over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Locker room grief - Can you relate?

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
So a few weeks ago I'm in the gym locker room and I just go out of the shower.

There's a 75 year old guy next to me and several other guys. This 75 year old starts telling me how great I look and asking the other guys if they agree. They look perhaps more uncomfortable than I. The 75 year old says "You are so muscular and you have no fat on your gut or your can." (can? :eek:)

I owned a gym and just thought this guy is new to the gym world at 75 because a doctor told him he needs to exercise, and he's just enthusiastic about being at the gym as a 75 year old. Giving him the benefit of the doubt I just laughed at his attention. I saw that often when I owned a gym. The geriatric population loves the initial thrill of going to a gym. And honestly, I'm beginning to look a bit silly for a 46 year old. Or a 26 year old. So I rolled with this unwanted attention from what I thought was a goofy old man.

So yesterday, I'm getting changed in the locker room and he starts in once more. I tried to remain nice, but his charm was really wearing thin. But I did remain nice.

So he says he is done for the day. I say I am too. He then asked what the letter tattoed over my heart is for. I say it's my wife's first initial. He then says he is going home, having a drink and then going to lie in bed and watch TV. I said have a nice afternoon. He said "Do you want to come over".

I said "No buddy, that's not my thing" I worked out in Greenwhich Village for years and I have no problem with gay people in the locker room. But I have a huge problem when they hit on you in the locker room, especially when you are naked. And that happened a lot more than it should have. I don't go up to women and talk to them while they are using the ad/abductor.

Anyhow, I'm going to tell the manager. I'm not narcissistic enough to believe I am the only one he is aggressively harassing. Like I said, I'm happy for you if you are gay and I hope you are happy too. But don't hit on me, particullarly while I am changing in the locker room.

"Do you want to come over?" omg that was hilarious :D

At least you now know you ain't looking too shabby ;)

Maybe he's just old and lonely...and just wanted to have a 'drink' with ya:p

Anyways, there's a lot of older dudes at my gym that walk around naked in the locker room...I don't care if they're gay or straight but WTF is a towel doing over their shoulder when it can be around the waist instead...Either I'm super irritable or they're just inconsiderate...or both I guess.:confused:

You handled it right, smile and say no thanks. Just consider it a compliment, I know that sounds wierd, but gays like good looking guys in shape too.

So a few weeks ago I'm in the gym locker room and I just go out of the shower.

There's a 75 year old guy next to me and several other guys. This 75 year old starts telling me how great I look and asking the other guys if they agree. They look perhaps more uncomfortable than I. The 75 year old says "You are so muscular and you have no fat on your gut or your can." (can? :eek:)

*LOL*. Welcome to the world of homosexuality/bi-sexuality! *laughing*

That is funny as hell.
We had a guy in our muay thai gym who would sit in our steamer naked lol no big deal for some but he would get aroused at times. One of our Russian Hw seen dudes hard on and yelled " You have a fucking baner ( Russian half english for boner) I haven't laughed so hard in awhile

Anyways, there's a lot of older dudes at my gym that walk around naked in the locker room...I don't care if they're gay or straight but WTF is a towel doing over their shoulder when it can be around the waist instead...Either I'm super irritable or they're just inconsiderate...or both I guess.:confused:

Dude, that's universal. In absolutely ANY gym in America, the guys that are the least conservative about their naked bodies are the old, wrinkled, cottonballs walking around in the locker room.

Maybe he's just old and lonely...and just wanted to have a 'drink' with ya:p

uh, huh.

Either I'm super irritable or they're just inconsiderate...or both I guess.:confused:

Some call it homophobia, I call it, Justified!

^^^THIS^^^

Maybe grandpa isn't gay.

I know a lot of old guys who walk around naked in the locker room all the time. It's semi-annoying to me, but whatever.

As far as asking you to have a drink, maybe Grandpa just wants to hang out with the "in-crowd". Kinda like the new kid in the high school weight room. If he gets to hang out with the swole mo-fo's he feels like he might be gettin' swole himself.

Of course I could be wrong, Grandpa might be a raging flamer; but from what you posted it would be hard to say for sure. Could go either way.

:)

Mine too. And they want to make chit chat with you standing there without a stitch on? :confused: I just wash my hands, grab my stuff and leave.

atleast he only asked and didnt grab your crotch hahaha

I've never had anyone proposition me before. But I am also annoyed by the old guys walking around naked holding a towel in their hand / over their shoulder.

haha, Agree...

You handled it right, smile and say no thanks. Just consider it a compliment, I know that sounds wierd, but gays like good looking guys in shape too.

I began to have Pesty's point of view a couple of years ago... I know this sounds stereotypical, but, I figure homosexual's have pretty good taste- so if they find me attractive, I'll take it as a compliment. hahaha, Nonetheless though- I agree, getting hit on in the locker room is a bit much, I appreciate your example of not hitting on a girl while doing the ab/adductor machine.

Or the old guys that have to shave in front of the sink naked with their balls and shit resting on the counter WTF , I stay the hell out of the locker room at all cost just for that reason. I'm somwhat antisocial anyway and when being bugged in the gym it gets worse , especialy when the guy in the shitter next to you want to talk.

I'm not above being an asshole and yelling at sombody if they don't get the hint the first time

Or the old guys that have to shave in front of the sink naked with their balls and shit resting on the counter WTF , I stay the hell out of the locker room at all cost just for that reason. I'm somwhat antisocial anyway and when being bugged in the gym it gets worse , especialy when the guy in the shitter next to you want to talk.

I'm not above being an asshole and yelling at sombody if they don't get the hint the first time

An observation I too wonder about. I'm supposed to change my shoes before hittin the freeweight area, but the lockeroom has become very depressing......because of the grotesque display of old balls.

fucken disgusting i work at LA fit and get it all the time

i Say hey homeboy if you want to ask me a question or talk to me put some clothes on this is 2010 NOT 1950s SMOKIN IN THE BOYS ROOM fuck get with the times especially with all the faggots lingering around

i have all kinds of Human Resources writeups for me being rude for people trying to talk to me when theyre naked

weve cought faggots doing gay shit in the saunas before too . CALL THE POLICE GET THEM thrown in jail so the hoemboys can fuck their worlds up on the yard!!!

You can sock them the fuck up just dont call them GAY first or you get a HATE crime which is an enhancement to A&B

When I was around 19 or so I worked at Disney World in Orlando.Well there are a lot of gay dudes working there that dance in the parades etc.. You had to change into your cute little costume for work and they would literally stand there and stare looking you up and down batting their eye lashes and shit... There were so many of them there was nothing you could do,lol.I used to change in the bathroom in a stall it was so bad :rolleyes:

So I know how you feel and it is uncomfortable.

Or the old guys that have to shave in front of the sink naked with their balls and shit resting on the counter WTF , I stay the hell out of the locker room at all cost just for that reason.

:eek: What the heck is going on in the men's locker room? :confused: Yuck!

As for us girls, we usually rub lotion on each other in our underwear after we put on our perfume. There has been talk of installing pillows so we can work up our aggression with pillow fights before we hit the weights. ;) :p

:eek: What the heck is going on in the men's locker room? :confused: Yuck!

As for us girls, we usually rub lotion on each other in our underwear after we put on our perfume. There has been talk of installing pillows so we can work up our aggression with pillow fights before we hit the weights. ;) :p

I just might pay to see that. ;)

should have got his address and sent over a dominatrix to beat him senseless.............

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131