over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking For DC Training info.

I HAVE BEEN TRYING IT FOR MONTHS NOW AND THE GAINS ARE FANTASTIC UP TO THIS POINT. I THOUGHT I RESEARCHED ENOUGH PREVIOUS TO STARTING BUT ONE THING I'M NOT CLEAR ON: DO YOU SWITCH EXERCISES EACH WEEK TO A DIFFERENT FAVORITE (OUT OF YOUR FAVORITE THREE PER BODYPART) OR DO YOU WAIT UNTIL YOU STOP MAKING PROGRESS TO CHANGE IT????

dude it seems u didn't researh enough on the subjct lol it's one of the main line of what is written over the internet

I have to buy that DVD too !!!

Do the lifts until you max out or burnout and then switch it up to another compound movement of your choice for that bodypart....I like to stick with the basic movements...DC designed my program for me to work out on my own with no partner, it has worked great, i now have a partner and it has helped big time and i have switched to more exercises that i can go beyond my usual failures....
I am, and always will be a DC fan, incredible changes, week to week, literally...On and off cycle..

So far DC training has been amazing for me. My first week i was so sore i literally couldn't walk... BUT this week didn't turn out so good. idk what i did but i was doing calf raises on this press machine where it rest on my shoulders and when i went to lift up i got a really bad pain in my back. So this is my 2nd time pulling/tearing my lat. another 2 months of phys therapy and light work outs :(

should i switch back to my normal routine or stick with dc training.

Wow you tore a lat on a standing calf press?

Wow you tore a lat on a standing calf press?

Well idk what i did. i know i pulled it. but this isnt the first time i did this. i injured it about 6 months ago went through therapy and reinjured it slightly but i let this one heal on my own. that was about 4 months ago. thne i completly forgot about it and i had 300 on the stack and 45s in each hand. when to push up, took a deep breath and bam, felt like somone punched me right in the back.

Just a question, I just finished watching the DC DVD and thought it was a great watch, but i always thought with DC training on Quads it was one set of 4 - 8 reps then an all out set for 20 reps, has this now changed?

Just a question, I just finished watching the DC DVD and thought it was a great watch, but i always thought with DC training on Quads it was one set of 4 - 8 reps then an all out set for 20 reps, has this now changed?

No it hasn't but we left the widowmakers off by Dante's request and our discretion as we felt it was going to cause alot of confusion for people about the widowmaker set.

Yes you can do a widowmaker set we just didn't want people to think that they should be widowmaker every bodypart so forth and so on...

No it hasn't but we left the widowmakers off by Dante's request and our discretion as we felt it was going to cause alot of confusion for people about the widowmaker set.

Yes you can do a widowmaker set we just didn't want people to think that they should be widowmaker every bodypart so forth and so on...

which body parts should you widowmaker?

So just to clear it up, is it 1 set of 4-8 with quads then the set of 20, or is it 2 sets as on the dvd then the set of 20 reps?

So just to clear it up, is it 1 set of 4-8 with quads then the set of 20, or is it 2 sets as on the dvd then the set of 20 reps?

2 sets bro then a widowmaker.

Last edited:
so far so good guys. getting great gains off this training style so far i gained about 7lbs and i redid my diet which completly leaned me out. so bf went down but muscle mass increased.

so far i probably increased my strength about 10-15% depending on which excercise i do

chest went from repping 245 to 8 as main then 3 then 1 and a negative. now im cranking out 265 for 10-3-1 and a negative also and this is on incline.

my deadlifts and bent over rows are deffinitly increases to the point were im getting people looking at me as if i was a freak. 18.. well jsut turned 19.. so 19 doing 245 as a bent over row in my book is damn good. and the best part is that i expect next week to be even stronger. so thank you dante for dc training.

also quick ?.. when it comes to cutting do i just add cardio on ED or eod or just even on off days? and then some altercations to diet? just like normal cutting? or is there a special way to do that with dc training?

thanks

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311