over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver King

If he is making money and people believe him then good for him. I never paid any attention to him. Was obvious what he was. People all over believe what they want. Some one is always looking for that next miracle sup that is going to help them out.

That is surely true!! This world of people is 99% gullible. It’s amazing how many truly fall for the same BS. Time after time..

Didn't he just lose an eye or something?

If he is making money and people believe him then good for him. I never paid any attention to him. Was obvious what he was. People all over believe what they want. Some one is always looking for that next miracle sup that is going to help them out.
I can be the liver king too. 300 mg of anadrol - a day and 200 mg of halo a day ought to do it right?

Surprised this guy doesn't post training videos and try and "coach" aka send a template with sets reps and meal plan to people in exchange for $$

Does anyone really follow this guys for real? Like does anyone actually believe he figured out a secret to longevity and good health? I thought people watch him for more entertainment value. I never watched more than a few minutes of a random video to see what his shtick was but I can't see anyone really believing his bull shit.

Does anyone really follow this guys for real? Like does anyone actually believe he figured out a secret to longevity and good health? I thought people watch him for more entertainment value. I never watched more than a few minutes of a random video to see what his shtick was but I can't see anyone really believing his bull shit.
he is a fucking con man, but people latch on to these named diets, because believe it or not, the vast majority of people are so overwhelmed by the concept f dieting / healthy lifestyle habits, and don't want to put dort hee effort to figure it out let alone execute it, so when someone comes along and says "only eat meat and fat, but you can eat as much as you want, etc" they are like that the key.

Also, while he is full of shit, even if he had figured something out, which he hasn't, he is the worst possible person to be the face of it. He looks like dog shit, and I cannot imagine anyone wanting to look like that. He looks so inflamed and red like he has been abusing GH. There are plenty of pro bodybuilders that are so much bigger yet look nowhere near as unhealthy.

he is a fucking con man, but people latch on to these named diets, because believe it or not, the vast majority of people are so overwhelmed by the concept f dieting / healthy lifestyle habits, and don't want to put dort hee effort to figure it out let alone execute it, so when someone comes along and says "only eat meat and fat, but you can eat as much as you want, etc" they are like that the key.

Also, while he is full of shit, even if he had figured something out, which he hasn't, he is the worst possible person to be the face of it. He looks like dog shit, and I cannot imagine anyone wanting to look like that. He looks so inflamed and red like he has been abusing GH. There are plenty of pro bodybuilders that are so much bigger yet look nowhere near as unhealthy.
The guy looks like he’s a waking heart attack waiting to happen. His eyes are bugging out and he’s beat red. People are generally fucking stupid. There’s no reason anymore to even blame stupidity on being naive all the information is out there.

I watched that shit. That guy is a fucking retard. And I dont mean autistic. With a speech impediment of an a burned out crack smoker. And his body language and eye lol tell me he’s also a lying liar. Give me a break. If that is how he got injured he’s either a complete pussy fart tard or he’s a fucking lying tard banking on the millennials buying his story and sending money his way feeling sorry for him. This world has gone to hell in a hand basket. Christ on a crutch….

Like that vshredz guy he makes millions I bet on these idiots that just eat it up. Take advantage of certain demographics

The one that cracks me up the most is the fasting window / OMAD guys that tell people, as long as you keep all your consumption within a certain eating window, the amount of calories you consume doesn't matter. Then every single fucking reddit thread in IF is like "why am I not losing, what am I doing wrong?"

I also don't understand how, in general, so many people get mind melt when trying to comprehend basic nutrition/energy balance etc. I have met people who are extremely intelligent and successful, built multiple businesses, the art of the deal types, Wharton MBAs, financial advisors, and traders. Smart ass guys that cannot wrap their heads around the simplest concepts of consumption and expenditure, pairing goods, training basic macro nutrients accurately?!?!?! WTF

The one that cracks me up the most is the fasting window / OMAD guys that tell people, as long as you keep all your consumption within a certain eating window, the amount of calories you consume doesn't matter. Then every single fucking reddit thread in IF is like "why am I not losing, what am I doing wrong?"

I also don't understand how, in general, so many people get mind melt when trying to comprehend basic nutrition/energy balance etc. I have met people who are extremely intelligent and successful, built multiple businesses, the art of the deal types, Wharton MBAs, financial advisors, and traders. Smart ass guys that cannot wrap their heads around the simplest concepts of consumption and expenditure, pairing goods, training basic macro nutrients accurately?!?!?! WTF
I’m a pretty intelligent guy and I have no idea what most of the things you referred to in the second paragraph are. I guess that makes me A stupid buttfucker lol

Have any of you guys seen this asshole lately? "Apparently", he came off everything for 8 months, not even TRT, but kept all his size and leanness, then said fuck it, and went back on everything, hard, and he looks worse than ever. I mean he just looks bad. I am not saying it is because of his drug usage, but he looks so unhealthy. His rep has already been ruined, but how does he think his appearance is a selling point for Carnivore?
So he’s blowed up looking jacked and say like Piana or like shit say CT Fletcher style. Personally I always thought he looked like shit, and a great. On man for sure but dumber than absolute dog shit. I’d rather be poor and smart than a rich fool

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131