over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver Adenoma

muscledoc1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone had any experience dealing with it?(its a benign tumor that results from use of androgenic/anabolic steroids).

I have read posts in hear about it. Forgot who it was. How did you find out you had it? Were you big on orals?

I have read posts in hear about it. Forgot who it was. How did you find out you had it? Were you big on orals?

No not too big on orals at all,i had an MRI and they saw it its about 2" i did use anadrol for only 5-days,and before then Halotestin(both are human grade from a pharmacy...),before then i never used orals, test was about 750mgs eod,Tren 150 eod, No GH for 3-months so far,but when i did it was high......so i stopped everything as of now, will follow up with another MRI in 3-months they expect it to reduce in size if not they will need to remove it...hopefully a small scar on the side since its not too big. also i havent been off in YEARS...

Last edited:
Why did you have the MRI? Pain in the area? Elevated values? Good luck brother.

No pain just elevated liver enzymes I asked for the MRI

Sounds like you made the right call. How high we're your enzymes? Mine have been elevated recently. I got blood drawn yesterday and hopefully I get my results back today, hopeing they went down

Scary stuff man. I hope the size goes down so u don't need the surgery

Pmcchris may have had one if memory serves. Several people have had them in recent memory. You get into real trouble when they burst.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to hear about this. Did your physician or surgeon discuss with you the type of benign tumor it is. Adenoma, hemangioma, PLD (polycstic liver disease), cyst(s) or FHN (focal nodular hyperplasia)?

I'm being mentored by a hematologist/oncologists, which is a close friend of mine. I'm certain that your physician/surgeon will answer any questions you may have. Yet if there's any questions you may have, you can PM me or ask here in your thread. I'll be more than happy to relay his answers.

I was at his house (Heme/Onc) several months ago when PMChris was going through his life changing ordeal. He guided me on some of the responses I posted.

Other than Chris, I believe Jm425 and Bald Nazi may be able to help answer any questions you may have.

I wish the best for you.

Last edited:
Your positive it's an adenoma and not a hemangioma?

Check my threads, I was diagnosed and treated for a hepatic carvinoma earlier this year. Started as an adenoma, wound up being the size of a grapefruit upon removal.

Do you have a history of utilizing peptides?

Sorry to hear about this. Did your physician or surgeon discuss with you the type of benign tumor it is. Adenoma, hemangioma, PLD (polycstic liver disease), cyst(s) or FHN (focal nodular hyperplasia)?

I'm being mentored by a hematologist/oncologists, which is a close friend of mine. I'm certain that your physician/surgeon will answer any questions you may have. Yet if there's any questions you may have, you can PM me or ask here in your thread. I'll be more than happy to relay his answers.

I was at his house (Heme/Onc) several months ago when PMChris was going through his life changing ordeal. He guided me on some of the responses I posted.

Other than Chris, I believe Jm425 and Bald Nazi may be able to help answer any questions you may have.

I wish the best for you.

Yes, it is a classic Adenoma he is very sure it is still capsulated in the MRI for now they hope it will shrink after i stop everything which i have since last week, i work in this hospital too(its a very known hospital top 20 in the nation..Vanderbilt university),I'm a cardiac sonographer so i am very familiar with most things…if it doesn't change in size(gets smaller) then they will have to remove it….

Check my threads, I was diagnosed and treated for a hepatic carvinoma earlier this year. Started as an adenoma, wound up being the size of a grapefruit upon removal.

Do you have a history of utilizing peptides?

sent you a PM CChris….

Curious as to the relationship with a history of peptide usage, many here have used peptides extensively...most of which haven't been around very long...

Curious as to the relationship with a history of peptide usage, many here have used peptides extensively...most of which haven't been around very long...

He has a very interesting view on it and he could certainly be right.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Well a recent update I had my surgery on Monday they took out 25% of my liver(with the Adenoma), and also my gallbladder (it was done laproscipocilly so it was in the way), finally got the pathology report it came back benign thank god...

Well a recent update I had my surgery on Monday they took out 25% of my liver(with the Adenoma), and also my gallbladder (it was done laproscipocilly so it was in the way), finally got the pathology report it came back benign thank god...

great to hear!!! how will this affect your future AAS usage? Are you out for good or have a new strategy?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws