over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver King

Know someone like this too. Wears a 90K Patek...with cargo pants from Costco. We always have a good laugh about that. People have their quirks and it's interesting where a person will spend an assload on one thing but something else if it's a penny over what they think it's worth they feel like they're getting ripped off.
Hell of a watch though.

I got bored watching the Liver King when i first heard about him and am no more thralled these days. Think i will go back to watching Dr. Pimple Popper.
hahahahahah

My pawpaw would have had a good chuckle at these clowns playing pretend on the internet.

I hope more people realize they're being sold a bill of goods.

My pawpaw would have had a good chuckle at these clowns playing pretend on the internet.

I hope more people realize they're being sold a bill of goods.

I think many people are beginning to wake up from their slumber in a lot of ways but at the same time we have characters like liver king and his followers that are as blind as ever.

I feel so fucking old these days…. If someone would have told me just 10 years ago what all we would be witnessing right now I wouldn’t have believed it. And I’m only 36….

This man is literally sacrificing his two boys and his wife to an online audience and forcing them to be characters in his delusional made up liver king fairy tale that he and his marketing team have created all because of greed. And not just for a fake set here or there. But as an all day every day thing. NEVER breaking character. Who would he be without “The Liver King”??

He took a fictional character and morphed into it at all costs and lost everything genuine about his family in the process.

I find a sort of sick and sinister fascination by these sorts of things

Hopefully the stress he’s putting on his body year round will kill him soon

#problemsolved
The downside is all the other "influencers" will post videos for weeks "rip liverking" and there will be threads people pretending to mourn him. So we have to hear about him even more than we do mow.

His name/character will be tarnished for life , to some your name and your character is more important than greed. Obviously not to this ass clown.

Have any of you guys seen this asshole lately? "Apparently", he came off everything for 8 months, not even TRT, but kept all his size and leanness, then said fuck it, and went back on everything, hard, and he looks worse than ever. I mean he just looks bad. I am not saying it is because of his drug usage, but he looks so unhealthy. His rep has already been ruined, but how does he think his appearance is a selling point for Carnivore?

Know someone like this too. Wears a 90K Patek...with cargo pants from Costco. We always have a good laugh about that. People have their quirks and it's interesting where a person will spend an assload on one thing but something else if it's a penny over what they think it's worth they feel like they're getting ripped off.
Sounds like my wife..pulling up in her G wagon, wearing a chopard and all that shit..all her clothes are from old navy and target…

Then my ass pops out of the passenger seat with black suede vans high tops, tactical distributors stretch jeans(that make my dick look phenomenal), long sleeve black T-shirt, and big ass beard and longer hair lol

Odd looking dude, like he doesn't have triceps and knows it so never turns his body in the videos. I read somewhere he has an implants. I'll give him credit appears to keep a low bf but the waist is as wide as the golden gate bridge, looks like an alien could climb out of his belly lol. Digestion issues?

Dude was a fraud from day 1. His deserves everything he gets and his family is also a bunch of weirdos. Apples don’t fall from the tree in that house.

Odd looking dude, like he doesn't have triceps and knows it so never turns his body in the videos. I read somewhere he has an implants. I'll give him credit appears to keep a low bf but the waist is as wide as the golden gate bridge, looks like an alien could climb out of his belly lol. Digestion issues?
his abs do like like they're implants of some sort

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity