.

If you really want to do something for a small price tag and you have some wooded areas around you. You can play the getting colder, getting hotter game.

details: (do this like an hour before you go pick her up)

get a dozen roses in various colors, hide them in the woods in many different places. Then take her there. Tell her she is on a scavenger hunt. And you will tell her if she is hotter or colder. She will be very happy to try and find all the flowers but at the same time you two are spending time together. The last thing you have her find is a simple card you bought for her, but wrote some beautiful things inside that only you two know about.

And believe me "you won't make it out of the woods before she is so over run with joy that she has to show you just how much she appreciated it"! :D

good luck brother!

JC, It sounds like you found your soulmate. She is a pretty girl. My advice: prepare dinner for her with a bottle of wine. After dinner, watch a movie from blockbuster cuddled together on the couch and whisper sweet nothings in her ear. ;)

For the best ladies, its truly, truly the thought and effort that is rewarded. . Its not about the money. It never was for the best ladies.

A picnic. Perhaps at a spot that was important to you when you met. Such as outside the place that hosted that eighth grade dance. Bring a music player with a song you may have danced to then and dance to it again. The memory will be what gets her. The fact that you did remember. Things like that.

If you are not a poet, you may just want to make paper entitled, "Who I want to share my life with" and create a list or sentences that desribe the best things about her. Simple things like the way she scrunchs her nose when she laughs, or how she shows care for others or pets. The important thing is to put things in there that describe her to a T and not just focus on physical characteristics.

First of all, congrats on the thought alone of wanting to please your girl that much. A good woman is certainly worth it. Second, I'm very happy for you finding someone that you care that enough about to pledge your life to.

My advice, for what it's worth, is for expressing yourself...I too struggle to voice what's in my head to my girl. I have found that writing it down when I'm by myself thinking of her then reading it to her has helped me a lot. Maybe take her some place where no one else will be like a park or someplace you can watch the sunset. Pick her up, give her ONE beautiful flower(her favorite), drive her to watch the sunset and as it goes down you can hold her and read what you wrote. Then you can follow that up with taking her home and cooking her dinner(maybe something you've never cooked before that you know she would like-something that shows a great deal of thought on your part).

Good luck:D!

For the best ladies, its truly, truly the thought and effort that is rewarded. . Its not about the money. It never was for the best ladies.

A picnic. Perhaps at a spot that was important to you when you met. Such as outside the place that hosted that eighth grade dance. Bring a music player with a song you may have danced to then and dance to it again. The memory will be what gets her. The fact that you did remember. Things like that.

If you are not a poet, you may just want to make paper entitled, "Who I want to share my life with" and create a list or sentences that desribe the best things about her. Simple things like the way she scrunchs her nose when she laughs, or how she shows care for others or pets. The important thing is to put things in there that describe her to a T and not just focus on physical characteristics.

BUMP

Write her a happy 25th Wedding Aniversary Card

Yeah it's fictional, but describe how your love and friendship have grown, what's going on in life, kids, the ups and downs and how you were there for each other. Just tell her a story about how wonderful the rest of your lives are going to be. Get a real card and date it like 28 years from now or something.

its in the words

JC
They say men are attracted with there eyes, ladies with what they hear.

Its not about the money as long as your not a bum. Its about your patience with them, its about listening without trying to fix it. Its about letting them be who they are, its about no resentment, loose any or it will kill any relationship.
Its about communication. Its about respect for yourself and the relationship.

Everyone here has great idea's. Some of the most romantic times were the simple things. Candle baths, picnic's, sunsets. I was Married 21 years once. Never be afraid to tell her how much you love her every day and never go to sleep mad.

thanks a lot guys. these are very helpful ideas!

Does that mean you're going with plan B? Wash her car and call it a day?? hahahahahaha j/k good luck bro!

Yeah it's fictional, but describe how your love and friendship have grown, what's going on in life, kids, the ups and downs and how you were there for each other. Just tell her a story about how wonderful the rest of your lives are going to be. Get a real card and date it like 28 years from now or something.

Dude, that is BRILLIANT! My wife would love that...hope you dont mind if I steal that idea?! LOL

I once made a book from one of the websites sort of like some one mentioned before that chronicled our time together while doing different things. The book came right from the website bound and hard back and she keeps it out on the end table all the time now.

Just lay down in bed with her and just look at her man. If you love her it'll come to you, just say everything you think as in I'm sorry I can't afford to buy you all the things I'd like to but even if I had the money you can't put a price on love and that you're sorry that you haven't taken the time out of your day to just look her in the eyes and realize how damned beautiful she is yada yada etc etc etc.

...SO I AM SEEKING ADVICE FROM THE VETERANS IN HERE ON SOME TIPS I COULD DO STIL SWEEP HER OFF HER FEET AGAIN..

If you want the truth women decide to leave you bit by bit by bit... women deepen their love for you bit by bit by bit....

You can't do something to sweep her off her feet and think "good now the relationship is solidified I can go concentrate on something else." It doesn't work that way. What you need to do is constantly create "pay attention" time to Kristen.

Start this off by having a special day for her "just because". Take her out to eat for lunch at a fun place, encourage her in the 100 different ways you know she needs, listen to the boring stuff... you are only responsible for 20% of the conversation. Afterwards take her shopping for shoes. You be the one to put the shoes on her feet.

Make it fun and buy her a pair of shoes, but only if she wears them straight away.

You have to constantly renew Kristen time... it involves paying a lot more attention to her then even you realize she needs and its something that requires a life time of devotion... doesn't require a lot of money and it certainly shouldn't ever be gimmicky. You know how to look into her eyes and be interested so thats where it starts and ends.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131