over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lost a GOOD friend yesterday in a car accident

flexmaster

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
i dont really know where to start. ive never had to deal with the death of someone close before. this girl was one of the best friends i have ever had...she was there for me so many times in my life, i am very close with her parents, and her brother is also one of my very best friends. i got the news while flying home from D.C. on wednesday, and i just started bawling. this hit me like a ton of bricks...i mean i dont really let myself get close to very many people (dont really know why, it kind of makes me uncomfortable), but this girl/family has always been very dear to my heart.

she was 25 years old, and was driving down Interstate 5 when the driver of an oncoming car smashed head on into her. she was a dancer (not an exotic dancer, like a hip hop dancer). she had been all over the world with her dance group and was also a dance instructor for her dance club which competed nationally. i dont really know how to process this. what do i do? im so mixed up about this. as you can tell my thoughts are very scattered right now...

Sorry to hear about this Flex. I cant tell you what to do to help, but ill be thinking and praying for you and her family.

Hearing about your loss and Vander's recent loss is very sad. Im sorry you lost such a close friend.

So ironic that this happens so close together, but I think it applies to both.

It sounds cliche, but remember the good times and how they enriched your life. Those will carry on forever. Try not to morn loss, although it is impossible, but celebrate their life and how they made yours better. It makes you appreciate the true friends around you, because no one knows how much time you truly have here on earth, so cherish every moment and those in it.

God Bless

That's horrible. I am sure your are in shock. I am so sorry to hear this.

What hotttsauce said is very true.

thanks guys

main, hotttsauce, the brick...thank you guys very much.

i just found out the guy who hit her was driving drunk...i am so pissed right now you have NO idea.

Really sorry to hear this brother.

My ex-fiance was killed in a car accident a few years back...she was 24....still surreal to me.

Hang in there man.

BW

i just found out the guy who hit her was driving drunk...i am so pissed right now you have NO idea.

OMG, that makes this even more senseless. I hope this guy gets what he deserves. Piece of shit. You have every right to be pissed to say the least.

Flex, first I will offer you my sincere condolences for your loss. The only advice I can really give you is that yes you must grieve. It is part of the healing process. Always remember the good times you shared, the beautiful thoughts of a true loving, trusted friend and be with her family to be strong for them. They will give you the opportunity to grieve with them. You do need to go through the mourning process. I had to face this when my father was killed. As for your anger over what has happened, let it go brother. In the end he will get his. Do not let the anger and the hatred fester inside you. Just let it go. i too had to do this when they caught the two fucks that shot my father......very long story and this is about you my brother, but I was furious when they were cut loose. So I had to walk around with hate and anger in me, until I finally let go. When I did this it was an easier loss to bear. So take your friends memories and place them where the anger is now and remember her for the beautiful person she was, all the lives she enriched with her talents and the good times you shared. This is the only advice I can offer. I will pray for her family and keep you in my prayers also. Very sad times for sure. God Bless

This is terrible news. Sorry to hear about your friend. Thoughts and prayers are with you and her friends and family.

LKG

thank you everyone

believe it or not all of your words help. i really appreciate it.

man. flex, sorry to hear about this.

i just lost someone today to kidney failure. totally just figured he was tired of dialasis and wanted to die. so, i feel you bro..

Your mail box

Hey Flxm.

Tried to send you a PM but your mailbox is full.

NW

Very sad to hear of your loss. I will pray for you.

Have you talked to her parent's or sibling's share your feeling's with them and talk to them and remember her and the good time. Never grieve alone.
Good luck.

Very sad to hear of your loss. I will pray for you.

Have you talked to her parent's or sibling's share your feeling's with them and talk to them and remember her and the good time. Never grieve alone.
Good luck.

yes, we had her service last week. it hadnt REALLY hit me until then, and i cried non stop for the entire time. i am very good friends with her whole family, im going over for dinner this week.

thank you everyone for the kind words and prayers!

That is great for you and her family.

FLEXMASTER,

I HEAR YOU. IT HURTS. BE THERE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN FOR THE FAMILY...YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT. GIVE A SHOUT OUT WHEN YOU CAN MY FRIEND.

SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.

My condolences for your loss. It is never easy to loose some one close to you. You and her family are in my prayers.

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers are with you and her family!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws